For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.
Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !
If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.
* Check out more from the Sound Collective: http://mixmag.net/sound-collective * The Lab is powered by Void Acoustics: http://www.voidacoustics.com * For more music, videos and everything Mixmag: https://www.mixmag.net * Filmed, produced and directed by http://www.yeahsure.co
This week in The Lab SYD, we’re joined by one of the all time great electro and techno producers Michael Amato aka The Hacker.
Amato soaked up the early 90s French rave scene, and takes influence from artists spanning Kraftwerk to The Cure, giving his music a unique emotional energy. He took on the name The Hacker in homage to the Master of Detroit track, and it was his discovery of Underground Resistance that opened the doors to the entire US electro sound. After being unearthed by DJ Hell he released his first tracks on Ozone and Interface Records and has since founded his own label Goodlife Records and currently co-runs ZONE with the one and only Gesaffelstein.
Since the release of his debut album 'Mélodies en Sous-Sol' in 2000, the highly sought after French producer has remixed everyone from Laurent Garnier, Air and The Human League, to Boys Noize, Gesaffelstein and DJ Hell. In 2004 he released his second album 'Réves Mécaniques', and with a career spanning nearly 20 years it’s no surprise The Hacker’s hit songs ‘Frank Sinatra’ and ‘1982’ with long time collaborator Miss Kittin have stood the test of time.
Back in Australia for a limited time, The Hacker has just unleashed a remix of Boys Noize's ‘Euphoria’ under his Amato alter ego. Catch him performing at Melbourne’s Piknic Electronik festival and Family Hotel, Newcastle this weekend.
The Hacker will be supported at The Lab SYD by close friend and BNR artist Jensen Interceptor.
This week's stream will be broadcast live from 6:30pm (AEST) this Friday, March 17. You can watch the set in full over on our Facebook page and head to Mixmag TV for the full Lab SYD Playlist.
The Smirnoff Sound Collective is all about bringing fans closer to the DJs, providing up and coming talent with a solid platform and throwing unique events where fans and artists can party together. Check out more from the Sound Collective here
Tracklist : 01. Lhasa - The Attic [Music Man Records] 02. Cardopusher - Cult 91 (3 Am Mixx) [Boysnoize Records] 03. Paranoid London - We Come To Rock [Paranoid London Records] 04. Alden Tyrell - Acid 7 [Delft] 05. ID 06. Cardopusher - Blast Cut [Zone] 07. ID 08. Boys Noize feat. Remy Banks - Euphoria (Amato Remix) [Boysnoize Records] 09. DJ Hell - I Don't Want U (The Hacker Remix) [International Deejay Gigolo Records] 10. ID 11. Night Owl - Home Computer [Hotshit Records] 12. Maceo Plex - The Replicant V1 [Ellum Audio] 13. Mijo - Próximo Berlín (Rex The Dog Remix) [Sanfuentes Records] 14. Paranoid London feat. Mutado Pintado - Light Tunnel (Album Version) [Paranoid London Records] 15. Coko Karina - Do You Love Me Too? (Coko Karina Edit) [Cellophane] 16. Cowboy Rhythmbox - Mécanique Sauvage [Phantasy Sound] 17. Cardopusher - Phase 1 [Super Rhythm Trax] 18. ID 19. New Order - Your Silent Face [Factory] 20. Kraftwerk - Computer World 2 (ID Remix) ?!?!?
01. [??] Lhasa - The Attic [Music Man Records] 02. [??] Cardopusher - Cult 91 (3 Am Mixx) 03.  Paranoid London - We Come To Rock 04.  Alden Tyrell - Acid 7 [Delft - 006] 05.  Cardopusher - Blast Cut 06. [??] ? 07.  Boys Noize Feat. Remy Banks - Euphoria (Amato Remix) [Boysnoize - BNR 165D] 08.  DJ Hell - I Want You (The Hacker Remix) 09. [??] ? 10.  Night Owl - Home Computer [Hot Haus - DIGISHIT 001] 11.  Maceo Plex - The Replicant V1 [Ellum - ELLLP 01D] 12.  Mijo - Proximo Berlin (Rex The Dog Remix) [Sanfuentes - SFR 013D] 13.  Paranoid London Feat. Mutado Pintado - Light Tunnel (Album Version) [Paranoid London - PDONLP 001D] 14.  DAF - Brother 15.  Cellophane - Do You Love Me Too? (Coko Karina Edit) [Cellophane - CEL 002] 16.  Cowboy Rhythmbox - Mecanique Sauvage [Phantasy Sound - PH 55D] 17.  ? 18.  Cardopusher - Phase 1 [Super Rhythm Trax - SRTX 011] 19.  ? 20.  Kraftwerk - Numbers