TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online) - Page 4 Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online)

Go down 
+32
iSim
MiLniFe
DJmiro
JoGuedez
Michael_
partiii@freemail.hu
Vanja
prings17
AnTiTo
pacman37
KDTMFDP
Bomber10
DJbibo
vinelli
Aliemir Haliloglu
DjMaster
LiLScRapY
Coimbra
Miksa
ninahxungah
twentycen
Riste Markov
Silverboy
flaming
Fox Box
KKB
SnakeGriffin
Funkerwell
srknbyz
Rum-P
Seba
Greg (Admin)
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Riste Markov
Riste Markov

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2009-07-06

Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online)   Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:01 pm

Vanja wrote:
This competiton have no sense... Everyone can vote for himself (so stupid), Guests can vote (absolutely no sense because I can be that Guest and vote hundred of times for myself). Also, there are a bunch of same people who was register multiple accounts just to vote for certain DJs.

Greg, really, if you want to this competition have sense, make a rules for voting...

I really don't give a shit if I don't win, but I want to see whose sets are really for respect.
I totally agree with Vanja!!!
Back to top Go down
Fox Box
DJ
Fox Box

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online)   Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:07 pm

Riste Markov wrote:
Vanja wrote:
This competiton have no sense... Everyone can vote for himself (so stupid), Guests can vote (absolutely no sense because I can be that Guest and vote hundred of times for myself). Also, there are a bunch of same people who was register multiple accounts just to vote for certain DJs.

Greg, really, if you want to this competition have sense, make a rules for voting...

I really don't give a shit if I don't win, but I want to see whose sets are really for respect.

I agree too! What's the point voting 4 yourself? O.o Let the best win!
Back to top Go down
http:// https://soundcloud.com/fox-box
DJmiro
Rookie
DJmiro

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online)   Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:40 pm

WELL , i agree with u Vanja about this part (( Guests can vote (absolutely no sense because I can be that Guest and vote hundred of times for myself). Also, there are a bunch of same people who was register multiple accounts just to vote for certain DJs.))

but about ppl voting for themselves , it's fine with that , u can see that in many Competitions , about the Right for the people to Vote for themselves ,

i don't tell u , it's officialy in all the competitions , but Some of them Smile) ...

At the end , i agree too to put some Rules for the Competition ,, and i wanna thank the ADMIN a lot for all his amazing work ,
Smile

thanks
Back to top Go down
http://stormstation.listen2myradio.com/
pacman37
pacman37

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online)   Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:02 pm

JinPe wrote:
Riste Markov wrote:
Vanja wrote:

I agree too! What's the point voting 4 yourself? O.o Let the best win!
what they said... the point is...we should be honest when we are voting... and i'll telling for you guys... to be honest i don't like a lot my set... In my opinion it could be better, but is also not so bad... i'll listen all the sets if i have time, and i'll vote in the 5 best's for me. Like i said to JoGuedez, probably i don't go vote for myself. But if I think that is among the top five of course I'll vote in myself..
Back to top Go down
Seba
Co-Admin
Seba

Number of posts : 1392
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online)   Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:44 pm

voting of JoGuedez is unfair.
Back to top Go down
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online)   Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:41 pm

Vanja wrote:

1st of all : This contest is make for fun !!! there is nothing to win !!!

I do not see the purpose of cheating...

I'm open to all you propositions... if you know a foolproof voting system...

For Guests'vote : I'm agree with you : I will not count them...

Everyone can vote for himself : yes it's the case for many competitions !!! I asked a Top 5 : you do not vote just for yourself !!!!

For the people who was register multiple accounts : I can check IP, email, locations of all members...

I promise you than I'll examine very closely all votes !!!!

For the next contest : I'll put more strict rules....

Thanks

The Admin

TRACKLISTINGS SOUNDCLOUD   ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl  :  http://soundcloud.com/tracklistings3-0
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st
MiLniFe
DJ
MiLniFe

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online)   Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:06 pm

Suggestions for next yr

No Guest votes

Voting only allowed for people who are in the contest

Can vote for yourself however all votes be confidential

Also next year have categories such as

Best mixed (transitions)

Best tracklist (song selection)

and Overall quality mix
Back to top Go down
flaming
DJ
flaming

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online)   Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:17 am

MiLniFe wrote:
Suggestions for next yr

No Guest votes

Voting only allowed for people who are in the contest

Can vote for yourself however all votes be confidential

Also next year have categories such as

Best mixed (transitions)

Best tracklist (song selection)

and Overall quality mix

i agree but members should also vote. but not all of them, members with some sort of status.
Back to top Go down
KKB
DJ
KKB

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online)   Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:56 am

im new here so i will leave the link

to people who have not listen it

cause few people have listen it excluding my friends

http://www.4shared.com/file/182343517/67f1a346/Krumkum_Boy_yearmix_2009.html

bye
Back to top Go down
iSim
Rookie
iSim

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online)   Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:49 am

5 points: Fiesta Electronica
4 points: pacman37
3 ponits: Silverboy
2 points: Ersin Aylı
1 point: MiLniFe
Back to top Go down
KKB
DJ
KKB

PostSubject: Re: Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online)   Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:01 pm

i really dont matter who wins but its very strange the number of guys that are voting and some off then just have subscribe this year but.. the first post of him are here , like they know the competition LOL
Back to top Go down
vinelli
Rookie
vinelli

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online)   Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:04 pm

cmon man, look at iSim, reg today and only one post , its so obvious its fiesta electronica.. whats the point , there isnt a price or anything....It's like making a test with the awnsers next to you, and afterwards, when you scored a 100 % score, thinking your smart......
Back to top Go down
Rum-P
Rookie
Rum-P

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online)   Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:05 pm

I'm not finished listening yet... (got trouble with school XD)
I think I will first "judge" the tracklist; if it gives a good selection of tracks made in that genre (in 2009).
In my opinion a yearmix has to got many tracks (but thats my opinion :p )
I wont vote for myself because I think it's not fair...

And if vinelli is correct: iSim = 🐘
Back to top Go down
vinelli
Rookie
vinelli

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online)   Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:16 pm

hes an elephant?
Back to top Go down
partiii@freemail.hu
Rookie
partiii@freemail.hu

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online)   Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:15 pm

5 points Vanja
4 points Denmother
3 points DJ Dirty Prince
2 points pacman37 (john3pear)
1 point dj MS
Back to top Go down
http://djmaxi.atw.hu
Kirill Kingoff
DJ
Kirill Kingoff

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online)   Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:29 pm

5 points Vanja
4 points DJ Kix
3 points DJ Twenty JinPe
2 points Serkan Beyaz
1 points JinPe
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001017914974
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online)   Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:17 am

king of wrote:
hey , i really liked a lot of these sets , niceee all

i will give

DJmiro (5 points)

DJKix (4 points)

DJdirtyprince (3 points)

Flaming (2 points)

DJAly EL Torky ( 1 point )

but good job everybody

Guest's vote are not counted !!!

TRACKLISTINGS SOUNDCLOUD   ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl  :  http://soundcloud.com/tracklistings3-0
Back to top Go down
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online)   Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:18 am

bassem wrote:
numero 1 ) Denmother

numero 2 ) miro

numero 3 ) Pacman

numero 4)Ersin Aylı

numero 5) Riste Marko

afro

Guest's vote are not counted !!!

Back to top Go down
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online)   Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:19 am

Only 22 votes for the moment....

Deadline to vote : 2010.01.31 !!!!!

Back to top Go down
SnakeGriffin
DJ
SnakeGriffin

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online)   Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:52 pm

I'm gonna to be honest, I won't hear all the sets... but from what i've heard (like between 15 and 20), my voting goes to

5pts - Vanja
4pts - Riste Markov
3pts - Joguedez
2pts - djmiro
1pt - kirill kingoff

I have to say, although there are some very nice sets, others are too much inspired by just one or two djs and it's the same kind of transitions all over again... to those people, next time be more creative, that's what djing is all about Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KKB
DJ
KKB

PostSubject: Re: Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online)   Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:57 pm

SnakeGriffin wrote:
I'm gonna to be honest, I won't hear all the sets... but from what i've heard (like between 15 and 20), my voting goes to

5pts - Vanja
4pts - Riste Markov
3pts - Joguedez
2pts - djmiro
1pt - kirill kingoff

I have to say, although there are some very nice sets, others are too much inspired by just one or two djs and it's the same kind of transitions all over again... to those people, next time be more creative, that's what djing is all about Very Happy

yeah its what i see

laidback luke got a Huge influence here eheheh

tey my set its for sure diferent

cheers Smile

http://www.4shared.com/file/182343517/67f1a346/Krumkum_Boy_yearmix_2009.html
Back to top Go down
Xvision2

PostSubject: Re: Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online)   Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:38 pm

DJ Coimbra's Tracklist :

1 - ID
2 - FLG and Funkerman - The Joker (Original Mix)
3 - Mark Knight and Funkagenda - Good Times
4 - Robin S - Show me Love (Afrojack Remix)
5 - FLG e Fatboy Slim - The Joker
6 - Sharam - Get Wild (ID Remix)
7 - Daft Punk - One More Time (ID Bootleg)
8 - FLG Vs Empire of The Sun - Walking on a Amplifier (DJ Goodwill Bootleg)
9 - Rune RK - Calabria (Fedde Le Grand Loves Tech Remix) [HOT!!]
10 - ID
11 - Veerus and Maxie Devine VS Fedde le grand - Mouses Ate my Detroit (DJ Coimbra Private Bootleg)
12 - Spencer and Hill - Cool (Afrojack Remix)
13 - ID [Really nice mash-up of Flash and Shout]
14 - (Cant Remember who) - South American (Original Mix)
15 - ID
16 - KC Flight - Voices (Riva Starr Remix)
17 - Wolfgang Gartner - Latin Fever (Original Mix)
18 - Fedde le Grand e Mr V - Back and Forth
20 - Cassius - The Sound of Violence (Fedde Le Grand Remix) [MY GOD ! Thats a very nica track]

In my opinion, That was the best yearmix!..
Back to top Go down
KKB
DJ
KKB

PostSubject: Re: Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online)   Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:09 pm

Xvision2 wrote:
DJ Coimbra's Tracklist :

1 - ID
2 - FLG and Funkerman - The Joker (Original Mix)
3 - Mark Knight and Funkagenda - Good Times
4 - Robin S - Show me Love (Afrojack Remix)
5 - FLG e Fatboy Slim - The Joker
6 - Sharam - Get Wild (ID Remix)
7 - Daft Punk - One More Time (ID Bootleg)
8 - FLG Vs Empire of The Sun - Walking on a Amplifier (DJ Goodwill Bootleg)
9 - Rune RK - Calabria (Fedde Le Grand Loves Tech Remix) [HOT!!]
10 - ID
11 - Veerus and Maxie Devine VS Fedde le grand - Mouses Ate my Detroit (DJ Coimbra Private Bootleg)
12 - Spencer and Hill - Cool (Afrojack Remix)
13 - ID [Really nice mash-up of Flash and Shout]
14 - (Cant Remember who) - South American (Original Mix)
15 - ID
16 - KC Flight - Voices (Riva Starr Remix)
17 - Wolfgang Gartner - Latin Fever (Original Mix)
18 - Fedde le Grand e Mr V - Back and Forth
20 - Cassius - The Sound of Violence (Fedde Le Grand Remix) [MY GOD ! Thats a very nica track]

In my opinion, That was the best yearmix!..

13 ID is Unknown - Flash, Dance, Shout (Eddie Thoneick Bootleg) I Agree its a very nice bootleg
14 Tom Sawyer - South American

See my set if you want Guest XVision Im krumkum
Back to top Go down
diavolka
Rookie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online)   Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:53 pm

5 pts - Vanja™️
4 pts - JinPe
3 pts - Maxi-T
2 pts - DjCoimbra
1 pt - Kirill Kingoff
Back to top Go down
Coimbra
DJ Producer/Remixer
Coimbra

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online)   Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:09 pm

5 Pts: DjCoimbra
4 pts: krumkum
3 pts : kingoff
2 pts : Dirtyprince
1 pt : Silverboy

There is alot of nice sets... thats hard to vote for 5 only. But, here it is =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundcloud.com/coimbra
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online)   Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tracklistings - Yearmix 2009 Contest (33 Sets Online)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next