TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
TRACKLISTINGS
2011.03.12 - SENSATION "CELEBRATE LIFE" BELGIUM 2011 (HASSELT) Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2011.03.12 - SENSATION "CELEBRATE LIFE" BELGIUM 2011 (HASSELT)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

2011.03.12 - SENSATION "CELEBRATE LIFE" BELGIUM 2011 (HASSELT) Empty
PostSubject: 2011.03.12 - SENSATION "CELEBRATE LIFE" BELGIUM 2011 (HASSELT)   2011.03.12 - SENSATION "CELEBRATE LIFE" BELGIUM 2011 (HASSELT) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Video : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Podcast : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

00. (Sensation Intro) Syndicate Of L.A.W. - Right On Time (2000 Countdown The Holly Digit) w/ Chuckie - C.H.U.C.K.I.E. (Acappella)
01. ID ("don't stop now you've got to feel sensation, sensation.. don't hold back you've got to feel sensation, sensation")
02. Tiga - You Gonna Want Me (Hey Today! Remix)
03. Nari & Milani - Smells Like Teen Spirit feat. Carl Fanini (Ryan Riback Remix)
04. Chuckie & Gregori Klosman vs. Black Eyed Peas feat. Justice - Mutfakta Got Friends (Chuckie Mashup) 
05. Chuckie & Gregori Klosman - Mutfakta (Dabruck & Klein Remix)
06. Nero - Me & You (Kamuki Remix)
07. ID
08. D-Jastic - Up To No Good (Extended Mix)
09. Rene Rodrigezz - House Rider (Album Edit)
10. Symone - Tuburao
11. Sgt Slick & Chuckie - Let The Bass Kick Like This
12. Gregory Klosman - Jaws w/ Chuckie - Aftershock (Can't Fight The Feeling) (Acappella)
13. Apotheosis - O Fortuna (ID Remix) w/ Chuckie - C.H.U.C.K.I.E. (Acappella)
14. Tocadisco feat. Lennart A. Salomon - Alright (Dub Mix)
15. Rauschhaus - Safari (Thome Syma Mix)
16. Axwell, Bob Sinclar, Ron Carroll - What A Wonderful World (Eddie Thoneick Bootleg Mix)
17. The Kickstarts - Headache
18. Zombie Nation - Kernkraft 400 (Setrise Remix)
19. Boys Noize - Nott
20. Chuckie & Hardwell feat. Ambush - Move It 2 The Drum (Original Mix Vs Promise Land Remix) (Chuckie Edit) w/ Chuckie - C.H.U.C.K.I.E. (Acappella)
21. Silvio Ecomo & Chuckie - Moombah w/ Plastikfunk - Let Me See Those Hands (Acappella)
22. Enrique Iglesias Ft. Ludacris - Tonight (Chuckie Remix)
23. Basto! - Space Cake
24. Dustin Zahn - Stranger To Stability (Len Faki Podium Mix) w/ Chuckie - C.H.U.C.K.I.E. (Acappella) w/ DJs Turn This Shit Up (Acappella)
25. LMFAO Vs Chuckie - Let The Bass Kick In Miami Bitch (I'm DJ Chuckie Bitch Edit)

This year Sensation pulls out all the stops to bring their latest creed ‘Celebrate Life’ to the Ethias Arena in Hasselt. The date to mark? Saturday 12th March 2011!

Thousands of beautiful people from across the globe will gather for an unforgettable interactive journey to that magical place known as Sensation. Driven musically by the finest DJ’s throughout the night, you’ll be the absolute center point of attention in an unrivalled environment. So quench your curiosity and indulge your imagination, for here you will be able to create the most enchanting, dream-like memories.

Line Up Announcement:
Sensation is proud to announce the DJ’s that will ensure an unparalleled soundtrack to the seventh edition of Sensation Belgium, set to take place on Saturday 12. March 2011 in in the Ethias Arena.

Martin Solveig
Parisian DJ and Producer Martin Solveig returns to Hasselt after an impressive performance at last year’s Belgian edition. Currently attacking charts worldwide with his crossover smash ‘Hello’, this DJ knows how to get the crowd going. Armed with a slew of new productions and his signature mash-ups he will without a doubt set the dance floor on fire!

Chuckie
Sensation resident Chuckie has proven to be a definite fan favourite. Driven by ambition, enthusiasm and pure passion for music, he brings crowds to electronic music bliss. Chuckie always manages to surprise audiences World Wide each and every time, delivering upfront music blended into a non-stop climax. He’ll be dropping beats left, right and center, set to blow the figurative roof of the Ethias Arena!

Laidback Luke
Luke is laid back about everything except music. Since landing a new entry in DJ magazine’s Top 100 DJs Poll, it’s clear that Holland’s homeboy is on fire like never before. It’s why he is bustin’ up bassbins from Australia to the Americas – and ripping up a storm working with everyone from Diplo to Tiesto. Get ready Hasselt, as Luke is sure to deliver in a big way!

Joris Voorn & 2000 and One
Celebrate Life residents Joris Voorn & 2000 and One have quickly won the heart Sensation visitors worldwide. Set after set, these guys continue to amaze with their signature blend of pure House music, topped with a sprinkle of Funk, Tech and a ground shaking Groove. From Amsterdam to Copenhagen and Dusseldorf to Hasselt – shift into gear for a groundbreaking performance that will guide you across the borders of electronic music.

Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike
Dimitri spun records well before he ever seen the interior of a club, while Mike was into everything Hip-Hop. After years of traveling across Europe, the brothers ended up in Ibiza, at the heart of house music. This was the place that would change their lives forever. Inspired by the music and the artist that performed at the Balearic Island, they quickly returned to Belgium to form Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike. The brothers haven't looked back since - delivering chart topping releases, remixes - all while rocking crowds across the Globe. They haven't forgotten their native Belgium though, as Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike are making their Sensation debut in Hasselt!

Mr. White
Mr. White is Sensation’s white-faced resident that’s bringing a new sound to the Celebrate Life tour. With the introduction of Mr. White, Sensation is focused on bringing that pure party feeling. Mr. White is unrecognizable in a line-up of superstar DJ’s because his message is “Let’s just dance!” and that’s something that can be heard in his pumping and rhythmic sound. His sound goes back to the roots of house music, it is music purely to dance to. He uses less ‘poppy’ elements while keeping the dance floor steaming. The ideal kick-off to a night of celebration!

Hosted by MC GEE
The one, the only...MC Gee! The voice that lifts spirits each and every Sensation is present in Belgium!

TICKETS
Tickets are available at Sensation.com & Timoco. Previous editions have sold out well in advance, so be sure to secure your tickets in time.

Joining us in Hasselt? Why not let your friends and us know by RSVPing over at the Sensation Belgium ’11 Celebrate Life Facebook event page.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: 2011.03.12 - SENSATION "CELEBRATE LIFE" BELGIUM 2011 (HASSELT)   2011.03.12 - SENSATION "CELEBRATE LIFE" BELGIUM 2011 (HASSELT) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:54 am

Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st
Breakdawner
Rookie
Breakdawner

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-10-09

PostSubject: Re: 2011.03.12 - SENSATION "CELEBRATE LIFE" BELGIUM 2011 (HASSELT)   2011.03.12 - SENSATION "CELEBRATE LIFE" BELGIUM 2011 (HASSELT) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:58 pm

Full Tracklist from Chuckies Soundcloud:

01. Jaques Raupe VS Michael Feiner – Mausmusik vs Sensation (Chuckie Sensation Edit)
02. Tiga – You Gonna Want Me (Hey Today! Remix)
03. Nari & Milani – Smels Like Teenspirit (Ryan Riback Remix)
04. Chuckie & Gregori Klosman – Mutfakta (Mutfakta Got Friends vs Da Bruck & Klein Remix)
05. Nero – You & Me (Kamuki Remix)
06. Martin Levrie – Check This Out
07. Damian N-drix – Down Down (Tony Romera Remix)
08. D-Jastic – Up To No Good
09. Rene Rodrigezz – House Rider
10. Symone – Tuburao
11. Chuckie VS Sgt. Slick – Let The Bass Kick Like This
12. Gregori Klosman – Jaws w/ Aftershock Acapella
13. Mike Traxx – Evolution (Kevin Mahynaman Remix)
14. Tocadisco & Lennart A. Salomon – Alright (Tocadisco Dub)
15. Rauschhaus – Safari (Thom Syma Remix)
16. Bob Sinclar & Axwell Ft. Ron Carroll – What A Wonderful World (Eddie Thoneick Bootleg)
17. The Kickstarts – Headache
18. Kernkraft – Zombie Nation (Mario Ramirez Rework)
19. Boys Noize - Nott
20. Chuckie & Hardwell – Move It To The Drum (Chuckie’s Promiseland Edit)
21. Silvio Ecomo & Chuckie – Moombah (Original Mix) w/ Lemme See Those Hands
22. Enrique Iglesias & Ludacris – Tonight (Chuckie Remix)
23. Basto! – Space Cake
24. Dustin Zahn – Stranger To Stability (Len Faki Podium Mix)
25. Chuckie - I'm Dj Chuckie Bitch Outro
Back to top Go down
wooow crashers
DJ
wooow crashers

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-12-27

PostSubject: Re: 2011.03.12 - SENSATION "CELEBRATE LIFE" BELGIUM 2011 (HASSELT)   2011.03.12 - SENSATION "CELEBRATE LIFE" BELGIUM 2011 (HASSELT) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:00 am

Chuckie & Gregori Klosman vs. Black Eyed Peas feat. Justice - Mutfakta Got Friends (Chuckie Mashup)  have someone a download link? it is amazing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/wooowcrasher
NinoDJ100

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: 2011.03.12 - SENSATION "CELEBRATE LIFE" BELGIUM 2011 (HASSELT)   2011.03.12 - SENSATION "CELEBRATE LIFE" BELGIUM 2011 (HASSELT) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:48 pm

i search for this tune too... Chuckie give it for free on twitter, but I missed it... If someone have it, please contact me on tracklistings mail... thanks
Back to top Go down
Breakdawner
Rookie
Breakdawner

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-10-09

PostSubject: Re: 2011.03.12 - SENSATION "CELEBRATE LIFE" BELGIUM 2011 (HASSELT)   2011.03.12 - SENSATION "CELEBRATE LIFE" BELGIUM 2011 (HASSELT) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:00 pm

I re produced it, sounds like chuckies bootleg! send me mail to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - i will send u the bootleg =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2011.03.12 - SENSATION "CELEBRATE LIFE" BELGIUM 2011 (HASSELT)   2011.03.12 - SENSATION "CELEBRATE LIFE" BELGIUM 2011 (HASSELT) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2011.03.12 - SENSATION "CELEBRATE LIFE" BELGIUM 2011 (HASSELT)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TRACKLISTINGS :: C :: CHUCKIE-
Jump to: