TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
TRACKLISTINGS
2011.08.09 - BINGO PLAYERS - HYSTERIA RADIO #02 (JULY/AUGUST) Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2011.08.09 - BINGO PLAYERS - HYSTERIA RADIO #02 (JULY/AUGUST)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RaZeR
Co-Admin
RaZeR

Number of posts : 9617
Registration date : 2009-06-13

2011.08.09 - BINGO PLAYERS - HYSTERIA RADIO #02 (JULY/AUGUST) Empty
PostSubject: 2011.08.09 - BINGO PLAYERS - HYSTERIA RADIO #02 (JULY/AUGUST)   2011.08.09 - BINGO PLAYERS - HYSTERIA RADIO #02 (JULY/AUGUST) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tracklist
01. 00:00 Bingo Players - Cry ( Just A Little ) ( Kids AT The Bar Bootleg ) - Hysteria
02. 05:00 Glowinthedark - Jump - Dirty Dutch
03. 08:45 Pitbull ft. Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer - Give Me Everything Tonight (Bingo Players Remix) Sony
04. 12:33 John Dahlback - Are You Nervous - Spinnin' Records
05. 16:32 Afrojack & Shermanology - Grindin' Wall Recordings
06. 21:00 Bingo Players ft J2K & Mc Dynamite - When I Dip ( Apster Remix ) - Spinnin' Records
07. 23:56 Nari & Milani - Kendo - Size Records
08. 29:28 The Prodigy - Funky Shit ( Firebeatz Bootleg ) - CD-R
09. 32:57 Sander Van Doorn - Koko ( Bingo Players Remix ) - Doorn Records
10. 36:57 Bella - Nobody Loves Me ( Hardwell Remix ) - Ultra Records
11. 42:07 Sidney Samson ft.Tara McDonald - Dynamite (Nicky Romero Remix) - Rock Da Houze
12. 46:08 The Prodigy - Everybody In The Place ( Bingo Players Bootleg ) - CD-R
13. 50:35 Starkillers & Alex Kenji ft Nadia Ali - Pressure ( Alesso Remix ) - Spinnin' Records
14. 55:31 RogerseventyTwo - You Take Me Higher - Fool's Gold

Rookie
adeee.

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-01-01

2011.08.09 - BINGO PLAYERS - HYSTERIA RADIO #02 (JULY/AUGUST) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2011.08.09 - BINGO PLAYERS - HYSTERIA RADIO #02 (JULY/AUGUST)   2011.08.09 - BINGO PLAYERS - HYSTERIA RADIO #02 (JULY/AUGUST) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:54 pm

Download:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

2011.08.09 - BINGO PLAYERS - HYSTERIA RADIO #02 (JULY/AUGUST)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TRACKLISTINGS :: B :: BINGO PLAYERS-
Jump to: