TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
Trying to find a Techno / Dance version of Beatles 'Come Together' Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

Trying to find a Techno / Dance version of Beatles 'Come Together'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zipzit
Rookie
zipzit

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-10-10

Trying to find a Techno / Dance version of Beatles 'Come Together' Empty
PostSubject: Trying to find a Techno / Dance version of Beatles 'Come Together'   Trying to find a Techno / Dance version of Beatles 'Come Together' Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:00 am

I'm trying to identify the artist / name of cut. I heard it at 6:15PM EST Friday 7 Oct 2011 on Sirius Satellite Radio (either BPM or Electric Area) They were playing a long mix of things, so they weren't listing the song / artist name. The cut was great beat, with a little bit of the Beatles song Come Together. Mostly the words "here come on flat top" and not much else.

Nope, its not the David Starfire remix.
Not the Mark Linn Version either.
No Go on Alex Kenji Remix either.
No go on DJ Antone Version.
Nope, not DJ Pierre either.
Definitely not dubstep Omega Remix

Also not the version cut by SirCular, although I really like what he has done.

I know there is a version out there by Airheadz, but I haven't been able to find a copy.

As you can tell, I've been working on this for awhile. Cant tell much from Sirius' web page either. Unfortunately I was on a long drive, couldn't get to the computer to see instant play list.

The beat grabbed you hard, not much sampled vocals. Mostly the words "here come old flattop" with slight variations. Sampled my be the wrong term.. not sure it was the voices of the original Beatles. If it was John Lennon's voice, it was tweaked somehow. Definitely not a woman's voice. Pretty long song, would be way fun to dance or exercise to...

My brain is unraveling trying to find a copy of that version of the song. thanks for your help in keeping me sane..
--zip
Back to top Go down

Trying to find a Techno / Dance version of Beatles 'Come Together'
Page 1 of 1