TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
TRACKLISTINGS
2012.01.30 - AVICII – LEVELS NYE REACTION (MANUFACTURED SUPERSTARS GUESTMIX) Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2012.01.30 - AVICII – LEVELS NYE REACTION (MANUFACTURED SUPERSTARS GUESTMIX)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
House Music New
Elite Member

Number of posts : 836
Registration date : 2011-10-30

2012.01.30 - AVICII – LEVELS NYE REACTION (MANUFACTURED SUPERSTARS GUESTMIX) Empty
PostSubject: 2012.01.30 - AVICII – LEVELS NYE REACTION (MANUFACTURED SUPERSTARS GUESTMIX)   2012.01.30 - AVICII – LEVELS NYE REACTION (MANUFACTURED SUPERSTARS GUESTMIX) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

AVICII – LEVELS – NYE REACTIONS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tracklisting:
01. Tommy Trash - Cascade
02. Nicky Romero - Toulouse
03. Eric Turner - Dancing In My Head (Avicii Remix)
04. James Blunt - Dangerous (Johan Wedel & Deniz Koyu Remix)
05.The Dø - Too Insistent (Trentemöller Mix)
06. Flux Pavilion & Doctor P - Superbad
07. Knife Party - Fire Hive

Guest Mix: Manufactured Superstars
1. Dancin feat. Jessica Eve - Manufactured Superstars Vs DJ Franke 2010 Re-edit - Erick Morillo, Jose Nunez, Harry Romero
2. Cant Stop - Afrojack & Shermanology
3. Freak ´N You (Original Mix) - Eddie Thoneick vs Manufactured Superstars - 2012 3. Happy Panda - Manufactured Superstars - Magik Muzik
4. Anitodote - Swedish House Mafia vs Knife Party
5. Afrojack & Steve Aoki ft. Miss Palmer - No Beef (Manufactured Superstars, Jeziel Quintela, and Jquintel Remix) - Ultra Records
6. Silver Splits The Blue Feat Christian Burns - Manufactured Superstars and Jeziel Quintela - (LA Riots Remix) - Magik Muzik
7. Take Me Over - Manufactured Superstars (Bingo Players Remix) - Magik Muzik

Download:  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] target="_blank">Avicii – Levels #006 (Manufactured Superstars Guest Mix) [30.01.2012]

Tracklist:

01. Tommy Trash – Cascade [PinkStar]
02. Nicky Romero – Toulouse [Spinnin]
03. Eric Turner – Dancing In My Head (Avicii’s ‘Been Cursed’ Remix) [White Label]
04. James Blunt – Dangerous (Deniz Koyu & Johan Wedel Remix) [Atlantic]
05. The Dø - Too Insistent (Trentemøller Remix) [In My Room]
06. Flux Pavilion & Doctor P – Superbad [Warner]
07. Knife Party – Fire Hive [AEI]

Manufactured Superstars Guest Mix:

01. Erick Morillo feat. Jessica Eve – Dancin’ (Manufactured Superstars vs. DJ Franke 2010 Re-Edit) [Subliminal]
02. Afrojack & Shermanology – Can’t Stop Me [Wall]
03. Eddie Thoneick vs. Manufactured Superstars – Freak ‘N’ You [White Label]
04. Manufactured Superstars – Happy Panda [Magik Muzik]
05. Swedish House Mafia vs. Knife Party – Antidote [EMI]
06. Manufactured Superstars & Jeziel Quintela feat. Christian Burns – Silver Splits The Blue (LA Riots Remix) [Magik Muzik]
07. Manufactured Superstars feat. Scarlett Quinn – Take Me Over (Bingo Players Remix) [Magik Muzik]

Back to top Go down
Aimnat
Elite Member
Aimnat

Number of posts : 5754
Registration date : 2009-05-15

2012.01.30 - AVICII – LEVELS NYE REACTION (MANUFACTURED SUPERSTARS GUESTMIX) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012.01.30 - AVICII – LEVELS NYE REACTION (MANUFACTURED SUPERSTARS GUESTMIX)   2012.01.30 - AVICII – LEVELS NYE REACTION (MANUFACTURED SUPERSTARS GUESTMIX) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:38 pm

Avicii & Manufactured Superstars - Levels #006 - February 2012

Back to top Go down
http://www.aimnat.net
Sonic
Elite Member
Sonic

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2011-02-20

PostSubject: Re: 2012.01.30 - AVICII – LEVELS NYE REACTION (MANUFACTURED SUPERSTARS GUESTMIX)   2012.01.30 - AVICII – LEVELS NYE REACTION (MANUFACTURED SUPERSTARS GUESTMIX) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:29 pm

Avicii - Le7els 006 (NYE Reactions) - 31.01.2012

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Bluepoint
Elite Member
Bluepoint

Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: 2012.01.30 - AVICII – LEVELS NYE REACTION (MANUFACTURED SUPERSTARS GUESTMIX)   2012.01.30 - AVICII – LEVELS NYE REACTION (MANUFACTURED SUPERSTARS GUESTMIX) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 6:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

01. Tommy Trash - Cascade
02. Nicky Romero - Toulouse
03. Avicii vs. Eric Turner - Dancing In My Head (Avicii Been Cursed Mix)
04. James Blunt - Dangerous (Deniz Koyu & Johan Wedel Remix)
05. The Do - Too Insistent (Trentemoller Remix)
06. Flux Pavilion & Doctor P - Superbad
07. Knife Party - Fire Hive
08. Erick Morillo & Harry Choo Choo Romero & Jose Nunez feat. Jessica Eve - Dancin' (I Got The Pills) (Manufactured Superstars vs. Dj Franke 2010 Re-Edit)
09. Afrojack feat. Shermanology - Can't Stop Me
10. Eddie Thoneick vs. Manufactured Superstars - I Wanna Freak You
11. Manufactured Superstars - Happy Panda
12. Swedish House Mafia & Knife Party - Antidote
13. Afrojack & Steve Aoki feat. Miss Palmer - No Beef (Manufactured Superstars & Jeziel Quintela & Jquintel Remix)
14. Manufactured Superstars & Jeziel Quintela feat. Christian Burns - Silver Splits The Blue (LA Riots Remix)
15. Manufactured Superstars feat. Scarlett Quinn - Take Me Over (Bingo Players Remix)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012.01.30 - AVICII – LEVELS NYE REACTION (MANUFACTURED SUPERSTARS GUESTMIX)   2012.01.30 - AVICII – LEVELS NYE REACTION (MANUFACTURED SUPERSTARS GUESTMIX) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2012.01.30 - AVICII – LEVELS NYE REACTION (MANUFACTURED SUPERSTARS GUESTMIX)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TRACKLISTINGS :: 0-A :: AVICII-
Jump to: