TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
TRACKLISTINGS
2011.09.01 - DJ PAULETTE - FG. MIX #323 Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2011.09.01 - DJ PAULETTE - FG. MIX #323

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RaZeR
Co-Admin
RaZeR

Number of posts : 9617
Registration date : 2009-06-13

2011.09.01 - DJ PAULETTE - FG. MIX #323 Empty
PostSubject: 2011.09.01 - DJ PAULETTE - FG. MIX #323   2011.09.01 - DJ PAULETTE - FG. MIX #323 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:49 pm

2011.09.01 - DJ PAULETTE - FG. MIX #323 Paulette

FG MIX #323: VIVA LARONTRAY

Quote :
Welcome to Vivian LaRontray – #323 in my series of I don’t know how many for Radio FG (France and a few other countries too) - it’s a celebration and showcase of all things ‘new term’. It’s shiny, squeaky, brand new and I’m proud and as pleased as punch to bring it all to you too! This week I feature two fabulous tracks from new girls NERVO (who prove that sisters can do it just as well as their male counterparts) and there’s top of the class stuff from show stalwarts such as Laidback Luke, Afrojack, Aoki, Dirty South. My tune of the week is without a doubt STYLE OF EYE – WE ARE BOYS – surely a crossover hit for the Swedish Technoheads (if not I will eat everybody’s school dinner!). And in the naughty corner? Light your sneaky cigarette from matches weilded by Dada Life, Congorock and Calvin Harris. All of this makes the new term fly by. Trust me. I’m the class Perfect – I mean Prefect ;-). ENJOY!

Set
http://www.mixcloud.com/DJPAULETTE/viva-larontry-fgc323-tx-01092011/

Tracklist
We're All No-One (Hook N Sling) - Nervo With Afrojack & Steve Aoki
Natural Disaster (Dub) - Laidback Luke & Example
Calling - Sebastian Ingrosso & Alesso
Flying Dutchman - Rayne & Moonlight Present Ligaya
Invisible (Dirty South) - Skylar Grey
Abash - Rob Adans
The Way We See The World (Tomorrowland Instrumental) - Afrojack, Dimitri Vegas, Like Mike & Nervo
We Are Boys - Style Of Eye
Sirius - Congorock
Happy Violence - Dada Life
Serious (Calvin Harris Dub) - Manufactured Superstars Ft Selena Albright
Bootcamp - Apster & Romero
Tight - Zombie Nation
Un Deux Trois (Laidback Luke) - Laura Larue

I 2011.09.01 - DJ PAULETTE - FG. MIX #323 NiceHeart TECHNO
Back to top Go down

2011.09.01 - DJ PAULETTE - FG. MIX #323
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum