TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
TRACKLISTINGS
2011.04.14 - FG. MIX #304 Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2011.04.14 - FG. MIX #304

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RaZeR
Co-Admin
RaZeR

Number of posts : 9617
Registration date : 2009-06-13

2011.04.14 - FG. MIX #304 Empty
PostSubject: 2011.04.14 - FG. MIX #304   2011.04.14 - FG. MIX #304 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:13 pm

2011.04.14 - FG. MIX #304 Paulette

FG MIX #304: SKINAN BLISSTAR

Quote :
SKINAN BLISSTAR FGC # 304 TX: 13042011 is perfect for those who love to bake their feet in the musical heat, to roast their bodies on a 360° turn around, fan assisted musical spit and to sizzle their shizzle on both sides underneath my house electro disco tech gamma waves. This week I treat you to some fresh meat from Crookers, Jason Herd, Daddy's Groove, Tiesto & Marcel Woods and exclusives from Rob Pix and Mind Electric. So how's that little package for a bit of skin and blisterly love? Enjoy.
Lo-res for quicker download but let me know if you would prefer higher quality sound.

http://soundcloud.com/djpaulette/skinan-blisstar-fgc-304

Set
http://www.mixcloud.com/DJPAULETTE/skinan-blisstar-fgc304-tx-13042011/ (Listen)

Tracklist
CROOKERS DR GONZO EP BUST ‘EM UP SOUTHERN FRIED
JASON HERD FT THE BLEACHWORKS IT’S OK ORIGINAL SUBLIMINAL
ONE BROTHER FT FRANK,EE UNDER THE WATER NICK GALEA ONE EIGHTY MUSIC
THE SHOES WASTING TIME TOM STEPHAN & KRIS DI ANGELIS SOUTHERN FRIED
DADDY’S GROOVE WE ARE IN DA HOUSE ORIGINAL TEST PRESSING RECS
DJ DOVE BREAK IT DOWN HARRY CHOO CHOO ROMERO BAMBOSSA
R3HAB THE BOTTLE ORIGINAL SPINNIN
TIESTO & MARCEL WOODS DON’T DITCH ORIGINAL MUSICAL FREEDOM
CROOKERS DR GONZO EP SPRINGER SOUTHERN FRIED
MICHAEL WOODS NO ACCESS MIND ELECTRIC VICIOUS
MILLER & DUBB SINNERMAN ORIGINAL TOOLROOM