TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
TRACKLISTINGS
2011.07.18 - A-TRAK  - MINIMIX FOR ANNIE MAC Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2011.07.18 - A-TRAK - MINIMIX FOR ANNIE MAC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

2011.07.18 - A-TRAK  - MINIMIX FOR ANNIE MAC Empty
PostSubject: 2011.07.18 - A-TRAK - MINIMIX FOR ANNIE MAC   2011.07.18 - A-TRAK  - MINIMIX FOR ANNIE MAC Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
Check out the 5 minute superduper-A.D.D. megaminimix that I did for Annie Mac last week...

I did a minimix for Annie Mac’s radio show last week. For those who don’t know, 1) Annie Mac has the best show on Radio 1 in the UK, and 2) every week she asks a DJ to make a 5 minute “minimix”. So this aired the day before my London show at XOYO.

Rogerseventytwo - 'You Take Me Higher' (NT89) [Fool's Gold]
Yeah Yeah Yeahs – ‘Heads Will Roll' (A-Trak Remix) - Interscope
Roscoe Dash 'All The Way Turnt Up' - Interscope
K.L.A.M - Funky 4 [Fool's Gold]
Laidback Luke & A-Trak - Shake It Down [Fool's Gold]
Armand van Helden - Necessary Evil [Armed Records]
Kid Gloves - Music Power [Fool's Gold]
Congorock - Babylon (Riton Remix) [Fool's Gold]
Boys Noize - Oh (A-Trak Remix) [Boys Noize Records]
Kid Sister - Pro Nails [Fool's Gold]
Armand van Helden - The Boogie Monster [Armed Records]
Duck Sauce - Big Bad Wolf [3Beat]
Junior Jack - Thrill Me (Armand Van Helden Edit) [Subliminal]
Duck Sauce - aNYway [Data/Ministry Of Sound]
Duck Sauce - Mondo [Unreleased]
A-Trak feat. CyHi Da Prynce - ‘Ray Ban Vision’ (Lucky Beard Remix) [Fool's Gold]
Duck Sauce - Barbra Streisand [3Beat]

TRACKLISTINGS SOUNDCLOUD   ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl  :  http://soundcloud.com/tracklistings3-0
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st

2011.07.18 - A-TRAK - MINIMIX FOR ANNIE MAC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TRACKLISTINGS :: 0-A :: A-TRAK-
Jump to: