TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
[DBR068] Chris Drifter & Steve Valentine - You Can Hear Me (incl. Cristian Poow Remix) Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

[DBR068] Chris Drifter & Steve Valentine - You Can Hear Me (incl. Cristian Poow Remix)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DbeatzionRecords
Rookie
DbeatzionRecords

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-04-29

[DBR068] Chris Drifter & Steve Valentine - You Can Hear Me (incl. Cristian Poow Remix) Empty
PostSubject: [DBR068] Chris Drifter & Steve Valentine - You Can Hear Me (incl. Cristian Poow Remix)   [DBR068] Chris Drifter & Steve Valentine - You Can Hear Me (incl. Cristian Poow Remix) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:55 pm

Finally, Chris Drifter makes his official debut on Dbeatzion alongside Steve Valentine, with this tech song mixed with a bit of progressive and pretty sweet and smooth vocals. It's a must to mention the special touches among the remixes of this single. Erik Iker, Cristian Poow, Chriss V, Darko De Jan and WestLake demonstrate how nice these vocals can sound within different styles and genres.

A TOP NOTCH!

Incognet: "My fav is Darko De Jan remix! Def will play on my next radioshow !!" (8/10)
Kevin Sunray: "Cristian Poow Remix awesome! Thank u!" (9/10)
Danny Freakazoid: "Cristian Poow Remix is far the best. Cool and Drivy I can see that working on the floor!" (9/10)
BK Duke: "Great track with good remixes. Will play Cristian Poow remix on IBIZA World Radio" (9/10)
D.O.N.S.: "Cristian Poow remix. Will try it out" (7/10)
Kenny Substance: "Darko de jan remix is the best one here for me. nicely done" (6/10)
Kash Trivedi: "Great release.Original & All remixes Are Nicely Done.but more original & cristian poow remix touching me..Full Support." (9/10)
Fabian Jakopetz: "I support the original mix... Will be great in my warm ups Smile" (8/10)
George Von Liger: "There are some good remixes & Cristian Poow delivers once again!" (8/10)
Sasha Le Monnier: "Darko mix is ok here, might try it. Thanks for sending over" (7/10)
Obie Tryce: "Cristian Poow's mix is my favourite..." (7/10)
Ovidiu Adrian: "Westlake's tech mix for me!Thanks" (10/10)
Niki Belucci: "CRISTIAN POOW REMIX will try..thx" (8/10)
David Di Sabato: "Nice nice pack! Full support for Cristian's Remix version!" (9/10)
Midnight Beats: "Cristian Poow remix for us, thx!" (10/10)
Cavin Viviano: "Big support for ERIK IKER REMIX and CRISTIAN POOW REMIX. Gonna play them
for sure!" (9/10)
Fuseboxers: "Big like for Chriss V & Poow's remixes" (10/10)
Jerard: "Nice pack!! digging the Cristian Poow and Darko De Jan remixes. Full support!!!" (10/10)
Arion Grey: "Nice Single!" (9/10)
Norman Oswald: "Massive tracks !!!!!" (10/10)
Vitaly Katz: "Nice vocal, Great remix from Cristian Poow!" (10/10)
Gabriel Slick: "Very nice one the Cristian Poow Rremix!!" (9/10)

[DBR068] Chris Drifter & Steve Valentine - You Can Hear Me (incl. Cristian Poow Remix) Cover

01. Original Mix
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

02. Erik Iker Remix

03. Cristian Poow Remix

04. Chriss V Remix

05. Darko De Jan Remix

06. WestLake's Tech Mix

---> BUY ON BEATPORT
---> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

---> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbeatzionrecords.com

[DBR068] Chris Drifter & Steve Valentine - You Can Hear Me (incl. Cristian Poow Remix)
Page 1 of 1