TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
TRACKLISTINGS
Swedish House Mafia - Save The World (Zedd Remix) (JR's Smash The Club Edit) Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

Swedish House Mafia - Save The World (Zedd Remix) (JR's Smash The Club Edit)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
l4m0r
l4m0r

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2010-06-23

Swedish House Mafia - Save The World (Zedd Remix) (JR's Smash The Club Edit) Empty
PostSubject: Swedish House Mafia - Save The World (Zedd Remix) (JR's Smash The Club Edit)   Swedish House Mafia - Save The World (Zedd Remix) (JR's Smash The Club Edit) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:30 am

Hey,

props go out to D Vegas & Like Mike who mixed up the amazing Zedd Remix with their own Remix @ Tomorrowland.

However, I liked this idea more:

The first buildup from the fairly unknown Smash Mode Remix (liked that a lot) + the first and second drop of Zedd's Remix (where I didn't like the rest of the track, only the drop and the end was good).

So I combined all the best Wink

Swedish House Mafia - Save The World (Zedd Remix) (JR's Smash The Club Edit) by jrmusic
http://soundcloud.com/jrmusic/swedish-house-mafia-save-the-1
DL: ask me

Enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
TonyRella
DJ Producer/Remixer
TonyRella

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Swedish House Mafia - Save The World (Zedd Remix) (JR's Smash The Club Edit) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swedish House Mafia - Save The World (Zedd Remix) (JR's Smash The Club Edit)   Swedish House Mafia - Save The World (Zedd Remix) (JR's Smash The Club Edit) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:55 pm

Sehr coole Idee! Allerdings ist der Drop vom Zedd Remix zu laut... Müsste aufjedenfall nochmal "bereinigt" werden Smile Sonst gute Arbeit!

Hey Mate! Really nice Idea! In my opinion the Zedd drop is way to loud! You have to fix it and this is going to be an amazing floor-bomb Smile
Back to top Go down
l4m0r
l4m0r

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Swedish House Mafia - Save The World (Zedd Remix) (JR's Smash The Club Edit)   Swedish House Mafia - Save The World (Zedd Remix) (JR's Smash The Club Edit) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:30 pm

Nice ears Very Happy I actually amplified the drop a bit to make it more intense.

But I have a version without, too, if you want I can upload it for you ^^

Thanks for the feedback btw Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swedish House Mafia - Save The World (Zedd Remix) (JR's Smash The Club Edit)   Swedish House Mafia - Save The World (Zedd Remix) (JR's Smash The Club Edit) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swedish House Mafia - Save The World (Zedd Remix) (JR's Smash The Club Edit)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TRACKLISTINGS :: YOUR OWN PRODUCTIONS-
Jump to: