TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
  2013.04.22. - DANNIC - PROMO MIX APRIL 2013 Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2013.04.22. - DANNIC - PROMO MIX APRIL 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
limianos
Rookie
limianos

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2011-06-03

2013.04.22. - DANNIC - PROMO MIX APRIL 2013 Empty
PostSubject: 2013.04.22. - DANNIC - PROMO MIX APRIL 2013     2013.04.22. - DANNIC - PROMO MIX APRIL 2013 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ID - ID 
Luxure feat. Gosha - Don't Stop (Abel Ramos Remix) [SUKA]
Firebeatz - Yeahhhh[FLY EYE] 
TV Rock feat. Rudy - Been A Long Time (Acappella) [AXTONE]
Diddy Dirty Money feat. Skylar Grey - Coming Home (Dirty South Remix) [INTERSCOPE]
Sebjak & Marcus Schossow - Liceu [SIZE]
Ivan Gough & Steve Bleas & Stevie Mink vs. Pryda vs. Gregor Salto - Boom! vs. Everyday vs. Azumba (Alesso Mashup) [PRYDA/MIXMASH/SIZE]
Fedde Le Grand - Rockin' N' Rollin' [FLAMINGO]
Eric Prydz - Everyday 
MERCER - Supreme 
ShoxandPichu (733) 24min wrong track  Ralvero - Fuck What U Heard 
Roberto Da Costa - Excited (Sick Individuals Remix) 
Wolfgang Gartner & Tiesto feat. Luciana - We Own The Night (Acappella) [MUSICAL FREEDOM]
The Aston Shuffle vs. Tommy Trash - Sunrise (Won't Get Lost) (Dyro Remix) [AXTONE]
Merk & Kremont & Paris & Simo - Tundra [FLAMINGO]
Justin Timberlake feat. Jay-Z - Suit & Tie (Firebeatz Remix) 
Dannic - Viper [REVEALED]
Moguai - Champs [SIZE]
Alesso & Sebastian Ingrosso feat. Ryan Tedder - Calling (Lose My Mind) (Acappella) [REFUNE]
Marco V vs. Alex Guesta & Stefano Pain - Quake (Alex Guesta & Stefano Pain Remix) 
The Potbelleez - Saved In A Bottle (Dannic Remix) [MOS]
Florence & The Machine vs. Dada Life - Sometimes I Just Wanna Say My Name (Dannic Mashup) [ISLAND/ULTRA]

Another month, another promo mix! Did my best to get those newest bomb tracks out there in one smooth mix! Enjoy!
Be sure to subscribe to my channel, I will upload all my latest promo mixes over the next weeks!

For more info:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

2013.04.22. - DANNIC - PROMO MIX APRIL 2013
Page 1 of 1