TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
TRACKLISTINGS
Avicii & Nicky Romero I could be the one (Dj Cabo & ReYm bootleg) Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

Avicii & Nicky Romero I could be the one (Dj Cabo & ReYm bootleg)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
reym
Rookie
reym

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-11-13

Avicii & Nicky Romero I could be the one (Dj Cabo & ReYm bootleg) Empty
PostSubject: Avicii & Nicky Romero I could be the one (Dj Cabo & ReYm bootleg)   Avicii & Nicky Romero I could be the one (Dj Cabo & ReYm bootleg) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:22 pm

here is a new bootleg from me and Dj Cabo
zippy link : http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/29487580/file.html
hope you like it

Please like my facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/IAMREYM
for tracks and remix from me go https://soundcloud.com/eymericplaisant
Happy new year and have a great party !!
Back to top Go down
YAU!
DJ
YAU!

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Avicii & Nicky Romero I could be the one (Dj Cabo & ReYm bootleg)   Avicii & Nicky Romero I could be the one (Dj Cabo & ReYm bootleg) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:15 pm

Hi man, you didn't ask for any feedback but i'll give it anyway. Wink

I kind of dig your synth but there are some things you should keep in mind:

-Your kick is very weak, you'll need to change it
- You don't have any bassline... you need it to give some body to your track, make it "shake your pants" in the club.
- I think you need to work on that drop/build-up... it's comes out of nowhere.
I guess your idea was to surprise with the drop, and in that case makes sense the lack of build-up. But there is no transition... one second the girl is singing normally in the other the beat is playing. Try something simple like rapidly throwing down the pitch of the voice before the drop. I Believe it'll do the trick.
Back to top Go down
reym
Rookie
reym

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Avicii & Nicky Romero I could be the one (Dj Cabo & ReYm bootleg)   Avicii & Nicky Romero I could be the one (Dj Cabo & ReYm bootleg) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:25 pm

thx for the feedback man ,
the drop is not mine but i found it genious , Dj Cabo made a track not as well as the drop so i used it to make this mashup , i know this is not my best mashup but i found it right and i won't do another with it Wink
anyway thx for the reply
Back to top Go down
YAU!
DJ
YAU!

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Avicii & Nicky Romero I could be the one (Dj Cabo & ReYm bootleg)   Avicii & Nicky Romero I could be the one (Dj Cabo & ReYm bootleg) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:17 pm

Ok, no problem! just giving you my opinion Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avicii & Nicky Romero I could be the one (Dj Cabo & ReYm bootleg)   Avicii & Nicky Romero I could be the one (Dj Cabo & ReYm bootleg) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TRACKLISTINGS :: YOUR OWN PRODUCTIONS-
Jump to: