TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
TRACKLISTINGS
2011.03.24 - FG. MIX #301 Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2011.03.24 - FG. MIX #301

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RaZeR
Co-Admin
RaZeR

Number of posts : 9617
Registration date : 2009-06-13

2011.03.24 - FG. MIX #301 Empty
PostSubject: 2011.03.24 - FG. MIX #301   2011.03.24 - FG. MIX #301 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:19 pm

2011.03.24 - FG. MIX #301 Paulette

FG MIX #301: AGAIN AGAIN

Quote :
Welcome to AGAIN AGAIN #301 in my series of mixshows for Radio FG, featuring all the hot and heavy new artillery that my sixth sense says will bang it hard over the coming months and re-featuring all the top tunes that I know and have seen lay waste to clubs over the last few weeks. Every tune is a winner so I am not going to single out Bart B More’s warped and wonderful rewiring of Cee-Lo Green’s ‘F*ck You’. Nor am I going to give major mega props to Oliver Twizt for his blazing main room bangers ‘Drunk’ or the ‘Flat Beat’ reminiscent ‘No Good’ bootleg. And I am definitely not going to give a special mention to Harry Choo Choo Romero and Erick Morillo’s ‘Pa Ra Ra’ or Mackin’s ‘We Don’t Belong In Pacha’ or Dada Life’s rather special remix of Lady Gaga’s ‘Born This Way’. They are all of equal strength and quality so you can rest assured that the mix is a repeat play special. Enjoy.

Set
http://www.mixcloud.com/DJPAULETTE/again-again-fgc-301-tx-23032011/ (Listen
http://depositfiles.com/en/files/udr83v3z4 (320 kbps)

Tracklist
01. CEE LO GREEN - F*CK YOU - BART B MORE - RADICULTURE / ELEKTRA
02. FEDDE LE GRAND - AUTOSAVE - ORIGINAL - FLAMINGO RECS
03. DIDDY DIRTY MONEY FT SKYLAR GREY - COMING HOME - DIRTY SOUTH VOCAL - PHAZING
04. TIM MASON - THE MOMENT - STEVE ANGELLO EDIT - SIZE
05. HCCR & ERICK MORILLO - PA RA RA (SHAKE) - ORIGINAL - SUBLIMINAL
06. NOUVEAU YORICAN - CHIUSO - GIANNI MARINO DEFECTED - DEFECTED
07. OLIVER TWIZT - DRUNK - MASTER - PROMO
08. MACKIN - WE DON’T BELONG IN THE PACHA & THE ARCADE - MAIN - PROMO
09. SANDER VAN DOORN FT CAROL LEE - LOVE IS DARKNESS - BASTO - DOORN
10. BLACK RAW - EARGASM - DADDY’S GROOVE RE-EDIT - SIZE
11. AVICII - STREET DANCER - TWO FRESH - VICIOUS
12. PRODIGY - NO GOOD - OLIVER TWIZT - PROMO
13. LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY - DADA LIFE - INTERSCOPE

I 2011.03.24 - FG. MIX #301 NiceHeart TECHNO
Back to top Go down