TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
2014.06.15 - LAIDBACK LUKE - SUPER YOU&ME @ GOVERNORS ISLAND NY (NEW YORK, USA) Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2014.06.15 - LAIDBACK LUKE - SUPER YOU&ME @ GOVERNORS ISLAND NY (NEW YORK, USA)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

2014.06.15 - LAIDBACK LUKE - SUPER YOU&ME @ GOVERNORS ISLAND NY (NEW YORK, USA) Empty
PostSubject: 2014.06.15 - LAIDBACK LUKE - SUPER YOU&ME @ GOVERNORS ISLAND NY (NEW YORK, USA)   2014.06.15 - LAIDBACK LUKE - SUPER YOU&ME @ GOVERNORS ISLAND NY (NEW YORK, USA) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 7:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

01. Chemical Brothers – Hey Boy, Hey Girl (Funkin Matt Bootleg)
02. Afrojack – Pacha On Acid
03. Henrix – Shake Your Money Maker
04. Buy Now – Body Crash (Laidback Luke Remix)
05. La Fuente – Bang Bang
06. Alesso & Calvin Harris feat. Theo Hutchcraft – Under Control (Oliver Heldens Bootleg)
07. Henrix & Twinz Beatz – Panty Dropper
08. Laidback Luke & Major Lazer feat. Ms. Dynamite – Sweat (Laidback Luke Dub)
09. GTA feat. DJ Funk – Booty Bounce
10. Calvin Harris & Kelis vs. Laidback Luke & Majestic & Deorro – Pogo Bounce (Laidback Luke Mashup)
11. GTA feat. DJ funk – Booty Bounce (Frenzy Re-Bounce)
12. Deniz Koyu vs. Gregory & Gregor Salto – Tung Luanda (Praia Del Sol 2012 Mashup)
13. Herve Pagez – Paarty
14. Dannic & Sick Individuals vs. Calvin Harris & Florence Welch – Sweet Blueprint (The Trixx Mashup)
15. Laidback Luke & D.O.D. – Flashing Lights
16. Deorro – Bootie In Your Face (No Rock Drop)
17. Timeflies – All The Way (Laidback Luke Remix)
18. Deorro & J-Trick – Rambo (Hardwell Edit) w/ Kronic & Krunk! – Hey Ho
19. Laidback Luke & Martin Solveig – Blow
20. Oliver Heldens vs. Martin Garrix – Intro vs. Animals (Oliver Heldens Remix)
21. W&W & Blaterjaxx – Rocket w/ Zombie Nation – Kernkraft 400 w/ Chuck Nash – Are You Ready (Make Some Noise) (Acappella)
22. Oliver Heldens – Gecko
23. ID
24. W&W – Bigfoot (Girls Love DJs & Praia Del Sol Remake)
25. Alex Metric & Oliver – Hope
26. Jodeci – Freek ´n You (MK Dub)
27. Claude VonStroke – Dood
28. Soulphiction – Mind & Body
29. Boddika & Joy Orbison – &Fate
30. Aden – Whip (Jimmy Edgar Remix)
31. Ardalan & Justin Martin – Lezgo
32. Billy Joel – New York State Of Mind
33. Borgore & Shit Dope vs. Example & Dave Spoon – Uza Nothing Left To Learn (Laidback Luke Mashup)
34. Laidback Luke – My G*O*D (Guns On Demo)
35. Benny Benassi pres. The Biz – Satisfaction (Laidback Luke Jack)
36. Disclosure feat. Sam Smith – Latch (Oliver Heldens Remix)
37. Justin Timberlake – What Goes Around… Comes Around (Laidback Luke Jack)
38. Oliver Heldens – Wappy Flirt
39. Daft Punk – Superheroes
40. Daddy´s Groove & Congorock – Synthemilk
41. Sandro Silva & D.O.D. – Chasing Dreams
42. Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike feat. Wolfpack & Katy B – Find Tomorrow (Ocarina) (Bodybangers Remix)
43. Martin Solveig & The Cataracs feat. Kyle – Hey Now (Laidback Luke Remix)
44. Congorock – Ivory (Laidback Luke Edit)
45. Sato Goldschlag feat. Wynter Gordon – Mr. Mister (Laidback Luke Remix)
46. John Williams – Star Wars Imperial March (Gianni Marino & Abi Rama Bootleg)
47. Major Lazer vs. ID vs. Dimitir Vegas & Like Mike feat. Busy Signal & The Flexican & FS Green – Watch Out For This vs. On Your Marks (Laidback Luke Mashup)
48. Fatboy Slim pres. Gregor Salto feat. Saxsymbol & Todorov – Samba Do Mundo (Laidback Luke Bootleg)
49. Martin Garrix vs. Evan Gartner – Proxy Bonkers (Nio Mashup)
50. ID vs. Laidback Luke & Peking Duk – Circle Of Live vs. Mufasa (Laidback Luke Mashup)
51. ID
52. Major Lazer feat. The Partysquad – Original Don (Crookers Remix)
53. Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike & Moguai – Mammoth
54. Laidback Luke & Project 46 feat. Collin McLoughlin – Collide
55. Adrian Lux – Teenage Crime (Axwell & Henrik B Remode)
56. Laidback Luke & Marc Benjamin – We´re Forever
57. Deorro feat.Adrian Delgado – Let Me Love You (VIP)
58. Laidback Luke feat. Chuckie & Martin Solveig – 1234
59. Pullover – Pullover (Laidback Luke Remix)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Greg (Admin) on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st
Sylvian
Rookie
Sylvian

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-10-30

2014.06.15 - LAIDBACK LUKE - SUPER YOU&ME @ GOVERNORS ISLAND NY (NEW YORK, USA) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2014.06.15 - LAIDBACK LUKE - SUPER YOU&ME @ GOVERNORS ISLAND NY (NEW YORK, USA)   2014.06.15 - LAIDBACK LUKE - SUPER YOU&ME @ GOVERNORS ISLAND NY (NEW YORK, USA) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 8:43 am

Link for DL ?

Thank's =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.hulkshare.com/SylvianB
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: 2014.06.15 - LAIDBACK LUKE - SUPER YOU&ME @ GOVERNORS ISLAND NY (NEW YORK, USA)   2014.06.15 - LAIDBACK LUKE - SUPER YOU&ME @ GOVERNORS ISLAND NY (NEW YORK, USA) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 8:48 am

Sylvian wrote:
Link for DL ?

Thank's =)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st
Sylvian
Rookie
Sylvian

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: 2014.06.15 - LAIDBACK LUKE - SUPER YOU&ME @ GOVERNORS ISLAND NY (NEW YORK, USA)   2014.06.15 - LAIDBACK LUKE - SUPER YOU&ME @ GOVERNORS ISLAND NY (NEW YORK, USA) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 10:56 am

Thank's @Greg Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.hulkshare.com/SylvianB
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2014.06.15 - LAIDBACK LUKE - SUPER YOU&ME @ GOVERNORS ISLAND NY (NEW YORK, USA)   2014.06.15 - LAIDBACK LUKE - SUPER YOU&ME @ GOVERNORS ISLAND NY (NEW YORK, USA) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2014.06.15 - LAIDBACK LUKE - SUPER YOU&ME @ GOVERNORS ISLAND NY (NEW YORK, USA)
Page 1 of 1