TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
Tracklistings Mixtape #167 (2015.03.27) : Ethan Fawkes Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

Tracklistings Mixtape #167 (2015.03.27) : Ethan Fawkes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Tracklistings Mixtape #167 (2015.03.27) : Ethan Fawkes Empty
PostSubject: Tracklistings Mixtape #167 (2015.03.27) : Ethan Fawkes   Tracklistings Mixtape #167 (2015.03.27) : Ethan Fawkes Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 7:53 am

Tracklistings Mixtape #167 (2015.03.27) : Ethan Fawkes Artworks-000111421688-96j06w-t500x500

Tracklistings Mixtape #167 (2015.03.27) : Ethan Fawkes by Tracklistings on Mixcloud

First influences of Ethan Fawkes come from 90s grunge and metal (Faith No More, Nirvana, Sepultura), when he learned the bass and electric guitar before turning to electronic music (acid core). His style has been oriented techno, EBM and electro industrial music. Ethan released in recent years: "Don't Decide For Me" on the compilation "Till Dawn Do Us Part 09" (Dead By Dawn Records, 2009), "Schizophrenic 2002 to 2007" (2010) and two remixes on Alfa Matrix (for Krystal System and Acylum). News are very recent releases of remixes of Chemical Sweet Kid, For Greater Good, Virus Cycle, Subliminal Noize, Anamorphosis and Hermaxiss, and in 2013 the track "Kil us" on Dancefloor Killers the track "Live In" on the compilation Dance 4 Syria, and also remixes of Implant, The Horrorist, Lovelorn Dolls, Dolls Of Pain, Chemical Sweet Kid and Di*ove, and a vocal featuring on the new album of Totem Obscura vs Acylum. In 2014 Ethan join 4 labels, I-Traxx Red Edition, Dancefloor Killers, Tailwhip Records and Club Poison and releases 1 album "Symptom Of Apocalypse", 2 new eps "There's A Place For You" and "All Your Lies" and new remixes of Aengeldust, VV303, Al Ferox, Slapdash Guzzler, Lado, Grandchaosn, Azlack and Delectro, also a new trax on the Killers Hits From Hell VII and X on Dancefloor Killers and a track on a compilation on Crysella Records. 2015 starts with eps "From The Chaos Night" on Tailwhip Records, "One Night-Waive At Me" on I-Traxx Red Edition, "Asylum" on Dancefloor Killers and "War In My Mind" on Club Poison.

Follow Ethan Fawkes :
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ethanfawkes.official
SoundCloud : https://soundcloud.com/ethanfawkes
Beatport : https://pro.beatport.com/artist/ethan-fawkes/324621

Tracklist :
01. !!! - Me & Giuliani Down by the School Yard (LFO Remix)
02. Ethan Fawkes - Straitjacket
03. RRKS - Delusional Circumstances
04. Sutter Cane - Dark Matter
05. Al Ferox - Hell On Earth (The Left Hand Path Remix)
06. TenGrams - Altered States (Black Asteroid Remix)
07. Robert Armani - Ambulance (Niereich Rawmix)
08. Ethan Fawkes - Waive At Me (Clemens Neufeld Remix)
09. Jon Hopkins - Collider (Karenn Remix)
10. Bionoid - Accelerator
11. Ethan Fawkes - One Night
12. Thomas P. Heckmann - So schoen war die Zeit (Al Ferox Remix)
13. Scalameriya - Leftovers
14. Surgeon - Magneze
15. Oliver Kucera - Eliminate
16. Moby - Thousand (Perc Edit)
17. Arcade Foundation - An Ode To No One (HYSH Remix)
18. Clemens Neufeld - Impact (2015 Remaster)
19. Korn - Twisted Transistor (Josh Harris Fuck The Klub Mix)

Tracklistings Mixtape #167 (2015.03.27) : Ethan Fawkes 7388810

TRACKLISTINGS SOUNDCLOUD   ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl  :  http://soundcloud.com/tracklistings3-0
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st

Tracklistings Mixtape #167 (2015.03.27) : Ethan Fawkes
Page 1 of 1