TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
AXWELL BIOGRAPHY & DISCOGRAPHY Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

AXWELL BIOGRAPHY & DISCOGRAPHY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicolas Strands
Nicolas Strands

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-10-18

AXWELL BIOGRAPHY & DISCOGRAPHY Empty
PostSubject: AXWELL BIOGRAPHY & DISCOGRAPHY   AXWELL BIOGRAPHY & DISCOGRAPHY Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:05 am

AXWELL BIOGRAPHY & DISCOGRAPHY Axwell300

Axwell aka Axel Hedfors is a DJ, remixer, record producer and record label owner from Stockholm, Sweden.

In late 2004 Axwell released another global hit, "Feel The Vibe", which was re-released under Ministry of Sound in 2005 with added vocals from Tara McDonald as "Feel The Vibe ('Til The Morning Comes)."

Also leading the way has been Mambana, his collaboration with Isabel Fructuoso (of Afro Medusa fame). Signed to Soulfuric Recordings, they have released three tracks since 2002. "No Reason" was their debut single, which hit the top spot in all the Hype/Buzz charts that Summer and was featured in the sets of all the top DJ's including Little Louie Vega, Danny Rampling and Ben Watt. The follow ups were "Felicidad" and "Libre". "Libre" was released in 2003 and was arguably bigger than its predecessor. "Libre" was licensed to more than 12 different territories and featured on compilations that sold in excess of half a million copies.

Axwell has also been responsible for Jetlag's "So Right", which came out in September 2002 on Soulfuric, featuring the vocals of Noel McKoy and co-produced with Brian Tappert. In late 2002 Axwell went back to his roots and produced a track under his own name - "Lead Guitar" which was released by fellow Swede Stonebridge on his Stoney Boy imprint.

2003 saw Axwell recording for London based label suSU (the UK home of Masters At Work) under the guise of Starbeach. The track was called "Get Naked" & featured the vocal talents of D'Empress (from Mutiny). This was followed up by his version of Evelyn Thomas' classic "High Energy". In the autumn of 2003 Axwell's "Wait A Minute", featuring the vocals of Nevada, was released on Soulfuric's sub-label Device. This song was a club smash that gained support from the likes of Pete Tong, Junior Jack, Kid Creme and David Guetta.

In between all this, Axwell has been producing remixes for other artists - recent mixes have included Usher's "Burn" (BMG), Room 5's "Make Luv" (Positiva), Clipse & Faith Evans "Ma, I Don’t Love Her" (RCA), Stonebridge's "Put 'Em High" (Hed Kandi), N*E*R*D's single "Maybe" (Virgin), and more recently Hard-Fi's "Hard To Beat", Deep Dish's "Dreams", Pharrell' "Angel", Nelly Furtado's "Promiscuous" and Madonna's "Jump".
In addition to a re-release of "Feel The Vibe" on Ministry Of Sound, he has produced several club remixes, as well as his own production, including "Get Over Here" by Rasmus Faber, "2 Million Ways" by C-Mos, "Turn On The Music" by Roger Sanchez, as well as his collaboration with Sebastian Ingrosso on Ernesto vs Bastian's "Dark Side Of The Moon". Among his original production, it's his other collaboration with the also Swedish producer Ingrosso on "Together". Axwell's most successful release of 2005 was "Watch The Sunrise", with Steve Edwards on vocals (famous for Cassius' "The Sound Of Violence"). The track has reached #3 in UK Dance Singles Chart and BBC Radio 1 Dance Chart. In between Axwell's productions he also found time to create Axtone, his own record label.
In the spring of 2006, Axwell and Steve Angello, under the Supermode alias, have remixed Bronski Beat's "Smalltown Boy", producing "Tell Me Why". It was released under the Data label. Later, he teamed up with Eric Prydz and produced the tracks 123 and 321 releasing them under the alias Axer.

In August 2007, Axwell teamed up with performer Max'C to create the track "I Found U", which made it to #6 in the UK Singles Chart.
On 12th August 2007, Axwell, Steve Angello and Sebastian Ingrosso played the Main Room at Cream Amnesia under the alias The Swedish House Mafia as part of Radio 1's Essential Mix Ibiza. The live set received rave reviews.

Axwell also remixed "Hometown Glory" by Adele. The remix was released in two versions, "original mix" with more vocals and more club oriented "Remode".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Axwell, de son vrai nom Axel Hedfors, est un DJ mais également un producteur de musique et le dirigeant du label discographique Axtone. Il est né à Stockholm en Suède. Il fait partie de la populaire Swedish House Mafia.

À 9 ans, déjà passionné par la musique, et il jouait de la batterie. Cependant, frustré par le fait que ces camarades de classe ne puissent plus faire de la musique avec lui, il échangea sa batterie contre un ordinateur à l'âge de 13 ans. Il eut alors l'occasion de jouer de tous les instruments lui-même. Ce fut le début d'une belle amitié...
Axwell créa de nombreux morceaux d'acid techno grâce au logiciel Fasttracker2 de 1995 à 1997 sous le pseudonyme de Quazar. Il participa également à la bande sonore du célèbre jeu sur ordinateur Worms 1 de Team17.

Bien qu'il ait commencé à mixer dès la fin des années 1990, il gagna de la popularité lorsqu'il fit une collaboration avec Robbie Rivera et la chanteuse Suzan Brittan pour le morceau Burning. Celui-ci se hissa à la première place des classements de musique dance.
Fin 2004, Axwell sortit un autre succès, Feel The Vibe, qui fut réédité l'année suivante dans une version avec de nouvelles paroles : Feel The Vibe (Til The Morning Comes).
Les dernières années ont été formidables pour le DJ suédois qui à enchaîné réussite sur réussite, participant à de nombreux projets et en remixant des morceaux. Les derniers en date depuis 2007 sont Tell Me Why, une collaboration avec Steve Angello sous le pseudonyme commun de Supermode mais aussi les remix des titres Promiscuous Girl de Nelly Furtado et Jump de Madonna.

Après la sortie de l'album de David Guetta, Pop Life, le DJ superstar aurait refusé le remix d'Axwell sur le morceau "Everytime We Touch" pour cause inconnue. Axwell aurait alors, pris l'instrumental de son remix, fait une collaboration avec Bob Sinclar qui aurait rajouté la voix d'un de ses titres, celle de Ron Caroll, qui n'avait pas marché 4 ans plutot.
Cette collaboration ultime a, alors, donnée naissance a "What A Wonderful World".

Un mois après, Axwell release un track, en collaboration avec le DJ Dirty South qui sort sous le nom de "Open Your Heart".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Singles
2000 - Jazz Player
2000 - Pull Over
2002 - Lead Guitar
2002 - Burning (w/ Robbie Riviera)
2003 - Burning - The Remixes (w/ Robbie Riviera)
2003 - High Energy (w/ Evelyn Thomas)
2003 - Wait A Minute (w/ Nevada Cato)
2004 - Feel The Vibe (ft. Errol Reid)
2005 - Feel The Vibe (Til' The Morning Comes) (ft. Errol Reid and Tara McDonald)
2005 - Together (w/ Sebastian Ingrosso ft. Michael Feiner)
2005 - Watch The Sunrise (ft. Steve Edwards)
2007 - I Found U (ft. Max C)
2007 - Get Dumb (w/ Steve Angello, Sebastian Ingrosso & Laidback Luke)
2007 - It's True (w/ Sebastian Ingrosso vs. Salem Al Fakir)
2007 - Submariner
2008 - What A Wonderful World (w/ Bob Sinclar ft. Ron Caroll)
2008 - Open Your Heart (w/ Dirty South ft. Rudy)
2008 - Inside Of Me (ft. Brian Tappert & Ron Caroll)

Remixes
2000 - Domenicer - Dolce Marmelata
2000 - Elena Valente - Love Is
2000 - Juni Juliet - Back In My Arms
2000 - Da Buzz - Let Me Love You
2000 - Tin Pan Alley - My Love Has Got A Gun
2000 - Antiloop - Only U
2000 - Stonebridge feat. Dayeene - I Like
2000 - Lutricia McNeal - Sodapop
2001 - Cape - L.O.V.E
2001 - Bikini - Nite&Day
2001 - EasyStreet feat. Nevada - Be With You
2001 - Sahlene - House
2001 - MixMaster - Latin Session
2001 - Murcielago - Los Americanos
2001 - LoveSelective - El Bimbo Latino
2001 - MowRee - Luv Is Not To Win
2001 - Mendez - Blanca!
2001 - OceanSpirit - BourbonStreet
2001 - Waako - I Get Lifted
2001 - MixMaster & Axwell - Summerbreeze
2002 - Enamor - I Believe
2002 - Mendez - Adrenaline
2002 - MichelleWilson - Love Connection
2002 - L'Stelle - Let It Go
2002 - Playmaker - BlackPony
2002 - Mendez - No Criminal
2002 - Robbie Rivera - Burning
2002 - Deli pres. Demetreus - BetterLove
2002 - Afro Angel - Join Me Brother
2002 - Soulsearcher - Feelin Love
2002 - Room 5 - Make Luv
2003 - Clipse feat. Faith Evans - Mah I don't love her
2003 - The Attic - Destiny
2003 - Souledz - You Cant Hide Your Love
2003 - Eric Prydz - Slammin
2004 - Usher - Burn
2004 - DJ Flex - Love 4 U
2005 - Rasmus Faber - Get Over Here
2005 - Average White Band - Lets Go Round Again
2005 - C-Mos - 2 Million Ways
2005 - Jerry Ropero & Dennis The Menace - Coração
2005 - Roger Sanchez - Turn On The Music
2005 - Hard Fi - Hard to Beat
2005 - Ernesto vs. Bastian - Dark Side Of The Moon (with Sebastian Ingrosso)
2005 - Moby - Slipping Away
2005 - Sugiurumn - Star Baby
2005 - Deep Dish feat. Stevie Nicks - Dreams
2005 - Pharrell - Angel
2006 - Bob Sinclar - World, Hold On
2006 - Lorraine - Transatlantic Flight
2006 - Nelly Furtado - Promiscuous
2006 - Moby and Mylene Farmer - Slipping Away (Crier La Vie)
2006 - Madonna - Jump
2006 - Sunfreakz - Counting Down the Days aka Riding The Wave
2007 - Bob Sinclar - Feel For You
2007 - Faithless - Music Matters
2007 - Dirty South - Let It Go
2008 - Hard Fi - I Shall Overcome
2008 - TV Rock - Been A Long Time (ft. Rudy) (R2)
2008 - Adele - Hometown Glory (R2)

R2 = *Released in two versions : Remix and Club Remix/Remode
Source = Wikipédia
Back to top Go down
http://symbiotestrands.free.fr
Antoine Lucas
Antoine Lucas

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-09-04

AXWELL BIOGRAPHY & DISCOGRAPHY Empty
PostSubject: Re: AXWELL BIOGRAPHY & DISCOGRAPHY   AXWELL BIOGRAPHY & DISCOGRAPHY Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:06 am

Je me repasse toujours en boucle les remixs de Nelly Furtado et Madonna. De la bombe.

Hate de savoir un peu ses nouvelles DJ dates.

Bon travail Nico ;-)
Back to top Go down

AXWELL BIOGRAPHY & DISCOGRAPHY
Page 1 of 1