TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
BIOGRAPHY & DISCOGRAPHY Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

BIOGRAPHY & DISCOGRAPHY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

BIOGRAPHY & DISCOGRAPHY Empty
PostSubject: BIOGRAPHY & DISCOGRAPHY   BIOGRAPHY & DISCOGRAPHY Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tocadisco (Spanish for 'turntable') was born Roman Boër on 8 June 1974[1], and grew up in a small city near Cologne, Germany. He plays several instruments and played in different bands in his youth.

In 1996, Tocadisco's professional DJ career started at Düsseldorf's UNIQUE Club. With Tocadisco on the turntables, UNIQUE got voted "Best Club of the City" several times in PRINZ magazine. He has also played for fashion brands like G-Star Jeans and Diesel. In 2000, Tocadisco moved to Cologne and built himself a recording studio.

DJ Tocadisco has produced several remixes for different record labels. The most popular remix was for "Lifetimes" by Slam; the mix got voted one of the 12 Best Remixes in 2001 by the readers of the music magazine GROOVE. In October 2003, Tocadisco got signed to the German dance record label Superstar Records. His first single under his own name was called "Nobody (likes the records that I play)". In 2005 Tocadisco got voted by the readers of Raveline as one of the best newcomers in 2004.

In September 2006 Tocadisco remixed a track by Michael Cretu's project Enigma - Eppur Si Muove, from Enigma's latest album A Posteriori.

On 7th of April, 2007, Tocadisco appeared as the guest DJ on the second hour of Matt Darey's weekly Nocturnal radio show. In the first hour, Matt Darey also played Tocadisco's remix of Dyad 10's "Sugar, Honey (Sweet Thing)".

In 2007 he also remixed some tracks of Benny Benassi such as Patt (Party All The Time), Keep Control, Dance is Dead.

In 2008 Tocadisco worked together with David Guetta.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Releases
2003 : Nobody (Likes The Records That I Play) (12") Superstar Recordings
2004 : Everybody (On The Dancefloor) (12", W/Lbl) Superstar Recordings
2004 : Nobody (Likes The Records That I Play) (CD, Maxi) Superstar Recordings
2004 : Nobody (Likes The Records That I Play) (Remixes) (12") Superstar Recordings
2005 : You're No Good For Me (12") Superstar Recordings
2006 : In My Arms (12", S/Sided, Promo) Toca
2006 : Muscle Car (12") Superstar Recordings
2006 : Music Loud (12") iO Music
2006 : Music Loud / Crazy Cursor (12") Superstar Recordings
2006 : Summadayze (2xCD) EQ Recordings
2006 : You're No Good For Me (12") Ultra Records
2007 : Amnesia Ibiza Vol. 3 (2xCD, Comp, Mixed, Dig) DJ Center Records, Fiftyfive Records
2007 : Better Begin (12") Superstar Recordings
2007 : Freaks (12") Superstar Recordings
2007 : Hamma! (Tocadisco Bootleg Mix) (12", S/Sided) Sound Of Urban
2007 : Shrine (12") Superstar Recordings
2007 : The Black Series - Part 1 (12") Superstar Recordings
2007 : The Black Series - Part 2 (12") Superstar Recordings
2008 : Better Begin (12") U.S.O.B.
2008 : Solo (CD, Album) Superstar Recordings
2008 : Streetgirls (12") Superstar Recordings
2008 : The Black Series - Part 3 (12") Superstar Recordings
2008 : The Black Series Part 2 (File, MP3) Superstar Recordings
2008 : Tomorrow Can Wait (12") Virgin Music (France)
xxxx : Nobody Likes... (12", S/Sided) Superstar Recordings
2009 : Da Fuckin Noize

Unofficial Releases
2005 : Come On FM Vol. 1 (CD) You're No Good For Me ... Radio Record (KDK Bootlegs)
2005 : In My Arms (12", Promo, S/Sided) Not On Label
2006 : Body Language / Plastic Dreams (12") Body Language (Tocadis... Not On Label
2006 : History Mp3 - Цех (File, MP3 + CD, Enh) Can You Feel It (Can Y... Radio Record (KDK Bootlegs)
2006 : Minimal (12", W/Lbl) Minimal (Tocadisco's S... Not On Label (Pet Shop Boys), Not On Label (Pet Shop Boys), Not On Label (Pet Shop Boys)
2006 : My Sound (3xCD) In My Arms (Tocadisco'... Natural Selection, Stereozvuk
2007 : Freak Boutique Mp3 (File, MP3, Mixed, Comp + CD, Enh, Comp) Dance Is Dead (Tocadis... Radio Record (KDK Bootlegs)
2007 : Groove Is In The Heart (12", S/Sided, W/Lbl) Not On Label
2007 : Presents Radio Soulwax Live - Get Yer Yo Yo's Out Pt.2 (CD, Mixed, Comp) You Gonna Want Me (Toc... M.T.Q. Records
2007 : Unreleased Mixes 2 (12", W/Lbl) Not On Label
2007 : Unreleased Mixes 3 (12", W/Lbl) Roadkill (Tocadisco Re... Not On Label
2008 : Hustler (Jesse Rose Remix) / Morumbi (12", Promo, W/Lbl) Morumbi Not On Label, Not On Label
2008 : I Want You (Tocadisco Remix) (12", W/Lbl, S/Sided) I Want You Not On Label
2008 : Moscow - San Francisco (2xCD, Comp, Mixed) Nathizinha (Original Mix) Observed Recordings
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st
monwex
DJ
monwex

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2011-03-11

BIOGRAPHY & DISCOGRAPHY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIOGRAPHY & DISCOGRAPHY   BIOGRAPHY & DISCOGRAPHY Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:21 pm

Coolest visitor in Russia in 2009 on the Sensation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! party
Back to top Go down
http://monwex.promodj.com

BIOGRAPHY & DISCOGRAPHY
Page 1 of 1