TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
TRACKLISTINGS
MIXRIOT ARCHIVE - OLD LAIDBACK LUKE SETS Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

MIXRIOT ARCHIVE - OLD LAIDBACK LUKE SETS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
csoltmann
DJ
csoltmann

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2009-03-18

MIXRIOT ARCHIVE - OLD LAIDBACK LUKE SETS Empty
PostSubject: MIXRIOT ARCHIVE - OLD LAIDBACK LUKE SETS   MIXRIOT ARCHIVE - OLD LAIDBACK LUKE SETS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 10:56 pm

Hey everybody! I found out that a lot of websites containing mp3 of dj sets from the years 2005-2014 are disappearing.

But I've read that some people are trying to upload what they can to this website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think it will be a good idea if everybody can collaborate and we can together create a big Dj Sets Archive of Laidback Luke available online. party

Sadly I lost all my LBL set collection due to HD failure. So I'm trying to download them again but it's becoming impossible.

Let me know what you think, and hopefully we can try to keep this tracklistings LBL area a bit more alive again.
Back to top Go down
BUGS-BUNNY
Elite Member
BUGS-BUNNY

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2010-10-11

PostSubject: Re: MIXRIOT ARCHIVE - OLD LAIDBACK LUKE SETS   MIXRIOT ARCHIVE - OLD LAIDBACK LUKE SETS Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 10:54 am

YESSS!!!!
I am in search of all set tech house
Back to top Go down
baka
Rookie
baka

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-08-22

PostSubject: Re: MIXRIOT ARCHIVE - OLD LAIDBACK LUKE SETS   MIXRIOT ARCHIVE - OLD LAIDBACK LUKE SETS Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2018 5:44 pm

Awesome idea, found out about the site this year also. If anyone is interested i have a bunch of his old sets from 2008-2015. Think have more lying around on my external HD
Back to top Go down
csoltmann
DJ
csoltmann

PostSubject: Re: MIXRIOT ARCHIVE - OLD LAIDBACK LUKE SETS   MIXRIOT ARCHIVE - OLD LAIDBACK LUKE SETS Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2019 12:47 am

BUMP

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's my "Laidback Luke" Folder on Google Drive. I have put an incomplete collection of old Club FG Sets 2008-2012 mostly, DJ Live Sets, some tracks, Remixes, Yearmixes, Luke's old album, etc

If you wish to add more stuff, let me know through here.
Back to top Go down
csoltmann
DJ
csoltmann

PostSubject: Re: MIXRIOT ARCHIVE - OLD LAIDBACK LUKE SETS   MIXRIOT ARCHIVE - OLD LAIDBACK LUKE SETS Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2019 12:50 am

baka wrote:
Awesome idea, found out about the site this year also. If anyone is interested i have a bunch of his old sets from 2008-2015. Think have more lying around on my external HD

Cool! I have some missing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MIXRIOT ARCHIVE - OLD LAIDBACK LUKE SETS   MIXRIOT ARCHIVE - OLD LAIDBACK LUKE SETS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MIXRIOT ARCHIVE - OLD LAIDBACK LUKE SETS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TRACKLISTINGS :: L :: LAIDBACK LUKE-
Jump to: