TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
TRACKLISTINGS
The Rapture - How Deep Is Your Love ? (A-Trak Dub For Mehdi) [Free Download] Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

The Rapture - How Deep Is Your Love ? (A-Trak Dub For Mehdi) [Free Download]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

The Rapture - How Deep Is Your Love ? (A-Trak Dub For Mehdi) [Free Download] Empty
PostSubject: The Rapture - How Deep Is Your Love ? (A-Trak Dub For Mehdi) [Free Download]   The Rapture - How Deep Is Your Love ? (A-Trak Dub For Mehdi) [Free Download] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How Deep Is Your Love (A-Trak Dub For Mehdi)

I did this remix over the summer, and when I was close to finishing it I played it to my friend, the irreplaceable DJ Mehdi. We often played each other our productions for feedback. As it turns out he and Riton were visiting New York so they stopped by my apartment. I was working on the main version of the remix, the vocal version. I knew I would make a few alternate edits during the mixdown. The funny thing was, Mehdi's favorite part was the ending! He and Riton suggested that I have that part come in earlier. My reaction was: that would work well for the dub version. And sure enough, when I finished mixing it down I made a dub with their suggestion. When I sent it to Mehdi shortly after, he responded (as a joke) that I should call it "Dub For Mehdi". He included it in his "Tunisian Summer" mix. And then, as we all know, the unimaginable happened and we lost our dear friend. The least I can do now is name the edit after him. This one's for you, Memed.
A-Trak

September 28, 2011

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Rapture - How Deep Is Your Love (A-Trak Remix)

iTunes : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

TRACKLISTINGS SOUNDCLOUD   ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl  :  http://soundcloud.com/tracklistings3-0
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st

The Rapture - How Deep Is Your Love ? (A-Trak Dub For Mehdi) [Free Download]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TRACKLISTINGS :: 0-A :: A-TRAK-
Jump to: