TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
Fiesta Electronica - Oldschool is the best School (House Anthems Tribute Mixtape) Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

Fiesta Electronica - Oldschool is the best School (House Anthems Tribute Mixtape)

Go down 
+4
Greg (Admin)
securedhigh
Seba
Fiesta Electronica
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiesta Electronica
DJ Producer/Remixer
Fiesta Electronica

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-06-08

Fiesta Electronica - Oldschool is the best School (House Anthems Tribute Mixtape) Empty
PostSubject: Fiesta Electronica - Oldschool is the best School (House Anthems Tribute Mixtape)   Fiesta Electronica - Oldschool is the best School (House Anthems Tribute Mixtape) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:14 pm

Fiesta Electronica - Oldschool is the best School (House Anthems Tribute Mixtape)

yeah now its summer and when we chill outside and make barbecue, we cant hear afrojack, laidback luke etc.
we only listen to house classics! in this mix i only use classic house songs, that everyone knows but often forgotten Wink
the songs that are used in this mixtape are the reasons, because i listen to house music!
its a great tape in my opinion!
check it out and fill the tracklist if you can and give some feedback please Smile

nothing for people who listen to house music since afrojack Wink

good luck !

http://www25.zippyshare.com/v/42211211/file.html

01. David Guetta - Love Dont Let Me Go (Original Edit) (2002 Version)
02. Armand Van Helden - My My My (Stonebridge Remix)
03. Moby - Raining Again (Steve Angello Vocal Mix)
04. Daft Punk - Around The World (LP Version)
05. 2 Black - Waves Of Luv (The Disco Boys Vocal Mix)
06. Axwell - Watch The Sunrise (Extended Vocal Mix)
07. Mambana - Felicidad (Axwell Vocal Mix)
08. Dave Armstrong & Steve Angello - Groove In You (Steve Angello Mix)
09. Daniel Hope - Love & Pride (Extended Mix)
10. Daft Punk - One More Time (Club Mix)
11. Meck - Thunder In My Heart (Original Mix)
12. Moonbootica - June (Original Mix)
13. C Mos - 2 Million Ways (Axwell Remix)
14. Nelly Furtado - Promiscouos Girl (Axwell Remix)
15. Kylie Minouge - In My Arms (Chris Lake Vocal Mix)
16. Hi Tack - Say Say Say (Tocadisco´s Not Guily Remix)
17. The Drill - The Drill (Original Mix)
18. Phunk A Delic - Rockin (Original Mix)
19. Wamdue Project - King Of My Castle (Original Edit)
20. Nightcrawlers - Push The Feeling On (Mk Dub Revisted Edit)
21. Robin S - Show Me Love (Original Edit)
22. Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You (Original Edit)
23. Rune - Calabria (Original Edit)
24. Roger Sanchez - Another Chance (Original Mix)

Last edited by Fiesta Electronica on Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fiestaelectronicaa
Seba
Co-Admin
Seba

Number of posts : 1392
Registration date : 2009-05-02

Fiesta Electronica - Oldschool is the best School (House Anthems Tribute Mixtape) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Electronica - Oldschool is the best School (House Anthems Tribute Mixtape)   Fiesta Electronica - Oldschool is the best School (House Anthems Tribute Mixtape) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:39 pm

soon.. Smile
it's going to be interesting. Smile
Back to top Go down
Seba
Co-Admin
Seba

Number of posts : 1392
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Electronica - Oldschool is the best School (House Anthems Tribute Mixtape)   Fiesta Electronica - Oldschool is the best School (House Anthems Tribute Mixtape) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:57 pm

1. David Guetta ft. Chris Willis - Love Don't Let Me Go (ID Remix)
2. Armand van Helden - My My My (ID remix)
3. ID
4. Dumb Dan - Around The Wrold (ID Remix)
5. Axwell ft. Steve Edwards - Watch The Sunrise
6. ID
7. ID
8. ID
9. Daft Punk - One More Time
10. Meck - Thunder In My Heart bounce
11. September - Looking For Love
12. ID
13. Madonna - ID
14. Stonebridge - Waiting For You ??
15. ID
16. fuck, pretty known..
17. also known..
18. Wamdue Project - King Of My Castle
19. Robin S - Show Me Love (DJ Tonka Remix?)
20. ID
21. Alex Gaudino - Destination Calabria
22. iD
23. Roger Sanchez - Another Chance

amazing, excellent work. more and more these mixes, keep workin' big up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
securedhigh
Rookie

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Electronica - Oldschool is the best School (House Anthems Tribute Mixtape)   Fiesta Electronica - Oldschool is the best School (House Anthems Tribute Mixtape) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:15 pm

1. David Guetta - Love Dont Let Me Go (Original Edit) (from 2002 album)
2. Armand Van Helden - My My My (Stonebridge mix)
3. Moby - Raining Again (Steve Angello Remix)
4. Daft Punk - Around The World (Original Mix)
5. 2Black - Waves Of Luv
6. Axwell feat. Steve Edwards - Watch The Sunrise
7. xxx
8. Steve Angello & Dave Armstrong - Groove In You
Back to top Go down
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Electronica - Oldschool is the best School (House Anthems Tribute Mixtape)   Fiesta Electronica - Oldschool is the best School (House Anthems Tribute Mixtape) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:29 pm

I Like Retro's Set !!!! Great Idea !!!! cheers

TRACKLISTINGS SOUNDCLOUD   ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl  :  http://soundcloud.com/tracklistings3-0
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Electronica - Oldschool is the best School (House Anthems Tribute Mixtape)   Fiesta Electronica - Oldschool is the best School (House Anthems Tribute Mixtape) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:39 pm

Seba wrote:
1. David Guetta ft. Chris Willis - Love Don't Let Me Go (ID Remix)
2. Armand van Helden - My My My (ID remix)
3. ID
4. Dumb Dan - Around The Wrold (ID Remix)
5. Axwell ft. Steve Edwards - Watch The Sunrise
6. ID
7. ID
8. ID
9. Daft Punk - One More Time
10. Meck - Thunder In My Heart bounce
11. September - Looking For Love
12. ID
13. Madonna - ID
14. Stonebridge - Waiting For You ??
15. ID
16. fuck, pretty known..
17. also known..
18. Wamdue Project - King Of My Castle
19. Robin S - Show Me Love (DJ Tonka Remix?)
20. ID
21. Alex Gaudino - Destination Calabria
22. iD
23. Roger Sanchez - Another Chance

amazing, excellent work. more and more these mixes, keep workin' big up! Very Happy

20. Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You

Seba : Shame On You !!!! lol!

TRACKLISTINGS SOUNDCLOUD   ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl  :  http://soundcloud.com/tracklistings3-0
Back to top Go down
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Electronica - Oldschool is the best School (House Anthems Tribute Mixtape)   Fiesta Electronica - Oldschool is the best School (House Anthems Tribute Mixtape) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:40 pm

there is no Track 22 !

Back to top Go down
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Electronica - Oldschool is the best School (House Anthems Tribute Mixtape)   Fiesta Electronica - Oldschool is the best School (House Anthems Tribute Mixtape) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:44 pm

16. The Drill - The Drill

Back to top Go down
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Electronica - Oldschool is the best School (House Anthems Tribute Mixtape)   Fiesta Electronica - Oldschool is the best School (House Anthems Tribute Mixtape) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:49 pm

xx. Hi Tack - Say Say Say (Waiting 4 U)

Back to top Go down
Fiesta Electronica
DJ Producer/Remixer
Fiesta Electronica

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Electronica - Oldschool is the best School (House Anthems Tribute Mixtape)   Fiesta Electronica - Oldschool is the best School (House Anthems Tribute Mixtape) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:17 pm

01. David Guetta - Love Dont Let Me Go (Original Edit) (2002 Version)
02. Armand Van Helden - My My My (Stonebridge Remix)
03. Moby - Raining Again (Steve Angello Vocal Mix)
04. Daft Punk - Around The World (LP Version)
05. 2 Black - Waves Of Luv (The Disco Boys Vocal Mix)
06. Axwell - Watch The Sunrise (Extended Vocal Mix)
07. Mambana - Felicidad (Axwell Vocal Mix)
08. Dave Armstrong & Steve Angello - Groove In You (Steve Angello Mix)
09. Daniel Hope - Love & Pride (Extended Mix)
10. Daft Punk - One More Time (Club Mix)
11. Meck - Thunder In My Heart (Original Mix)
12. Moonbootica - June (Original Mix)
13. C Mos - 2 Million Ways (Axwell Remix)
14. Nelly Furtado - Promiscouos Girl (Axwell Remix)
15. Kylie Minouge - In My Arms (Chris Lake Vocal Mix)
16. Hi Tack - Say Say Say (Tocadisco´s Not Guily Remix)
17. The Drill - The Drill (Original Mix)
18. Phunk A Delic - Rockin (Original Mix)
19. Wamdue Project - King Of My Castle (Original Edit)
20. Nightcrawlers - Push The Feeling On (Mk Dub Revisted Edit)
21. Robin S - Show Me Love (Original Edit)
22. Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You (Original Edit)
23. Rune - Calabria (Original Edit)
24. Roger Sanchez - Another Chance (Original Mix)

Smile

http://www.myspace.com/fiestaelectronicaa
kkynd
DJ Producer/Remixer
kkynd

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Electronica - Oldschool is the best School (House Anthems Tribute Mixtape)   Fiesta Electronica - Oldschool is the best School (House Anthems Tribute Mixtape) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:16 am

fehlt nur mylo Smile
Back to top Go down
Méxx
DJ
Méxx

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Electronica - Oldschool is the best School (House Anthems Tribute Mixtape)   Fiesta Electronica - Oldschool is the best School (House Anthems Tribute Mixtape) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:58 pm

nostalgia
Back to top Go down
Lebrasky
Rookie

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Electronica - Oldschool is the best School (House Anthems Tribute Mixtape)   Fiesta Electronica - Oldschool is the best School (House Anthems Tribute Mixtape) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:49 pm

Méxx wrote:
nostalgia

ofc, it was great time, great music. I miss for this...
Back to top Go down
bafko
DJ
bafko

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Electronica - Oldschool is the best School (House Anthems Tribute Mixtape)   Fiesta Electronica - Oldschool is the best School (House Anthems Tribute Mixtape) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:20 pm

OMG finally no bleeping sounds! I miss this music period Sad
Back to top Go down
http://soundcloud.com/bafko
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Electronica - Oldschool is the best School (House Anthems Tribute Mixtape)   Fiesta Electronica - Oldschool is the best School (House Anthems Tribute Mixtape) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1