TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
TRACKLISTINGS
2012.09.07 - Riton (DJ Set) @ Electrosanne Festival 2012 (Switzerland) Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2012.09.07 - Riton (DJ Set) @ Electrosanne Festival 2012 (Switzerland)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

2012.09.07 - Riton (DJ Set) @ Electrosanne Festival 2012 (Switzerland) Empty
PostSubject: 2012.09.07 - Riton (DJ Set) @ Electrosanne Festival 2012 (Switzerland)   2012.09.07 - Riton (DJ Set) @ Electrosanne Festival 2012 (Switzerland) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 4:50 pm

2012.09.07 - Riton (DJ Set) @ Electrosanne Festival 2012 (Switzerland) 09.06-ELECTROSANNE

Recorded live at Electrosanne in Lausanne, Switzerland. I played straight after Teki and DJ Orgasmic, who smashed it with a Trap set. In fact they smashed it so much that they left no room for me to play any fillers. The sound was also super limited, but the crowd didn't give a fuck, and together we had a massive one, I must say. Thank you.

Afterwards I watched Teki drink himself stupid and make the funniest jokes, whilst Claude von Stroke played some proper house music. Long live my 2 bears!

What's That You Say? Tracklisting? Here y'all:

DONEO - so fly
CROOKERS - trillex
DR GONZO - bust em up
BOYS NOIZE - xtc
HANDBRAEKES - callgurls
JACQUES LU CONT -in the night
JOHN ROMAN - petrified
RITON - bang your head
DJ PIERRE - paris club remix
MALSTROM - make my body
MAJOR LAZER - Original Don (Flosstradamus Remix)
MIA - xr2
WE DON'T BELONG IN PACHA - bad boy tonight
DUSTIN ZAHN - Stranger to stability (Len Faki's Podium rmx)
RITON & TAI - jack hammer
MR OIZO - flat beat
ZZT - ZZafrika (Afrojack Rework)
TIGA - mind dimension
CARTA BLANCHE- gare du nord
GESAFFELSTEIN - control movement
DROP THE LIME - hot as hell (canblaster remix)
JOHN ROMAN - sala
JOKER JAYHOOD - if you dip
THOMAS BANGALTER - i dont know
ERRORSMITH - in a sweat hard surkin edit
DJ SLINK - the connect
UZ - trap shit v7
FLOSSTRADAMUS - Rollup (Baauer Remix)
HUDSON MOHAWKE - cbat
Waka Flacka Flame - Hard In Da Paint by (Crizzly remix)
GESAFFELSTEIN - opr
PORTER ROBINSON - 100% In The Bitch
PARA ONE - mother (mr oizo remix)
FELIX THE HOUSE CAT - silver screen
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st

2012.09.07 - Riton (DJ Set) @ Electrosanne Festival 2012 (Switzerland)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TRACKLISTINGS :: R :: RITON-
Jump to: