TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
2012.10.18 - HAEZER Mixtape No. 001 (Dim Mak Exclusive) Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2012.10.18 - HAEZER Mixtape No. 001 (Dim Mak Exclusive)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

2012.10.18 - HAEZER Mixtape No. 001 (Dim Mak Exclusive) Empty
PostSubject: 2012.10.18 - HAEZER Mixtape No. 001 (Dim Mak Exclusive)   2012.10.18 - HAEZER Mixtape No. 001 (Dim Mak Exclusive) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:43 am

"This is my latest mixtape exclusively for DIM MAK including some unreleased mashups i've made recently, tracks off my new E.P 'The Wrong Kid Died' and some essential bangers i've been dropping lately. enjoy!" - HAEZER

TRACKLIST:
Mongoose vs Steve Aoki/Afrojack - Effed up Mongoose(HAEZER mashup)
J-Trick, Reece Low vs Ramones - I'm so punk(HAEZER mashup)
L.A Style vs HAEZER vs Tumi - Rubbernecker is dead(HAEZER mashup)
Gtronic feat. Tumi - Suckerpunch(HAEZER's trouble mashup)
Les Petits Pilous - Drop It(Just Banana remix)
Misha Mind - Brand the Mind(Fukk Up! remix)
SebastiAn vs Jelo - Siberia Overdrive(HAEZER mashup)
Tom Deluxx - Save Us feat Notorious B.I.G(HAEZER mashup)
HAEZER - Stars feat. Circe
Dog Blood - Next Order
SebastiAn vs Hey Today - Watch me nerve(HAEZER mashup)
HAEZER - Fire Walk With Me
HAEZER - Melody Feat Mike Zietsman
HAEZER - Crank It feat. Francois van Coke

TRACKLISTINGS SOUNDCLOUD   ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl  :  http://soundcloud.com/tracklistings3-0
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st
Eppi
DJ
Eppi

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-11-19

2012.10.18 - HAEZER Mixtape No. 001 (Dim Mak Exclusive) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012.10.18 - HAEZER Mixtape No. 001 (Dim Mak Exclusive)   2012.10.18 - HAEZER Mixtape No. 001 (Dim Mak Exclusive) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:11 pm

Representing South Africa Cool
Back to top Go down

2012.10.18 - HAEZER Mixtape No. 001 (Dim Mak Exclusive)
Page 1 of 1