TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
TRACKLISTINGS
2011.01.27 - IN NEW DJS WE TRUST (BBC RADIO 1) Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2011.01.27 - IN NEW DJS WE TRUST (BBC RADIO 1)

Go down 
+3
Domi0207
skyy3000
theonlyweeman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
theonlyweeman
theonlyweeman

Number of posts : 1214
Registration date : 2010-06-26

2011.01.27 - IN NEW DJS WE TRUST (BBC RADIO 1) Empty
PostSubject: 2011.01.27 - IN NEW DJS WE TRUST (BBC RADIO 1)   2011.01.27 - IN NEW DJS WE TRUST (BBC RADIO 1) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Set
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (192k DVB-S:)

Tracklist

Dutch House legend Chuckie gets behind the decks for his first ever Radio 1 show. The newest member of the In New DJs We Trust family brings you the best dirty house, electro, tech-house & everything in between, including new tracks from Bob Sinclar, Avicii, Tomcraft and Gregori Klosman.

Last edited by theonlyweeman on Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
skyy3000
skyy3000

Number of posts : 2472
Registration date : 2010-12-05

PostSubject: Re: 2011.01.27 - IN NEW DJS WE TRUST (BBC RADIO 1)   2011.01.27 - IN NEW DJS WE TRUST (BBC RADIO 1) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:01 pm

192k DVB-S:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by skyy3000 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.dope-n-disco.me/
Domi0207
Elite Member
Domi0207

Number of posts : 1366
Registration date : 2011-01-20

PostSubject: Re: 2011.01.27 - IN NEW DJS WE TRUST (BBC RADIO 1)   2011.01.27 - IN NEW DJS WE TRUST (BBC RADIO 1) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:07 pm

Chuckie - In New DJs We Trust-SAT-01-27-2011-TALiON
Downloads:
Back to top Go down
Aimnat
Elite Member
Aimnat

Number of posts : 5754
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: 2011.01.27 - IN NEW DJS WE TRUST (BBC RADIO 1)   2011.01.27 - IN NEW DJS WE TRUST (BBC RADIO 1) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:11 pm

Chuckie_-_In_New_DJs_We_Trust-SAT-01-27-2011-TALiON

Back to top Go down
http://www.aimnat.net
Raduna007
Raduna007

Number of posts : 2021
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: 2011.01.27 - IN NEW DJS WE TRUST (BBC RADIO 1)   2011.01.27 - IN NEW DJS WE TRUST (BBC RADIO 1) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:36 am

Geomax

Number of posts : 2991
Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: Re: 2011.01.27 - IN NEW DJS WE TRUST (BBC RADIO 1)   2011.01.27 - IN NEW DJS WE TRUST (BBC RADIO 1) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:47 pm

added corect tracklist

theonlyweeman
theonlyweeman

PostSubject: Re: 2011.01.27 - IN NEW DJS WE TRUST (BBC RADIO 1)   2011.01.27 - IN NEW DJS WE TRUST (BBC RADIO 1) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:43 pm

Geomax wrote:
added corect tracklist
ffs, it was fine to begin with, no edit required and now you've scrwed it up Mad
If I wanted it like that I'd have nicked off your website in the first place, PLEASE DO NOT EDIT MY POSTS (Its not just you it annoys when other people edit my posts too.)
Back to top Go down
Geomax
Geomax

PostSubject: Re: 2011.01.27 - IN NEW DJS WE TRUST (BBC RADIO 1)   2011.01.27 - IN NEW DJS WE TRUST (BBC RADIO 1) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:19 pm

1. Stars On 45 - Stars On 45 (Olav Basoski Remix)
2. Superskank - Good Time [Definitive]

Heavy Rotators

1. Tomcraft - A Place We Call Soul [Craft]
2. GLOWINTHEDARK & Willy Monfret - Fux
3. Martin Solveig - Hello Feat. Dragonette (Sidney Samson Remix) [Ministry Of Sound]
4. Enrique Iglesias Feat. Ludacris - Tonight (I'm Lovin' You) (Chuckie Remix) [Universal]

Artist Of The Month

1. Gregori Klosman - Jaws [Dirty Dutch Digital]
2. Gregori Klosman and Dabruck & Klein - Freak [Zouk]

1. Tiga - You Gonna Want Me(Hey Today! Remix) [Turbo]
2. Myback - Trigger [Dirty Dutch]
3. Diddy - Dirty Money - I Hate That You Love Me (Chuckie's Marquee Remix)
4. Lookback - Suonasse [Lovenest]
5. Avicii - Swede Dreams
6. Remix Of The Month: Bob Sinclar - Change the World (Mastiksoul Remix)

Geomax
Geomax

PostSubject: Re: 2011.01.27 - IN NEW DJS WE TRUST (BBC RADIO 1)   2011.01.27 - IN NEW DJS WE TRUST (BBC RADIO 1) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:25 pm

theonlyweeman wrote:
Geomax wrote:
added corect tracklist
ffs, it was fine to begin with, no edit required and now you've scrwed it up Mad
If I wanted it like that I'd have nicked off your website in the first place, PLEASE DO NOT EDIT MY POSTS (Its not just you it annoys when other people edit my posts too.)

I don't understand you.
You only copy tracklist from official webside.
I add corect tracklist without mistakes!

Here is'nt tracklist discussion!

theonlyweeman
theonlyweeman

PostSubject: Re: 2011.01.27 - IN NEW DJS WE TRUST (BBC RADIO 1)   2011.01.27 - IN NEW DJS WE TRUST (BBC RADIO 1) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:52 pm

Geomax wrote:
theonlyweeman wrote:
Geomax wrote:
added corect tracklist

I don't understand you.

I reformated the official tracklist, the one on BBC.co.uk is one provided by Chuckie for royalty purposes (ie. the one Chuckie (or his producer) made, 100% full and official) and this site is for tracklisting discussion, otherwise I'd have locked the topic or admin wouldn't have made it a forum
Back to top Go down
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: 2011.01.27 - IN NEW DJS WE TRUST (BBC RADIO 1)   2011.01.27 - IN NEW DJS WE TRUST (BBC RADIO 1) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:07 pm

theonlyweeman wrote:
Geomax wrote:
theonlyweeman wrote:
Geomax wrote:
added corect tracklist

I don't understand you.

I reformated the official tracklist, the one on BBC.co.uk is one provided by Chuckie for royalty purposes (ie. the one Chuckie (or his producer) made, 100% full and official) and this site is for tracklisting discussion, otherwise I'd have locked the topic or admin wouldn't have made it a forum

Quote :
and this site is for tracklisting discussion, otherwise I'd have locked the topic or admin wouldn't have made it a forum

+ 10000000000 Very Happy

TRACKLISTINGS SOUNDCLOUD   ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl  :  http://soundcloud.com/tracklistings3-0
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2011.01.27 - IN NEW DJS WE TRUST (BBC RADIO 1)   2011.01.27 - IN NEW DJS WE TRUST (BBC RADIO 1) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2011.01.27 - IN NEW DJS WE TRUST (BBC RADIO 1)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TRACKLISTINGS :: C :: CHUCKIE-
Jump to: