TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
2012.05.07 - COPYRIGHT - DEFECTED IN THE HOUSE RADIOSHOW (FLASHMOB GUESTMIX) Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2012.05.07 - COPYRIGHT - DEFECTED IN THE HOUSE RADIOSHOW (FLASHMOB GUESTMIX)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RaZeR
Co-Admin
RaZeR

Number of posts : 9617
Registration date : 2009-06-13

2012.05.07 - COPYRIGHT - DEFECTED IN THE HOUSE RADIOSHOW (FLASHMOB GUESTMIX) Empty
PostSubject: 2012.05.07 - COPYRIGHT - DEFECTED IN THE HOUSE RADIOSHOW (FLASHMOB GUESTMIX)   2012.05.07 - COPYRIGHT - DEFECTED IN THE HOUSE RADIOSHOW (FLASHMOB GUESTMIX) Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quote :
Fresh from their trip to South Africa, Copyright are back in the studio this week bringing you fresh cuts from the likes of Chocolate Puma, Tim Green, Inland Knights and Lovebirds plus an exclusive spin of some brand new tracks just signed to Defected...Noir Music celebrates 5 Years of the label for Album of the Week, and we have an exclusive guesmix from Flashmob who's new single 'Need In Me' has just taken the crown for Pete Tong's Essential New Tune...keep it locked!

Tracklist
The Shapeshifters - Only You - Defected
KORT - Tropicassa (The Carnival Track) - Copyright Recordings
Johnny Kaos - Bailando - Get Funky Music
Franky Rizardo Feat. Tess Leah - On My Own (Original Mix) - Defected

MOST RATED TRACK
Pirupa - Party Non-Stop - Defected

Inland Knights, Da Sunlounge - All Good - Borrowed Music
Chocolate Puma Feat. Colonel Red - Destiny - Defected
M.A.N.D.Y and Booka Shade - Home (Tim Green Remix)

ALBUM OF THE WEEK - Noir - 5 Years Of Noir Music
Tiger Stripes - I Found U (Kellerkind Remix) - Noir Music

Le Vinyl, Melohman, Javi Bora - Soul Story - Defected
Huxley - Atonement - 2020 Vision
Solo Feat. Syron - Home Is Where It Hurts - Defected
Kraak and Smaak Feat. Lex Empress - Hold Back Love (Lovebirds Remix) - Jalapeno Records
DJ T. Feat. Cari Golden City Life (Maceo Plex Remix) - Get Physical

CLASSIC TRACK
Jamie Myerson Feat. Carol Tripp - Rescue Me (Angel's Smooth and Soulful Mix) - ITH

GUESTMIX - FLASHMOB
One Illusion Pres. NY Stomp - That NYC House Track
Wil Maddams - Cut and Cap
Matthew Burton - Coconut Groove (Ekkohaus Main Mix)
Maya Jane Coles - Not Listening
Moodtrap - Out of Time
Nicholas - The Roots Bonus Beats One
Flashmob - Need In Me
Flashmob - Brick House
Tensnake - Around The House (DJ T.'s 2011 Edit)
Trikk - Jointly
Luna City Express Feat. Roland Clark - The Next Level
Ellen Allien - Need

FINAL CUT
Daniel Bortz - Rescue Me (Original Mix) - Suol
Back to top Go down

2012.05.07 - COPYRIGHT - DEFECTED IN THE HOUSE RADIOSHOW (FLASHMOB GUESTMIX)
Page 1 of 1