TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE

Go down 
+5
BANDIT
piccolo
moscow_vlad
Dave46
evolution
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
evolution
evolution

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2010-12-20

LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE Empty
PostSubject: LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE   LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:31 pm

For all Laidback Luke fans!
A big 28.5 Gb torrent with all LBL sets that I have, including some oldies that are really hard to find nowadays! Very Happy
Please take notice that some sets are missing, and the file structure is a bit messed up, I'm too lazy to arrange it. Embarassed 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Enjoy!

Last edited by evolution on Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:14 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sleepinginairports
Dave46
Rookie
Dave46

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE   LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 9:17 am

wow thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
moscow_vlad
DJ
moscow_vlad

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-07-07

PostSubject: Re: LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE   LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:18 am

wow thanks too bounce
Back to top Go down
evolution
evolution

PostSubject: Re: LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE   LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:33 pm

Torrent updated, new link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

piccolo
Rookie
piccolo

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2010-06-03

PostSubject: Re: LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE   LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:55 pm

how i can download it? Sad
Back to top Go down
BANDIT
Rookie
BANDIT

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-10-25

PostSubject: Re: LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE   LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:32 am

piccolo wrote:
how i can download it? Sad
utorrent
Back to top Go down
piccolo
Rookie
piccolo

PostSubject: Re: LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE   LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:39 pm

ok it´s to long....
Back to top Go down
evolution
evolution

PostSubject: Re: LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE   LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:44 am

Update is coming!

evolution
evolution

PostSubject: Re: LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE   LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:52 am

New torrent: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Upd. for 03.27.2012)

magson
Rookie
magson

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE   LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:25 pm

Problems Loading? D:
Back to top Go down
Sylvian
Rookie
Sylvian

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE   LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:19 am

Ton dernier liens résume tout les autres ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hulkshare.com/SylvianB
evolution
evolution

PostSubject: Re: LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE   LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:06 pm

english please Smile
Anyway, I'm going to update this torrent soon. Do you people still need it?

evolution
evolution

PostSubject: Re: LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE   LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:37 pm

Updated!

piccolo
Rookie
piccolo

PostSubject: Re: LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE   LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:48 pm

i´m need all links from the sets 2009 Sad
Back to top Go down
evolution
evolution

PostSubject: Re: LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE   LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 2:19 pm

piccolo wrote:
i´m need all links from the sets 2009 Sad
Well, just choose whatever files you want to download, it's not necessary to download ALL files Smile
I probably dont have all the 2009 sets, but the majority of them

piccolo
Rookie
piccolo

PostSubject: Re: LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE   LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 4:11 pm

can you upload in anthoner links all 2009 sets what do you have? for me was the sets from 2009 the best.
Back to top Go down
evolution
evolution

PostSubject: Re: LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE   LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:29 am

piccolo wrote:
can you upload in anthoner links all 2009 sets what do you have? for me was the sets from 2009 the best.
As I said earlier, it wont be necessary. When you are downloading a torrent file, it would ask you which files you want to download, and which dont. Just select the ones you need and go for it!
File list a little bit messy, whatever I can add is just deal with it Embarassed

evolution
evolution

PostSubject: Re: LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE   LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:26 am

Updates are coming soon! Also internet in here is pretty slow, so it's gonna take a while. Are you guys still interested in it?

dogeiz
DJ
dogeiz

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2010-02-07

PostSubject: Re: LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE   LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 4:29 pm

yes, definately yes! Thanks for your work!
Back to top Go down
evolution
evolution

PostSubject: Re: LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE   LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:46 am

Sorry for big wait! Very Happy
Added new torrent, please check first post. I have really slow internet in here, but I would try to seed as much as possible! Would start seeding tonight.

Sylvian
Rookie
Sylvian

PostSubject: Re: LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE   LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 11:41 am

First Lind dead Sad
And Link 2 ( 15.92 GB ) download impossible ( 7Ko/s ... )

My Hard Drise Disk Laidback Luke stockage is dead two week ago ...
My collection of LBL is DEAD :'(

Please Help Me Sad
Back to top Go down
evolution
evolution

PostSubject: Re: LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE   LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 4:48 pm

Sylvian wrote:
First Lind dead Sad
And Link 2 ( 15.92 GB ) download impossible ( 7Ko/s ... )

My Hard Drise Disk Laidback Luke stockage is dead two week ago ...
My collection of LBL is DEAD :'(

Please Help Me Sad

I would love to, the thing is I can't really seed the torrent 24/7 because my uploading speed is very slow. I significately updated my LBL collection incluing some old sets that are hard to find nowadays and would love to share it with TL, I just have to find a place to upload them all easily. Any suggestions?

edit: Well okay mega.co.nz seems like good solution but it will take me a quite a long while to upload whole collection as it grows quite fast, right now it's 30 Gb of LBL livesets. Very Happy

Sylvian
Rookie
Sylvian

PostSubject: Re: LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE   LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:37 am

Yeaaaah thank you very much for your response, I was a bit lost at the thought of never seeing my beautiful Super You & Me!

Regardless of the location or the DL would be a really great gift you make me! Very Happy

( Sorry for bad English , i'm French ^^ )
Back to top Go down
evolution
evolution

PostSubject: Re: LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE   LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 1:33 pm

Sylvian wrote:
Yeaaaah thank you very much for your response, I was a bit lost at the thought of never seeing my beautiful Super You & Me!

Regardless of the location or the DL would be a really great gift you make me! Very Happy

( Sorry for bad English , i'm French ^^ )

You're welcome man, besides I haven't updated that thread for quite long time. MEGA seems to be not the best as the upload constantly is getting stuck... :/ Other cloud services don't offer at least 30 gb of space for free. Well I hope I'll come up with something.

Sylvian
Rookie
Sylvian

PostSubject: Re: LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE   LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 5:40 pm

In the worst case, be a multi-party DL as RAR could be right? A multi-party DL anything =)

Would really great but good after if you can not I'm not going to ask the impossible ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE   LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LAIDBACK LUKE LIVESETS AND RADIOSHOWS ALL-IN-ONE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next