TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
please help me to find them Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

please help me to find them

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Ice
Rookie
Tony Ice

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-02-09

please help me to find them Empty
PostSubject: please help me to find them   please help me to find them Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:11 am

Can anyone help me find some of the individual in this evening? Are impossible to find, if someone knows, I could use the first single,
One on 06.42 min, one on 14.04 min, one on 23.41 min, one on 38.00 min, one on 42.41 min, one on 50.30 min, one on 59.12 min, one on 1.04.30 min..
Thanks in advance Very Happy

( since I'm just writing and I can not put links, go to youtube and look for Carl Cox live Set 2006 "★★★★★" )

Last edited by RaZeR on Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : video added)
Back to top Go down
BUGS-BUNNY
Elite Member
BUGS-BUNNY

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2010-10-11

PostSubject: Re: please help me to find them   please help me to find them Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:59 pm

Carl Cox live Set 2006 thats all? more info pls

great sound )!
Back to top Go down
Tony Ice
Rookie
Tony Ice

PostSubject: Re: please help me to find them   please help me to find them Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:05 am

Please help me find the name of such individual..
some are able to find them, I miss these:
The one on 06.42 min
The one on 14.04 min
The one on 23.41 min
The one on 38.00 min (THE BEST)
The one on 1.04.30 min
Thanks in advance and really hope you can help me, is a life which I'm trying
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tony Ice
Rookie
Tony Ice

PostSubject: Re: please help me to find them   please help me to find them Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:47 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
Tony Ice
Rookie
Tony Ice

PostSubject: Re: please help me to find them   please help me to find them Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:28 pm

Hello everyone, I have found other and I miss only 4 please help me to find them:

The one on 14.04 min
The one on 23.41 min
The one on 38.00 min (THE BEST)
The one on 1.04.30 min

Thanks in advance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please help me to find them   please help me to find them Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

please help me to find them
Page 1 of 1