TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
2009.06.26 - FUKKK OFFF @ LES SIESTES ÉLECTRONIQUES, GARONNE THEATER (TOULOUSE, FRANCE) Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2009.06.26 - FUKKK OFFF @ LES SIESTES ÉLECTRONIQUES, GARONNE THEATER (TOULOUSE, FRANCE)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

2009.06.26 - FUKKK OFFF @ LES SIESTES ÉLECTRONIQUES, GARONNE THEATER (TOULOUSE, FRANCE) Empty
PostSubject: 2009.06.26 - FUKKK OFFF @ LES SIESTES ÉLECTRONIQUES, GARONNE THEATER (TOULOUSE, FRANCE)   2009.06.26 - FUKKK OFFF @ LES SIESTES ÉLECTRONIQUES, GARONNE THEATER (TOULOUSE, FRANCE) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Based in Toulouse, Southern France, Les Siestes électroniques is a summer meeting point for emerging artists from the field of music & digital culture. Its ambitious motley line-up mainly focuses on electronic musicians and aims at a professional audience as well as the general public. The fact that its open air concerts are free of charge makes Les Siestes électroniques a rare and precious occurance within the landscapes of European festivals. Les Siestes offers an opportunity to experience the best of contemporary music though concerts, club nights, workshops and exhibitions.

"There's you, there's baguettes, and there's dancing : it's Les Siestes Électroniques (which means "the electronic nap"), plugging in, turning on, and rocking out" as said Pitchfork.

Why should you come to Les Siestes électroniques?
To enjoy the Southern France “art de vivre”
If you can’t stand festivals where three groups are playing at the same time anymore, if you’re tired of being stuck among 10 000 people to listen to music and if you‘re sick with poor venues and cheap bier, then Les Siestes Electroniques is for you!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Track ID: 2009-06-25 - Fukkk Offf @ Les Siestes Électroniques, Garonne Theater - Toulouse - LINE - V.I.P.
Audio Quality: 256 kbps
Length: 01:08:09 minutes
Style: Electro - Nu Rave
Size: 124,0 MB

01. Fukkk Offf - Love Me Hate Me Kiss Me
02. Fukkk Offf - I Give You Bass
xx. Fukkk Offf - Rave is King
xx. Zombie Nation - Forza (Fukkk Offf Remix)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Admin on Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

2009.06.26 - FUKKK OFFF @ LES SIESTES ÉLECTRONIQUES, GARONNE THEATER (TOULOUSE, FRANCE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2009.06.26 - FUKKK OFFF @ LES SIESTES ÉLECTRONIQUES, GARONNE THEATER (TOULOUSE, FRANCE)   2009.06.26 - FUKKK OFFF @ LES SIESTES ÉLECTRONIQUES, GARONNE THEATER (TOULOUSE, FRANCE) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:02 am

01. Fukkk Offf - Love Me Hate Me Kiss Me
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st
kkynd
DJ Producer/Remixer
kkynd

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: 2009.06.26 - FUKKK OFFF @ LES SIESTES ÉLECTRONIQUES, GARONNE THEATER (TOULOUSE, FRANCE)   2009.06.26 - FUKKK OFFF @ LES SIESTES ÉLECTRONIQUES, GARONNE THEATER (TOULOUSE, FRANCE) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:44 am

many many ids... :/ but great set
Back to top Go down
zibbert
Rookie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: 2009.06.26 - FUKKK OFFF @ LES SIESTES ÉLECTRONIQUES, GARONNE THEATER (TOULOUSE, FRANCE)   2009.06.26 - FUKKK OFFF @ LES SIESTES ÉLECTRONIQUES, GARONNE THEATER (TOULOUSE, FRANCE) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:54 pm

02/ Fukkk Offf - I Give You Bass
xx/ Fukkk Offf - Rave is King
xx/ Zombie Nation - Forza (Fukkk Offf Remix)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2009.06.26 - FUKKK OFFF @ LES SIESTES ÉLECTRONIQUES, GARONNE THEATER (TOULOUSE, FRANCE)   2009.06.26 - FUKKK OFFF @ LES SIESTES ÉLECTRONIQUES, GARONNE THEATER (TOULOUSE, FRANCE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2009.06.26 - FUKKK OFFF @ LES SIESTES ÉLECTRONIQUES, GARONNE THEATER (TOULOUSE, FRANCE)
Page 1 of 1