TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
2011.10.18 - AVICII - ONE NIGHT ONLY LIVE  @ THE ORIGINAL STUDIO 54 (NEW YORK, USA) Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2011.10.18 - AVICII - ONE NIGHT ONLY LIVE @ THE ORIGINAL STUDIO 54 (NEW YORK, USA)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
skyy3000
skyy3000

Number of posts : 2472
Registration date : 2010-12-05

2011.10.18 - AVICII - ONE NIGHT ONLY LIVE  @ THE ORIGINAL STUDIO 54 (NEW YORK, USA) Empty
PostSubject: 2011.10.18 - AVICII - ONE NIGHT ONLY LIVE @ THE ORIGINAL STUDIO 54 (NEW YORK, USA)   2011.10.18 - AVICII - ONE NIGHT ONLY LIVE  @ THE ORIGINAL STUDIO 54 (NEW YORK, USA) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In only a couple of hours, Avicii will be taking the stage at the famous Studio 54 in New York City for their One Night Only show. Since only 100 people will be allowed in who are NOT on the guest list, Sirius XM has hooked us all up by broadcasting the show tonight live on the brand new Studio 54 radio station (channel 15). Starting at 12 am EST (midnight), we will be able to hear the magical sounds of Avicii for hours

01. Avicii vs Etta James – Levels (Vitzi’s Old School Intro Bootleg)
02. Avicii vs. Adele – Nothing Without Adele (Avicii Rolling Bootleg)
03. Tim Berg – Bromance (Avicii´s Arena Mix) w/ Max C. – I Found You Acapella w/ Tim Berg – Bromance (Vocal Mix)
04. Tom Hangs – Blessed (Avicii Edit)
05. Coldplay – Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (Avicii ‘Tour’ Mix)
06. Bob Sinclar – New New New (Avicii Meets Yellow Mix)
07. Avicii & Sebastian Drums – My Feelings For You (Original Mix)
08. Toni Braxton – Make My Heart (Avicii’s Replacer Mix)
09. Avicii – Sweet Dreams (Avicii´s Swede Dreams Mix)
10. Avicii – Fade Into Darkness (Albin Myers Remix)
11. Robyn – Hang With Me (Avicii Mix)
12. Tom Hangs – Blessed (Avicii Edit)

Last edited by skyy3000 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.dope-n-disco.me/
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

2011.10.18 - AVICII - ONE NIGHT ONLY LIVE  @ THE ORIGINAL STUDIO 54 (NEW YORK, USA) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2011.10.18 - AVICII - ONE NIGHT ONLY LIVE @ THE ORIGINAL STUDIO 54 (NEW YORK, USA)   2011.10.18 - AVICII - ONE NIGHT ONLY LIVE  @ THE ORIGINAL STUDIO 54 (NEW YORK, USA) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:55 am

It's from the Original Studio 54 !!! cheers

TRACKLISTINGS SOUNDCLOUD   ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl  :  http://soundcloud.com/tracklistings3-0
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st
skyy3000
skyy3000

Number of posts : 2472
Registration date : 2010-12-05

PostSubject: Re: 2011.10.18 - AVICII - ONE NIGHT ONLY LIVE @ THE ORIGINAL STUDIO 54 (NEW YORK, USA)   2011.10.18 - AVICII - ONE NIGHT ONLY LIVE  @ THE ORIGINAL STUDIO 54 (NEW YORK, USA) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:49 am

Admin wrote:
It's from the Original Studio 54 !!! cheers

Oh Yes!

Live in direct Twisted Evil

https://www.dope-n-disco.me/
Fiesta Electronica
DJ Producer/Remixer
Fiesta Electronica

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: 2011.10.18 - AVICII - ONE NIGHT ONLY LIVE @ THE ORIGINAL STUDIO 54 (NEW YORK, USA)   2011.10.18 - AVICII - ONE NIGHT ONLY LIVE  @ THE ORIGINAL STUDIO 54 (NEW YORK, USA) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:10 pm

01. Avicii - Levels (Intro Version)
02. Avicii vs. Adele - Nothing Without Adele (Avicii Rolling Bootleg)
03. Tim Berg - Bromance (Avicii´s Arena Mix) /w Max C. - I Found You Acapella /w Tim Berg - Bromance (Vocal MIx) = Tim Berg - Bromance (Avicii Mash Up)
04. Tom Hangs - Blessed (Avicii Edit)
05. Coldplay - Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (Avicii 'Tour' Mix)
06. Bob Sinclar - New New New (Avicii Meets Yellow Mix)
07. Avicii & Sebastian Drums - My Feelings For You (Original Mix)
08. ID
09. Avicii - Sweet Dreams (Avicii´s Swede Dreams Mix)
10. Avicii - Fade Into Darkness (Albin Myers Remix)
11. Robyn - Hang With Me (Avicii Mix)
12. Tom Hangs - Blessed (Avicii Edit)

mstrkrft
Rookie
mstrkrft

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-10-12

PostSubject: Re: 2011.10.18 - AVICII - ONE NIGHT ONLY LIVE @ THE ORIGINAL STUDIO 54 (NEW YORK, USA)   2011.10.18 - AVICII - ONE NIGHT ONLY LIVE  @ THE ORIGINAL STUDIO 54 (NEW YORK, USA) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:42 pm

08. Toni Braxton - Make My Heart (Avicii's Replacer Mix)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2011.10.18 - AVICII - ONE NIGHT ONLY LIVE @ THE ORIGINAL STUDIO 54 (NEW YORK, USA)   2011.10.18 - AVICII - ONE NIGHT ONLY LIVE  @ THE ORIGINAL STUDIO 54 (NEW YORK, USA) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2011.10.18 - AVICII - ONE NIGHT ONLY LIVE @ THE ORIGINAL STUDIO 54 (NEW YORK, USA)
Page 1 of 1