TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (HOUSE, ELECTRO, TECHNO, MINIMAL, TRANCE, DUBSTEP...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
TRACKLISTINGS
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

Share | 

How many festivals do you plan on visiting this year ???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

None
17%
 17% [ 21 ]
31%
 31% [ 40 ]
2-3
31%
 31% [ 40 ]
4-5
11%
 11% [ 14 ]
5+
9%
 9% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 127

AuthorMessage
Greg (Admin)
Admin

Number of posts : 26773
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: How many festivals do you plan on visiting this year ???   Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:54 am

How many festivals do you plan on visiting this summer?

2-3

4-5

5+

TRACKLISTINGS SOUNDCLOUD ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl : http://soundcloud.com/tracklistings2-0

Last edited by Admin on Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tracklistings.forum.st
summer magic
Rookie

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: How many festivals do you plan on visiting this year ???   Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:18 pm

shit in morocco there are no event i mean it's rarly nd on the other arabic contry like tunisie egypt there are too many festival
Back to top Go down
http://www.housekingdom.eu/forum.htm
RaZeR
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 9617
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: How many festivals do you plan on visiting this year ???   Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:22 pm

Hmm, I'm definitely going to I Love Techno in November, but that isn't a festival :p ... Probably Tomorrowland... Maybe 10 Days Off (not a festival either), Pukkelpop,... + some smaller, local festivals... and a lot of other events off course!

Difficult question... I think about 4 or 5 Wink

Rookie

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: How many festivals do you plan on visiting this year ???   Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:58 pm

This year :
Global gathering (pl) best line up this year :-) carl cox, nic fanciulli, yousef, josh wink, john digweed, Jon Rundell
sunrise?! mayby, not sure about it.(pl)
electrocit, good line up for this moment too. Dubfire, Erick Morillo (pl)
sensation (pl)
soundtropilis (pl)
mayday - if good lineup (pl)

last year i was on 6events :-)
Back to top Go down
Seba
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 1392
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: How many festivals do you plan on visiting this year ???   Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:28 pm

good score. Smile
i hope i'll go to Sunrise Festival.
if not, i will go to Sensation, but line up must be good. :>
Back to top Go down
xhards
Rookie

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: How many festivals do you plan on visiting this year ???   Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:25 pm

Na sunrise dużo ,,dresów'' jeździ dlatego sie zastanawiam nad tą imprezą. Skład jest dobry tylko klimat może mnie wkurwić czyt. (koks fajt youtube). Ogólnie sunrise wydaje mi się najbardziej vixiarska imprezą w PL.

I wont translate it Razz It means that Sunrise sux Very Happy

Back to top Go down
patmisa
DJ

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Re: How many festivals do you plan on visiting this year ???   Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:49 am

I lived in poland for a bunch of years so would like to hit up a fest there one day, but my plans for springbreak in miami went down the tubes with spring break gone in vancity due to the olympics. I'm trying for daisy carnival, maybe coachella (wicked edm lineup), would love to do the zoo again, TAO(for sure, biggest nyeparty), plus a canadian fest, either shambala, or motion notion. I prob wont make it to more than 3 of these, but at least I'm deaming.
Back to top Go down
Coimbra
DJ Producer/Remixer

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: How many festivals do you plan on visiting this year ???   Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:23 pm

Well, so far the only one SURE festival that i will be at is Sensation White Brazil...

BUT, maybe i'll go to another festivals, later Smile

Thats a hard question to answer..

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundcloud.com/coimbra
crazypomp927
Rookie

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: How many festivals do you plan on visiting this year ???   Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:18 am

there's only one major festival that i have the time and money to attend so that's it for me...Electric Zoo baby
Back to top Go down
batekoli
Rookie

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: How many festivals do you plan on visiting this year ???   Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:11 pm

Of course Electrocity , Sunrise Smile PL
Back to top Go down
SnakeGriffin
DJ

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: How many festivals do you plan on visiting this year ???   Sat May 15, 2010 5:30 pm

sensation @ lisbon
optimus alive @ lisbon
maybe sensation @ poland (because i'll go on erasmus there Razz)
a reggae festival here in portugal too

and maybe some more i don't know yet... i don't plan this kind of things that hard :Razz
Back to top Go down
Seba
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: How many festivals do you plan on visiting this year ???   Sun May 16, 2010 9:36 am

for sure Sunrise Festival, only 23th July. night with Dirty South, Laidback Luke, Dada Life, Funkagenda.. bounce

maybe Electrocity and Sensation, but rather no.
Back to top Go down
Seba
Co-Admin

PostSubject: Re: How many festivals do you plan on visiting this year ???   Sun May 16, 2010 2:51 pm

xhards wrote:
I wont translate it Razz It means that Sunrise sux Very Happy
have you ever been there? if not, don't speak about it.
and one general rule - you must know where you go. and don't look in stanger's eyes. if not, you should expect on bang.

finally, it was from 2008. we have 2010, so times are changing, i'll hope.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: golfwholesaleseller   Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:44 am

golfwholesaleseller

OptiFit Weighting System

Enables golfers to customize their driver by giving them three different wholesale golf CG locations to choose from in most lofts: Draw for promoting a draw or reducing a slice/fade; Neutral for maximum workability ishiner; or Fade for promoting a fade or reducing a hook/draw.
Back to top Go down
Greg (Admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How many festivals do you plan on visiting this year ???   Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:19 pm

For Me Tommorow : Main Square Festival Arras 2010

http://www.mainsquarefestival.fr/en/home/

Main Stage : David Guetta - The Black Eyed Peas - Jamiroquai - La Roux - Pony Pony Run Run

Green Room : Vitalic V Mirror Live - Bloody Beetroots Death Crew - 77 - Something A La Mode - Curry & Coco - Spaceship Operatorz

bounce bounce bounce

TRACKLISTINGS SOUNDCLOUD ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl : http://soundcloud.com/tracklistings2-0
Back to top Go down
Greg (Admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How many festivals do you plan on visiting this year ???   Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:25 pm

Yesterday I saw The Bloody Beetroots Live @ Main Square Festival Arras 2010 : It was Amazing !!!!!!

Back to top Go down
BobBui
Rookie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: How many festivals do you plan on visiting this year ???   Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:06 pm

none I think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many festivals do you plan on visiting this year ???   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TRACKLISTINGS :: ELECTRONIC MUSIC DISCUSSION-
Jump to: