TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
MAKO016 // POLYMORPHIC – OPPOSITION Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

MAKO016 // POLYMORPHIC – OPPOSITION

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stinson
Co-Admin
Stinson

Number of posts : 1261
Registration date : 2009-12-18

MAKO016 // POLYMORPHIC – OPPOSITION Empty
PostSubject: MAKO016 // POLYMORPHIC – OPPOSITION   MAKO016 // POLYMORPHIC – OPPOSITION Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:48 am

MAKO016 // POLYMORPHIC – OPPOSITION Mako016_wide

MAKO016 // Polymorphic - Opposition EP (Preview) by mako records

POLYMORPHIC – OPPOSITION

12″ available on stores: Chemical | Juno | Deejay.de
or Beatport
The premier minister of russian electronic underground is back, with next and most wanted vinyl for Mako – Opposition EP.

‘Opposition’ is powerful back to back production featured by well known Mako artist Marseille, who bring more techno sounds in the track. ‘Underground Bass’ absolutely dark and massive tune, which allow to think about things more wide. The sunny pressure of ‘Trust me’ makes every party more atractive. And ‘U R Crazy’ the only thing you will think about…

Mako is very proud to introduce 4 peaktime weapons that are ready to shoot!

EARLY FEEDBACK:
Tiga: i LOVE that record. play it all the time
Digitalism: Opposition – nice one!
Housemeister: like.
Djedjotronic: I’ll play Opposition!
Motor: U R CRAZY. sexy little number. will play for sure..
Les Petits Pilous: Opposition is really good!
Shameboy: Great release over all! I think Trust Me and U R Crazy are my favorites! Will play for sure!!
Mixhell: WICKED STUFF!!
Dr. Lektroluv: ‘U R Crazy’ – I like a lot
Clouds: Dope!! Full support!
The Oddword: Bangers, great ep mr Poly!
DJ Zinc: bangin’
Nickel (1/2 Hey Today!): love opposition … its underground shit .. so good. Trust Me is also for me. very very nice with a big smile and a wink.
Mr. Skeleton: Every track is a bomb !!! I can’t wait to play these out tonight !!! Polynorhic’s Opposition EP is one of the best damn EP’s i have heard in a long time !! MAJOR!
Dilemn: “Trust Me” is my fav , but “Opposition” is really fat too!
Costello: Great release! Opposition is my fav!
Autodidakt: MASSIVE Release!!!! Opposition and Underground Bass are my picks!!!

MAKO016 // POLYMORPHIC – OPPOSITION
Page 1 of 1