TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
TRACKLISTINGS
2011.11.24 - THE KILLABITS - MIX FOR KIDS ON DRUGS (JLD #149) Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2011.11.24 - THE KILLABITS - MIX FOR KIDS ON DRUGS (JLD #149)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

2011.11.24 - THE KILLABITS - MIX FOR KIDS ON DRUGS (JLD #149) Empty
PostSubject: 2011.11.24 - THE KILLABITS - MIX FOR KIDS ON DRUGS (JLD #149)   2011.11.24 - THE KILLABITS - MIX FOR KIDS ON DRUGS (JLD #149) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
I was gonna try and wait till tomorrow to release this mix, but since myself and Harmsworth are currently moving to a bigger loft space tomorrow… I’m not too sure when I’ll have internet again.

So here we go! I’ve been wanting a mix from these guys since the first track of theirs i hear. Coming hard and strong from Toronto we’ve got The Killabits in for JLD #149! This canadian duo has been making LOTS of noise in the scene for the past 2 years, 2011 being their biggest year to date. Teamed up with Zeds Dead, they are at the helm of Bassmentality. A crazy intense wednesday night weekly event held at Wrongbar. I was lucky enough to be invited to share the spot light at this event, and it goes without saying that people love their ruffneck bass a whole lot at Bassmentality. Pretty much every single week features an international artist at the top spot. But that being said, a successful weekly event is at the bottom of their achievements list. I can’t even begin to sum up the success they’ve had in 2011, so I’ll let the bio do the rest. You guys read up a bit, and get your ears ready for this!

Podcast (Duration: 35:52 — 82.3MB) : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

TRACK LIST
Intro
Dream McClean f. Sirius – Coke n Vodka
The Killabits & Riggadale – Motown 2000
xKore – Hello
The Killabits – The Streets (10k)
Engine Earz-Experiment – They Live (The Killabits Dancefloor Edit)
Zeds Dead – Hit Me vs. Nero – Promises (Skrillex and Nero Remix)
Twist – Fix Up
Ephxia – Division (Varien Remix)
SebastiAn f. Mayer Hawthorne – Love in Motion (Skrillex Remix)
P Money – Ho! Riddim vs. Monstar f. Roly MC – Put Ya Hands Up
Skrillex – Reptile Theme
The Killabits – Oh Hai
Nadastrom – i!
Porter Robinson – Unison (Knife Party Remix)
Jeuce – As We Move (The Killabits Remix)
Noisia – Machine Gun (The Killabits Edit)
The Killabits – G.T.F.O
Figure – Cryptkeeper VIP
Figure – The Werewolf (The Killabits Remix)
Zeds Dead & The Killabits – Bassmentality (Figure Remix)
Helicopter Showdown f. Messinian – The Great Escape (The Killabits Remix)
Marilyn Manson – The Dope Show

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st

2011.11.24 - THE KILLABITS - MIX FOR KIDS ON DRUGS (JLD #149)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TRACKLISTINGS :: DUBSTEP SECTION-
Jump to: