TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
[GNR004] RICKTRONIK - TEARS EP (2013.03.25) Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

[GNR004] RICKTRONIK - TEARS EP (2013.03.25)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

[GNR004] RICKTRONIK - TEARS EP (2013.03.25) Empty
PostSubject: [GNR004] RICKTRONIK - TEARS EP (2013.03.25)   [GNR004] RICKTRONIK - TEARS EP (2013.03.25) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 9:58 am

[GNR004] RICKTRONIK - TEARS EP (2013.03.25) Artworks-000041744062-c6fr2r-original
https://www.facebook.com/Ricktronik
http://soundcloud.com/ricktronik
http://www.goldniterecords.com

http://www.beatport.com/release/tears/1051179

Ricktronik is a project created by producer and musician Riccardo Caprotti in September 2007.
His culture style dark/melodic lead him more and more 'to confuse his own electronic productions, making them almost become sonatas.
Since January 2013 I open up (together with THE ROX) their own label called Gold Nite Records whose releases are regularly spinned by nice guys like Jacques Lu Cont, Cassius, Zombie Nation, James Zabiela, autoKratz, Keith & Supabeatz, Adam Beyer, Aranud Rebotini, Brodinski, Tiga and many others.Their track 'Kisel' (Recovery House) reached position #2 on Traxsource.com Electro-House chart. Listed as ''artists to watch to'' by different industry magazines and blogs during 2012, their next ep will be released before summer 2013.

Artist: Ricktronik
Title: Tears
Catalog: GNR004
Format: DIGITAL
Release Date: 2013-03-25

1. Ricktronik - "Tears" (Original Mix)
2. Ricktronik - "Etienne" (Original Mix)
3. Ricktronik - "Tears" (Jagerverb Remix)
4. Ricktronik - "Tears" (Vocal Edit - Bonus Track)

Etienne De Crecy: I love the track, it's really original
Modek: Special tracks tho
Aerotronic: Sounds great!. Wow, I love it!
Deface: Amazing Ep! Wow, I love it!
Fat and Ugly: wow... Jagerverb killing it again with his remix.
Rvbra: This Ep sounds futuristic, thumbs up for Ricktronik!! GNR strikes again!!
Doc Trashz: Like a lot the Jagerverb Remix, thanks!
Wazabi: Jagerverb RMX bombs!.
Jean & La Plastique: 'Tears' is an international deejay gigolo kind of track. goldies!
HandyKraft: We love the Jagerverb Remix !!! Good Vibes !
Gsus: Great release! Tears is EPIC! Full support!. Wow, I love it!
Dortmund: Nice release, full support!
Rob Threezy: ScarFACE music!!!. Thanks, will play for sure!
Hanuman Tribe: 'Etienne' is just great. full support. also Jagerverb mix v nice.
Natlek: This isn't my genre, but i love ricktronik so much!
FuuKu: really nice pack! enjoy and support!
Polymore: Huge tune! Etienne is my favourite...go Ricktronik go!. Wow, I love it!
Joao Ceser: all tracks r good but noy my style Wink
Twob: Realy cool stuff!!full support!!.
Serge P: TEARS is really genius.Support!
Pullover: Veramente di classe il vocal edit! Big up ricktronik!
Jasper Gape: Etienne gets my vote.

TASTEMAKER FEEDBACKS:
Etienne De Crecy, Modek, Aerotronic, Deface, Rvbra, Fat and Ugly, Bobble, Natlek, Trve

RADIO & BLOG FEEDBACKS:
Tracklistings, Love and Sound, Radio Russelsheim, Wicked Style Italia Blog, Nerdy Frames, FRLG Radio Italy,

Review:
Highly inspired by Depeche Mode and Trentemoller's vision of electronic music, Ricktronik's debut ep on Gold Nite Records is an intimate yet epic take, that remarks his original point of view about club music. The package includes a dance groovy remix made by a rising talented artist: Jagerverb. Etienne De Crecy has been the first supporter of the release ''Love it, really original''.

COVER ART CREDITS: MANHATE//BROTHERHOOD

www.goldniterecords.com/
Released by: GOLD NITE RECORDS
Release/catalogue number: GNR004
Release date: Mar 25, 2013

TRACKLISTINGS SOUNDCLOUD   ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl  :  http://soundcloud.com/tracklistings3-0

Last edited by Greg (Admin) on Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

[GNR004] RICKTRONIK - TEARS EP (2013.03.25) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GNR004] RICKTRONIK - TEARS EP (2013.03.25)   [GNR004] RICKTRONIK - TEARS EP (2013.03.25) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:28 pm

[GNR004] RICKTRONIK - TEARS EP (2013.03.25) Artworks-000041744062-c6fr2r-original

Etienne De Crecy: I love the track, it's really original
Modek: Special tracks tho
Aerotronic: Sounds great!. Wow, I love it!
Deface: Amazing Ep! Wow, I love it!
Fat and Ugly: wow... Jagerverb killing it again with his remix.
Rvbra: This Ep sounds futuristic, thumbs up for Ricktronik!! GNR strikes again!!
Doc Trashz: Like a lot the Jagerverb Remix, thanks!
Wazabi: Jagerverb RMX bombs!.
Jean & La Plastique: 'Tears' is an international deejay gigolo kind of track. goldies!
HandyKraft: We love the Jagerverb Remix !!! Good Vibes !
Gsus: Great release! Tears is EPIC! Full support!. Wow, I love it!
Dortmund: Nice release, full support!
Rob Threezy: ScarFACE music!!!. Thanks, will play for sure!
Hanuman Tribe: 'Etienne' is just great. full support. also Jagerverb mix v nice.
Natlek: This isn't my genre, but i love ricktronik so much!
FuuKu: really nice pack! enjoy and support!
Polymore: Huge tune! Etienne is my favourite...go Ricktronik go!. Wow, I love it!
Joao Ceser: all tracks r good but noy my style Wink
Twob: Realy cool stuff!!full support!!.
Serge P: TEARS is really genius.Support!
Pullover: Veramente di classe il vocal edit! Big up ricktronik!
Jasper Gape: Etienne gets my vote.

TASTEMAKER FEEDBACKS:
Etienne De Crecy, Modek, Aerotronic, Deface, Rvbra, Fat and Ugly, Bobble, Natlek, Trve

RADIO & BLOG FEEDBACKS:
Tracklistings, Love and Sound, Radio Russelsheim, Wicked Style Italia Blog, Nerdy Frames, FRLG Radio Italy,

Review:
Highly inspired by Depeche Mode and Trentemoller's vision of electronic music, Ricktronik's debut ep on Gold Nite Records is an intimate yet epic take, that remarks his original point of view about club music. The package includes a dance groovy remix made by a rising talented artist: Jagerverb. Etienne De Crecy has been the first supporter of the release ''Love it, really original''.

COVER ART CREDITS: MANHATE//BROTHERHOOD

www.goldniterecords.com/

Released by: GOLD NITE RECORDS
Release/catalogue number: GNR004
Release date: Mar 25, 2013

TRACKLISTINGS SOUNDCLOUD   ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl  :  http://soundcloud.com/tracklistings3-0
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st

[GNR004] RICKTRONIK - TEARS EP (2013.03.25)
Page 1 of 1