TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
2012.12.22 - DAVE CLARKE - SUBJECT AT POGO_ @ THE TWISTED PEPPER (DUBLIN, IRELAND) Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2012.12.22 - DAVE CLARKE - SUBJECT AT POGO_ @ THE TWISTED PEPPER (DUBLIN, IRELAND)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

2012.12.22 - DAVE CLARKE - SUBJECT AT POGO_ @ THE TWISTED PEPPER (DUBLIN, IRELAND) Empty
PostSubject: 2012.12.22 - DAVE CLARKE - SUBJECT AT POGO_ @ THE TWISTED PEPPER (DUBLIN, IRELAND)   2012.12.22 - DAVE CLARKE - SUBJECT AT POGO_ @ THE TWISTED PEPPER (DUBLIN, IRELAND) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

◄◄ RECULER ► PLAY ▌▌PAUSE █▌STOP ►►AVANCER
Dave Clarke is an English techno DJ, producer and radio presenter, often given the title: The Baron of Techno. In the late 1980s, Clarke used to write reviews for a few UK magazines, such as Mixmag Update, Generator and ID, and was the first to review Aphex Twin.
In the 1990s, he began producing and releasing music using the moniker ‘Hardcore’. This project was subsequently licensed to the Belgian label R&S, enabling Clarke to be one of the first UK based artists to record in the R&S studio in Ghent, and get signed by the label.

He’s also built up his White Noise radio show on the Dutch station 3FM, interviewing artists ranging from John Foxx to Coldcut to Broken Social Scene but the thrust of the show is still to cast light on exciting new music “The most important point is to air music that other stations and DJs don’t have the power to,” he says, “music that wouldn’t normally be given a chance. I can just go where I want with it although it’s still 99% techno and electro.” The same applies to his White Noise label. Emphatically not a vanity project for his own releases, it has instead hosted boutique vinyl pressings (alongside the usual digital fare) for gleaming new material by artists such as Frank Kusserov, Noirdegout, Woody McBride, Marco Bernadi, Terence Fixmer and The Hacker. These and other tunes will be chopped, hammered, filleted and turned on their heads during Clarke’s DJ sets. That’s where he comes alive, where skills honed for years blow venues apart. A 2009 highlight, for instance, was the fifteenth birthday party of FUSE, the Brussels club where his standing is second-to-none, where he’s developed an extraordinary relationship with the crowd. He speaks of it with his breath catching, as thrilled as ever by the ride the music takes him on. “I love having a crowd absolutely hanging by a thread, completely gripped,” he announces passionately, “I often say to myself in the middle of a set, ‘I ****ing love my job’.” It’s true. He really does. And it shows.

█▀▀ █▀█ █▀█ █
█▄▄ █▄█ █▄█ █▄█

☆ ☆ ☆ T R A C K L I S T I N G ☆ ☆ ☆
Angy Kore - Turn It Up (Ritzi Lee Remix) (Freitag Limited - FRLTD 045)
Unknown Artist - Edit One (Looking To The Past - LTTP 001)
Brother From Another Planet - Planet Earth (7th City - SC001)
Vainqueur - Lyot (Maurizio Remix) (Maurizio - M2)
Floorplan - Altered Ego (M Plant - MPM 15)
Tachini - Ongeloof (Pareto Park - PRTP 002)
Donna Summer - I Feel Love (Mega Mix) (Casablanca Records - FEEL 12 BH27420)
Ben Sims - In The City (Orlando Voorn Mix) (Theory Recordings - THEORY 039)
Ben Sims - I Wanna Go Back (Unsubscribe Remix 1) (CDr)
Fast Eddie - Big Ol' Booty (International House Recordings - IHR 9014-1)
Ritzi Lee - Reverse Processed (Theory Recordings - THEORY 038)
Floorplan - Basic Principle (M-Plant - M.PM13)
ID - ID
ID - ID
Angy Kore - Dthd (Spark Taberner Remix) (TK Records - TKR023)
Green Velvet - Preacher Man (2012 Remix) (Relief Records - RR 2055)
Roy Davis Jr & Bear Who - Automatic Principles (Roy Autoelectrik Speaker Killa Mix) (Rock It Science Laboratories - RIS 014)
Stacy Kidd - Bang That Thang (Chicago Mix) (Relief Records - RR2056)
ID - ID
Cari Lekebusch - Unite (Joseph Capriati Remix) (H. Productions - HPX62.5)
ID - ID
Seri - Lost Control (Angel Alanis Remix) (Slap Jaxx - SLAPX030)
Petar Dundov & Gregor Tresher - Hex (Music Man Records - MM159)
Alden Tyrell feat. Mike Dunn - Touch The Sky (Gerd's Double G Mix) (Clone Jack For Daze Series - C#JFD11)
Harvard Bass - Bugged (Relief Records - RR2054)
Dave Clarke - The Compass (Wink South Philly Acid Pass) (Skint Records - SKINT 73X)
Cajmere - Funktified (Cajual Records - CAJ 316)
Dj Pierre - ACiD (Pierre`s ACiD FACE Mix) (Boysnoize Records - BNR TRAX 13)
Digitalism - Technorama (Boysnoize Records - BNR 0MM 14)
Thomas Bangalter - What To Do (Chris Finke Edit) (CDr)
Ron Trent - Altered States (Djax-Up-Beats - DJAX-UP-160)
Mr. Jones - Three Dozen (A-Brothers Black Carpet Remix) (Mixtape Records - MXTR 020)
Vegim - Benzonal (Mr. Jones Remix) (CDr)
Sven Wittekind - Disorder (GSR - GSR 01)
Atavic - Knobs (Chris Finke Remix) (Nachtstrom Schallplatten - NST04X)
Ryogo Yamamori - Alarm (951beat - 951BEAT006)
Dimi Angelis & Jeroen Search - Monopole (A&S - A&S 001)
Gayle San - Anger Within (GSR - GSR04)
1/2 Of Rodney - I'll Never Suck The Corporate Cock (CDr)
Dj Rush - Djax-Up-Beat (Djax Up Beats - DJAX-UP-325)
Dave Clarke - Thunder (Luke Creed & Millhouse Rehash) (CDr)
Erol Alkan & Boys Noize - Brain Storm (Unsubscribe Remix) (Boysnoize Records - BNR082)
Ryogo Yamamori - Rock Your Body (951beat - 951BEAT007)

