TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
My first EH Production called Zombie Attack! Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

My first EH Production called Zombie Attack!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrisson
DJ
Chrisson

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-06-01

My first EH Production called Zombie Attack! Empty
PostSubject: My first EH Production called Zombie Attack!   My first EH Production called Zombie Attack! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:51 pm

It's here! My first homebrew demo. cheers Think of Afrojack vs. Boys Noize.
Let me know what u guys think farao
Zombie Attack! by Chrisson
Back to top Go down
http://on.fb.me/mSHHFI
KKB
DJ
KKB

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: My first EH Production called Zombie Attack!   My first EH Production called Zombie Attack! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:43 pm

Very Cool for first PRodution!!
Freakin' bass just like afrojack Smile
And also like the accapella! very comic xD
cheers
Back to top Go down
Chrisson
DJ
Chrisson

PostSubject: Re: My first EH Production called Zombie Attack!   My first EH Production called Zombie Attack! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:34 pm

Thanks KrumKum Boy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chrisson
DJ
Chrisson

PostSubject: Re: My first EH Production called Zombie Attack!   My first EH Production called Zombie Attack! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:17 pm

Hey you DJ, do you want free publicity? Your name along other DJ's from across the globe in a promotion video?

Here's what you got to do:

1. Send me a message (djchrisson@live.nl or reply) saying your in for the promo
2. I'll send you a free pack of 4 full original electro tracks in 320 kbps MP3's made by me (Chrisson)
3. Spin any of the 4 tracks in your set in front of a crowd and have somebody film it
4. Send the video to me and I will get you free publicity by putting all the videos together with your DJ name, location & website in the youtube description plus in the promo itself!
Currently I'm in negotiation with Downright Music for a release, part of Ministry of Sound (Australia) & someone inside will talk to Sidney Samson attending him to my stuff (no bs !), so you might just be noticed and have a real chance.

How about that? Help me help you!
The more the better, so tell your fellow DJ's and get that free publicity
It's easy so why not?

Greetings,

Chrisson
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first EH Production called Zombie Attack!   My first EH Production called Zombie Attack! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first EH Production called Zombie Attack!
Page 1 of 1