TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
TRACKLISTINGS
2009.09.23 - Dj Rincewind Magic Set-EP01 Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2009.09.23 - Dj Rincewind Magic Set-EP01

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Funkerwell
DJ

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-05-10

2009.09.23 - Dj Rincewind Magic Set-EP01 Empty
PostSubject: 2009.09.23 - Dj Rincewind Magic Set-EP01   2009.09.23 - Dj Rincewind Magic Set-EP01 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:48 pm

Dj Rincewind Magic Set-EP01

2009.09.23 - Dj Rincewind Magic Set-EP01 Rince110

More a set of mine, but this time an episode and I'll put a different one of 15 in 15 days. I'm still learning, but I want to tell me my mistakes in this set please. Very Happy

Link:

http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/58008657/file.html

Tracklist:

1. Jayvin Mena - Monthra (Bart B More Secured Rework)
2. Laidback Luke - My G.O.D - Guns On Demo (Tom Stephan Remix)
3. Chuckie VS LMFAO-Let The Bass Kick w/ I'm In Portugal Bitch! (Acapella)
4. Beni - Maximus (Harvard Bass Remix)
5. Fake Blood- Fix Your Accent
7. Muzzaik - Fat Patchy (Original Club Mix)
8. Mind Electric - Rock Da House (Angger Dimas Club Mix)
9. David Guetta Feat Akon - Sexy Bitch (Afrojack Remix)
10. Nirvana - Smells like teen spirit ( Nari and Milani & Alex Gaudino Remix )
11. Lidback Luke _ Gregor Salto Feat_ Mavis Acquah - Step By Step
12. DizzeeRascal _ Calvin Harris feat Chrome - Holiday (Laidback Luke_s rave it up remix)
13. Nino Anthony - Why Cant We See (Groovenatics Remix)
14. Kid Cudi feat. Kanye West & Common - Make Her Say (Afrojack Remix)
15. The Gossip - Love Long Distance - (Riva Starr Remix)
16. De Bos vs Daft Punk - On The Run (Marco Machiavelli Mash-Up)
17. Spencer & Hill - Trespasser (SoundPusher Remix)
18. I Think I Like It -Fake Blood
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Funkerwell

2009.09.23 - Dj Rincewind Magic Set-EP01
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TRACKLISTINGS :: MEMBERS MIXES & PODCASTS-
Jump to: