TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
TRACKLISTINGS
2012.10.03 - ROGER SANCHEZ - RELEASE YOURSELF 571 (TETCHY GUESTMIX) Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2012.10.03 - ROGER SANCHEZ - RELEASE YOURSELF 571 (TETCHY GUESTMIX)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

2012.10.03 - ROGER SANCHEZ - RELEASE YOURSELF 571 (TETCHY GUESTMIX) Empty
PostSubject: 2012.10.03 - ROGER SANCHEZ - RELEASE YOURSELF 571 (TETCHY GUESTMIX)   2012.10.03 - ROGER SANCHEZ - RELEASE YOURSELF 571 (TETCHY GUESTMIX) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:22 pm

Release Yourself Radio Show #571 - Guest Mix From Tetchy

Section 1
1. Charles Ramirez - Insane (Original Mix) [Hall of Fame Records]
2. Simone Vitullo & Angel Anx - Jingoba (F. Sonik Remix) [K9 Records]
3. Inis & D.F.K. - I Know (Original Mix) [Agent Funk]
4. The New Iberican League - Work It feat. Roland Clark (Chris Staropoli Remix) [Stereo Productions]

Section 2
1. Hot Download: Keller & Mazzetto - Esta Loca! [White]
2. DJ PP - Tell Me [PP Music]
3. Alex Font - Angola (The Cube Guys Remix) [Floorplay]
4. Dan Van & Adam Fierce - No Doubt (Tetchy Remix) [Shute]

Section 3
1. Spotlight: MC Flipside - Wreck Shop [White]
2. Nikki Noek - I Wanna Cry [No Passport]
3. Manuel De La Mare vs. Lissat & Voltaxx - Club Around The World (The Black Project Mix [Hotfingers]
4. Axwell vs Paul Cremona - Resurrection In My Soul (Etienne Ozborne Mashup) [White]

Section 4
1. Exclusive: Leon Benesty & Brothers in the Booth - One Day (Bootleg) [White]
2. Lukas Valenza - Indoo [No-Logik Records]
3. Kaiser Souzai - I Am So Crazy (Kaiser Souzai ReRub) [White]
4. Tomaz vs. Filterheadz - Sunshine (D. Ramirez Remix) [1605]

Section 5 - Tetchy Guest Mix
1. Dan Van & Adam Fierce - No Doubt (Tetchy Remix) [Shute]
2. Dj Chus, Matthew Codek - Movin' & Groovin' (Original Mix) [Maquina]
3. Tetchy - Give It Up [Polar Bear Music]
4. Greg Stainer Feat. Roland Clark - Can't Take That Away (Hausjacker & Nicki Myers Remix) [Hedkandi]
5. Tetchy - I Can't Be Stopped [Maquina Music]
6. Luca Lento - Iz Time To Go Back (Tetchy Remix) [Polar Bear Music]
7. Salome De Bahia - Outro Lugar (Prok & Fitch 2012 Festival Mix) [FloorPlay Music]
8. Tetchy - You Can't Hold Me Down [Maquina Music]
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st

2012.10.03 - ROGER SANCHEZ - RELEASE YOURSELF 571 (TETCHY GUESTMIX)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TRACKLISTINGS :: R :: ROGER SANCHEZ-
Jump to: