TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
2010.09.30 - FG. DJ LIVE @ FG. DJ RADIO (FG MIX #276) Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2010.09.30 - FG. DJ LIVE @ FG. DJ RADIO (FG MIX #276)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

2010.09.30 - FG. DJ LIVE @ FG. DJ RADIO (FG MIX #276) Empty
PostSubject: 2010.09.30 - FG. DJ LIVE @ FG. DJ RADIO (FG MIX #276)   2010.09.30 - FG. DJ LIVE @ FG. DJ RADIO (FG MIX #276) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:24 pm

2010.09.30 - FG. DJ LIVE @ FG. DJ RADIO (FG MIX #276) Paulette
Every Thursday morning from 00:00 - 01:00 CET

PAULETTE'S "BOOMKAH BRAP" FG MIX #276

Quote :
Thanks to drums, fingers, thumbs and doing beat-banging sums for this week’s inspiration and incitation to dance. Special thanks to that cheeky music fairy for this week’s e(xc)lusives; thanks to Beatport, Itunes, Alex at Houseplanet.dj, to all at Radio FG; to Charlotte at Enjoy Booking and to all the lovely people concerned for the MUSIC! Party like rockstars with me at the Envy My Music Party at Cocoon, Frankfurt on Saturday October 2nd. If you can’t make that party and still want to reach out, feel free to send your news, views, holiday and party snaps or mishaps to me on www.facebook.com/djpaulette or http://twitter.com/DJPAULETTE Or check me out Wednesday nights weekly from 01h-02h on Radio FG Belgium. To the land of fast roads and fast cars then, it’s going to be a cruising for a musical bruising kind of weekend! Bises et bon a toutes! ;-) Paulette x

Set
http://depositfiles.com/en/files/xr5x4mxpa

Tracklist
01. BASTO - SPACE CAKE - ORIGINAL - SPINNIN
02. DAHLBACK & MYERS - LIGHT OF DAY - ORIGINAL - MUTANTS
03. RENE AMEZS & BAGGI BEGOVIC - CORTE Y SERRADO - ORIGINAL - SPINNIN
04. SGT. SLICK - LIKE THIS - ROB PIX - VICIOUS
05. BINGO PLAYERS - GET ON THE MOVE - ORIGINAL - HYSTERIA
06. DENZAL PARK - DRUM MACHINE - ROB PIX - VICIOUS
07. GREEN VELVET - LALA LAND - CROOKERS - CAJUAL
08. FLORENCE & THE MACHINE - DOG DAYS - DIRTY SECRETZ BOOTLEG - PROMO
09. MESCAL KID - RAVE & ROLL - ORIGINAL - SIZE
10. SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA - FROM MIAMI TO IBIZA - INSTRUMENTAL - VIRGIN UK
11. TONY GOMEZ - TELL ME - JOHN DAHLBACK QUIET - JOIA
12. TIM BERG, NORMAN DORAY & SEBASTIEN DRUMS - TWEET IT - ORIGINAL - SIZE
13. CASELI & FREAKAZOID - SIGN YOUR NAME - SEBASTIEN KRIEG & ROMAN F - AXTONE
14. GREEN VELVET - BEATS GO BOOM - MASTER - CAJUAL
15. TENSNAKE - COMACAT - ROUNDTABLE KNIGHTS - DEFECTED

2010.09.30 - FG. DJ LIVE @ FG. DJ RADIO (FG MIX #276) 7388810

TRACKLISTINGS SOUNDCLOUD   ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl  :  http://soundcloud.com/tracklistings3-0
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st

2010.09.30 - FG. DJ LIVE @ FG. DJ RADIO (FG MIX #276)
Page 1 of 1