TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
2013.05.26 - MARKUS SCHULZ @ ELECTRIC DAISY CARNIVAL 2013 (CHICAGO,USA)  Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2013.05.26 - MARKUS SCHULZ @ ELECTRIC DAISY CARNIVAL 2013 (CHICAGO,USA)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
razorator
Ripper
razorator

Number of posts : 1983
Registration date : 2010-08-21

2013.05.26 - MARKUS SCHULZ @ ELECTRIC DAISY CARNIVAL 2013 (CHICAGO,USA)  Empty
PostSubject: 2013.05.26 - MARKUS SCHULZ @ ELECTRIC DAISY CARNIVAL 2013 (CHICAGO,USA)    2013.05.26 - MARKUS SCHULZ @ ELECTRIC DAISY CARNIVAL 2013 (CHICAGO,USA)  Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

To get you warmed up for the huge Electric Daisy Carnival in Las Vegas, here is a recording of my set from the Chicago edition on the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend.

This gig was had probably the most attrocious weather conditions I have ever had to play at an outdoor event. Which made it even more amazing that so many of the faithful Chicago audience were willing to get soaked to the skin to support and party with me. Something I will always remember.

So hope you enjoy the set, see you at the Circuit Grounds Las Vegas!

Markus Schulz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

01. Markus Schulz - Our Moment (Scream Tour Intro)
02. Markus Schulz & Ferry Corsten pres. New World Punx - Romper
03. DD11 - Bam Bam (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
04. Ashley Wallbridge - Zorro (Rafael Frost Remix)
05. Armin Van Buuren & W&W - D# Fat
06. Purple Stories - Locust
07. W&W - White Label
08. Markus Schulz - The Spiritual Gateway (Transmission 2013 Theme)
09. Markus Schulz feat. Ana Diaz - Nothing Without Me (Beat Service Remix)
10. Fisherman & Hawkins - Apache
11. KhoMha - Hydra
12. Ferry Corsten - F The Bull$h1t
13. KhoMha - Dusk Riddles
14. Orjan Nilsen - Violetta
15. Grube & Hovsepian - Trickster
16. Beat Service - Fortuna
17. Bingo Players vs. Hardwell vs. Omnia & Ira - Mindfused Spaceman (Markus Schulz Mashup)
18. Omnia - The Light
19. Markus Schulz & Ferry Corsten - Loops And Tings

No more rip&upload from me. All that people who can only rename and re-upload my work, Rip it yourself.
Bye
Back to top Go down
House Music New
Elite Member

Number of posts : 836
Registration date : 2011-10-30

PostSubject: Re: 2013.05.26 - MARKUS SCHULZ @ ELECTRIC DAISY CARNIVAL 2013 (CHICAGO,USA)    2013.05.26 - MARKUS SCHULZ @ ELECTRIC DAISY CARNIVAL 2013 (CHICAGO,USA)  Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Bluepoint
Elite Member
Bluepoint

Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: 2013.05.26 - MARKUS SCHULZ @ ELECTRIC DAISY CARNIVAL 2013 (CHICAGO,USA)    2013.05.26 - MARKUS SCHULZ @ ELECTRIC DAISY CARNIVAL 2013 (CHICAGO,USA)  Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 7:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

01. Markus Schulz - Our Moment (Scream Tour Intro)
02. Markus Schulz & Ferry Corsten pres. New World Punx - Romper
03. DD11 - Bam Bam (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
04. Ashley Wallbridge - Zorro (Rafael Frost Remix)
05. Armin Van Buuren & W&W - D# Fat
06. Purple Stories - Locust
07. W&W - White Label
08. Markus Schulz - The Spiritual Gateway (Transmission 2013 Theme)
09. Markus Schulz feat. Ana Diaz - Nothing Without Me (Beat Service Remix)
10. Fisherman & Hawkins - Apache
11. KhoMha - Hydra
12. Ferry Corsten - F The Bull$h1t
13. KhoMha - Dusk Riddles
14. Orjan Nilsen - Violetta
15. Grube & Hovsepian - Trickster
16. Beat Service - Fortuna
17. Bingo Players vs. Hardwell vs. Omnia & Ira - Mindfused Spaceman (Markus Schulz Mashup)
18. Omnia - The Light
19. Markus Schulz & Ferry Corsten - Loops And Tings
Back to top Go down
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: 2013.05.26 - MARKUS SCHULZ @ ELECTRIC DAISY CARNIVAL 2013 (CHICAGO,USA)    2013.05.26 - MARKUS SCHULZ @ ELECTRIC DAISY CARNIVAL 2013 (CHICAGO,USA)  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 9:39 am

To get you warmed up for the huge Electric Daisy Carnival in Las Vegas, here is a recording of my set from the Chicago edition on the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend.

This gig was had probably the most attrocious weather conditions I have ever had to play at an outdoor event. Which made it even more amazing that so many of the faithful Chicago audience were willing to get soaked to the skin to support and party with me. Something I will always remember.

So hope you enjoy the set, see you at the Circuit Grounds Las Vegas!

TRACKLISTINGS SOUNDCLOUD   ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl  :  http://soundcloud.com/tracklistings3-0
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2013.05.26 - MARKUS SCHULZ @ ELECTRIC DAISY CARNIVAL 2013 (CHICAGO,USA)    2013.05.26 - MARKUS SCHULZ @ ELECTRIC DAISY CARNIVAL 2013 (CHICAGO,USA)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2013.05.26 - MARKUS SCHULZ @ ELECTRIC DAISY CARNIVAL 2013 (CHICAGO,USA)
Page 1 of 1