TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
2011.08.18 - DJ PAULETTE - FG. MIX #321 Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2011.08.18 - DJ PAULETTE - FG. MIX #321

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

2011.08.18 - DJ PAULETTE - FG. MIX #321 Empty
PostSubject: 2011.08.18 - DJ PAULETTE - FG. MIX #321   2011.08.18 - DJ PAULETTE - FG. MIX #321 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:35 am

2011.08.18 - DJ PAULETTE - FG. MIX #321 Paulette

FG MIX #320: WENDY WISHBONE

WENDY WISHBONE FGC #321 TX17082011 by djpaulette

ARTIST : TITLE : REMIX / TRACK : LABEL

RUNE RK & DATABOY : MEMORIZE ME : CLUB : ARTI FARTI
SWANKY TUNES & HARD ROCK SOFA : UNITED : ORIGINAL : SIZE RECORDINGS
JUNIOR SANCHEZ FT KARMEN : I BELIEVE IN : SWANKY TUNES : SIZE RECORDINGS
AFROJACK & STEVE AOKI w MISS PALMER : NO BEEF : VOCAL : WALL RECORDINGS
RALVERO : SUNRISE : AEON : VICIOUS
TIESTO : WORK HARD, PLAY HARD : ORIGINAL : MUSICAL FREEDOM
MARCO V : NUF Z : DUB : TAO RECORDINGS
TIESTO & MARCEL WOODS : DON’T DITCH : ORIGINAL : MUSICAL FREEDOM
NERO : PROMISES : CALVIN HARRIS : MTA
AVICII : SWEET DREAMS : GREGORI KLOSMAN : PINK STAR DISCO
AFROJACK, DIMITRI VEGAS, LIKE MIKE & NERVO : THE WAY WE SEE THE WORLD : TOMORROWLAND ANTHEM INSTRUMENTAL : WALL RECORDINGS
CALVIN HARRIS : FEELS SO CLOSE : CLUB : FLY EYE / COLUMBIA
EMILIE SANDÉ : HEAVEN : WE DON’T BELONG IN PACHA : BOOTLEG

Good morning campers,

I hope this very short (for a change) update finds you rested, refuelled, recharged, roaring and ready for the week to come.

Like pulling rabbits out of hats, welcome to last week’s Radio FG mixshow – broadcast on time (of course) but coming at you with an Australian time delay. Making it put me in an aboriginal dream state, so don’t judge me.

Anyways, when you wish upon a star - or even 26 stars - makes no difference who you are and when you wish upon WENDY WISHBONE FGC #321 - you can rest assured that all your musical dreams will come true. Or your money back. Which is really generous of me, considering this is free, gratuit, costa no money ... Enjoy!

PAULETTE’S WENDY WISHBONE FG MIX #321
*WEDNESDAYS WEEKLY 00-01H*
TX: 17/08/2011
PAULETTE’S ELECTRONICACIDISCOHOUSE MIX SHOW
WEDNESDAYS WEEKLY ON RADIO FG 98.2FM (FRANCE)
TRANSMISSION: – 00H-01H (CET)
* REPEATED DAILY ON CLUBBING FG *
WWW.RADIOFG.COM
CHECK RADIO FG WEBSITE FOR DAILY REPEAT TIMINGS
AND FG INTERNATIONAL:
ESPAGNE / IBIZA / MADRID / TÉNÉRIFE / UKRAINE / CANADA / BEYROUTH / ITALIE /
ST MARTIN / TUNISIE

Thanks to renewed confidence and a song in my heart for this week’s inspiration and incitation to dance. Special thanks to Jacko, Mark, and that cheeky music fairy for this week’s bangers; thanks to Beatport, Itunes, Alex at Houseplanet.dj, to all at Radio FG; to Charlotte at Enjoy Booking and to all the lovely artists and labels concerned for the MUSIC. Party like rockstars with me on Sunday August 22nd at the High Club in Nice. If you can’t make that party and still want to reach out, feel free to send your news, views, party snaps or mishaps to me on www.facebook.com/djpaulette or http://twitter.com/DJPAULETTE Or check me out Wednesday nights weekly from 01h-02h on Radio FG Belgium. To the glue gun then, it’s going to be a sequins and rhinestones Sunday affair! Bises et bon a tous ! ;-) Paulette x

STREAM IT NOW ON MIXCLOUD: http://tinyurl.com/3dyclud

This email has been created by request for information purposes only and is not spam so if you are not the intended recipient or if you no longer wish to receive charts, playlists or emails from me please reply with ‘DREAM ON’ in your subject heading and I will immediately take my weekly collection of musical talismen elsewhere.

Thank you so much for your time, attention, your ears and of course, thank you most of all for the music. It’s a dream come true.

Have a marvellous week!
Xox and light
Paulette x

2011.08.18 - DJ PAULETTE - FG. MIX #321 7388810

TRACKLISTINGS SOUNDCLOUD   ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl  :  http://soundcloud.com/tracklistings3-0
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st

2011.08.18 - DJ PAULETTE - FG. MIX #321
Page 1 of 1