TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
2012.08.27 - CHUCKIE - 300K FACEBOOK FANS LIVE SET @ HOUSE OF BOLS, AMSTERDAM (NL) Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2012.08.27 - CHUCKIE - 300K FACEBOOK FANS LIVE SET @ HOUSE OF BOLS, AMSTERDAM (NL)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

2012.08.27 - CHUCKIE - 300K FACEBOOK FANS LIVE SET @ HOUSE OF BOLS, AMSTERDAM (NL) Empty
PostSubject: 2012.08.27 - CHUCKIE - 300K FACEBOOK FANS LIVE SET @ HOUSE OF BOLS, AMSTERDAM (NL)   2012.08.27 - CHUCKIE - 300K FACEBOOK FANS LIVE SET @ HOUSE OF BOLS, AMSTERDAM (NL) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quote :
This is the set I did as a thank you for my 300K Facebook fans, live from the House of Bols. You can listen it here, watch it on Be At TV or download it for free, using the link in the player. Enjoy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tracklist
01. Supernova - Beat Me Back
02. Veiga - Party People
03. Carl Craig pres. Paperclip People - Throw (Carl Craig pres. Slam RTM Remix) w/ Shakedown - At Night (Kid Creme Remix) w/ ID
04. Blue Boy - Remember Me (Hoxton Whores Remix) w/ Chuckie - C-H-U-C-K-I-E
05. Earth, Wind & Fire - Boogie Wonderland (Belocca & Soneec Edit)
06. ID w/ Dirty South feat. Rudy - Let It Go (Acapella)
07. ShazaLaKazoo & Chernobyl feat. Suppa Fla - Zica Memo (Gregor Salto Remix)
08. Chocolate Puma & Firebeatz - Just One More Time Baby
09. DJ Danila feat. Gosha - Let The Music (Belocca Remix)
10. Kurd Maverick - Hell Yeah
11. Skepta - Punch His Face (Genairo Nvilla & Chuckie King Of Drums Rework)
12. ID
13. ID
14. Chuckie & Mastiksoul feat. Tok - Body Move
15. ID
16. ID
17. The Donkers - Quem Manda
18. Charles Ramirez - Insane w/ Benny Benassi feat. Chris Brown - Beautiful People (Acapella)
19. ID
20. Yves Larock - The Zoo (Muzzaik Remix)
21. ID
22. Tube & Berger - Free Tribe
23. DJ Le Roi feat. Roland Clark - I Get Deep (Joris Voorn This Is Not A Remix)
24. ID w/ Daft Punk - One More Time

TRACKLISTINGS SOUNDCLOUD   ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl  :  http://soundcloud.com/tracklistings3-0
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st

2012.08.27 - CHUCKIE - 300K FACEBOOK FANS LIVE SET @ HOUSE OF BOLS, AMSTERDAM (NL)
Page 1 of 1