♫•*¨*•.¸¸ This is a special Proper 192 kbit HQ LINE-IN Recording ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪*

♛ ♛ ♛ Free Download = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ♛ ♛ ♛

TRACKLISTINGS SOUNDCLOUD   ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl  :  http://soundcloud.com/tracklistings3-0

Last edited by Greg (Admin) on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

2012.12.22 - DAVE CLARKE - SUBJECT AT POGO_ @ THE TWISTED PEPPER (DUBLIN, IRELAND) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012.12.22 - DAVE CLARKE - SUBJECT AT POGO_ @ THE TWISTED PEPPER (DUBLIN, IRELAND)   2012.12.22 - DAVE CLARKE - SUBJECT AT POGO_ @ THE TWISTED PEPPER (DUBLIN, IRELAND) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:49 am

Angy Kore - Turn It Up (Ritzi Lee Remix) (Freitag Limited - FRLTD 045)
Unknown Artist - Edit One (Looking To The Past - LTTP 001)
Brother From Another Planet - Planet Earth (7th City - SC001)
Vainqueur - Lyot (Maurizio Remix) (Maurizio - M2)
Floorplan - Altered Ego (M Plant - MPM 15)
Tachini - Ongeloof (Pareto Park - PRTP 002)
Donna Summer - I Feel Love (Mega Mix) (Casablanca Records - FEEL 12 BH27420)
Ben Sims - In The City (Orlando Voorn Mix) (Theory Recordings - THEORY 039)
Ben Sims - I Wanna Go Back (Unsubscribe Remix 1) (CDr)
Fast Eddie - Big Ol' Booty (International House Recordings - IHR 9014-1)
Ritzi Lee - Reverse Processed (Theory Recordings - THEORY 038)
Floorplan - Basic Principle (M-Plant - M.PM13)
ID - ID
ID - ID
Angy Kore - Dthd (Spark Taberner Remix) (TK Records - TKR023)
Green Velvet - Preacher Man (2012 Remix) (Relief Records - RR 2055)
Roy Davis Jr & Bear Who - Automatic Principles (Roy Autoelectrik Speaker Killa Mix) (Rock It Science Laboratories - RIS 014)
Stacy Kidd - Bang That Thang (Chicago Mix) (Relief Records - RR2056)
ID - ID
Cari Lekebusch - Unite (Joseph Capriati Remix) (H. Productions - HPX62.5)
ID - ID
Seri - Lost Control (Angel Alanis Remix) (Slap Jaxx - SLAPX030)
Petar Dundov & Gregor Tresher - Hex (Music Man Records - MM159)
Alden Tyrell feat. Mike Dunn - Touch The Sky (Gerd's Double G Mix) (Clone Jack For Daze Series - C#JFD11)
Harvard Bass - Bugged (Relief Records - RR2054)
Dave Clarke - The Compass (Wink South Philly Acid Pass) (Skint Records - SKINT 73X)
Cajmere - Funktified (Cajual Records - CAJ 316)
Dj Pierre - ACiD (Pierre`s ACiD FACE Mix) (Boysnoize Records - BNR TRAX 13)
Digitalism - Technorama (Boysnoize Records - BNR 0MM 14)
Thomas Bangalter - What To Do (Chris Finke Edit) (CDr)
Ron Trent - Altered States (Djax-Up-Beats - DJAX-UP-160)
Mr. Jones - Three Dozen (A-Brothers Black Carpet Remix) (Mixtape Records - MXTR 020)
Vegim - Benzonal (Mr. Jones Remix) (CDr)
Sven Wittekind - Disorder (GSR - GSR 01)
Atavic - Knobs (Chris Finke Remix) (Nachtstrom Schallplatten - NST04X)
Ryogo Yamamori - Alarm (951beat - 951BEAT006)
Dimi Angelis & Jeroen Search - Monopole (A&S - A&S 001)
Gayle San - Anger Within (GSR - GSR04)
1/2 Of Rodney - I'll Never Suck The Corporate Cock (CDr)
Dj Rush - Djax-Up-Beat (Djax Up Beats - DJAX-UP-325)
Dave Clarke - Thunder (Luke Creed & Millhouse Rehash) (CDr)
Erol Alkan & Boys Noize - Brain Storm (Unsubscribe Remix) (Boysnoize Records - BNR082)
Ryogo Yamamori - Rock Your Body (951beat - 951BEAT007)

TRACKLISTINGS SOUNDCLOUD   ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl  :  http://soundcloud.com/tracklistings3-0
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st

2012.12.22 - DAVE CLARKE - SUBJECT AT POGO_ @ THE TWISTED PEPPER (DUBLIN, IRELAND)
Page 1 of 1