For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.
Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !
If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.
Thanks, Greg (Admin).
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mixmag and The Smirnoff Sound Collective present The Lab LA. Listen to more Louisahhh: https://soundcloud.com/louisahhh The Lab is powered by Void Acoustics: https://www.voidacoustics.com For more music, videos and everything Mixmag: http://www.mixmag.net
Louisah Pillot found her way to the club scene at an early age in New York City, and in 2006, she made the move to LA to further explore her talents as a singer, songwriter and producer. From there, she met Brodinski, moved to France and made her first Bromance record. After her first Bromance EP 'Transcend' was released, it wasn't long until she linked up with French producer Maelstrom and three collaborative EPs eventually followed.
LOUISAHHH now runs her own imprint with Maelstrom called RAAR, which released its debut EP in Fall 2015. Catch LOUISAHHH now on the Bromance Cali Spring Tour alongside Brodinski, Gener8ion and more, and be on the lookout for new music soon.
LOUISAHHH will be playing HARD presents... at Union in Los Angeles following The Lab. Tickets here: http://bit.ly/1pHoIG3
The Smirnoff Sound Collective is all about bringing fans closer to the DJs, providing up and coming talent with a solid platform and throwing unique events where fans and artists can party together.
01.  Art Of Noise - Opus 4 [Rhino] 02.  Positive Centre - Where Flows The How Flows [Our Circula Sound - OCS 007] 03.  Not Waving - 02 (Digital Bonus Track) [Diagonal - DIAG 025] 04.  Rrose - Mirror [EAUX - 591] 05.  Philipp Gorbachev - The Weeping Tune (Barnt Mixedit) 06.  Nina Kraviz - Pain In The Ass [Rekids - 045D] 07.  ID 08.  Yello - Bostich (N'est-ce Pas) (Remastered) 09.  Yan Cook - Rush 12 [Delsin - 109 DSR] 10.  Planetary Assault Systems - GT (Function & Jerome Sydenham Remix) [Mote Evolver - MOTE 018D] 11.  Sawf - Vis Legis [Code Is Law - 009] 12.  ID 13.  ID 14.  ID w/ Anna Caragnano & Donato Dozzy - Parola [Spectrum Spools] 15.  Keeno18 - QRTZ [Ultramajic - LVX 024D] 16.  ID 17.  ID 18.  Louisahhh!!! - In My Veins [Bromance Records] 19.  Danny Daze - Miami [Omnidisc - OMD 006] 20.  ID 21.  Louisahhh!!! & Maelstrom - Holy [RAAR - RAAR001] 22.  ID 23.  Ansome - Blackwater [Perc Trax - TPTCD 007] 24.  ID 25.  The Clone Machine - Clone Machine (DXR Remix) [Clone - C# 52] 26.  Russell Haswell - Gas Attack (DJ Stingray Atropine Mix) [Diagonal - DIAG 027] 27.  ID 28.  Juan Sanchez - Exceed [Quant - QR 009] 29.  Floorplan - Never Grow Old (Re-Plant) [M-Plant]