TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
2014.02.24 - Strip Steve - Groove Mix Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2014.02.24 - Strip Steve - Groove Mix

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

2014.02.24 - Strip Steve - Groove Mix Empty
PostSubject: 2014.02.24 - Strip Steve - Groove Mix   2014.02.24 - Strip Steve - Groove Mix Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:29 am

2014.02.24 - Strip Steve - Groove Mix Strip-steve-titel
http://www.groove.de/2014/02/24/download-exclusive-strip-steve-dj-mix

DOWNLOAD Exclusive Strip Steve DJ Mix

Théo Pozoga, better known as Strip Steve, is one of the up-and-coming djs and producers gathered around Berlin’s notorious party starter Boys Noize. The Frenchman who is currently based in the German capital turned heads two years ago with his debut album Micro Mega. While staying within the stylistic framework of the French house tradition, the record also paid tribute to the founding figures of the genre from the other side of the Atlantic (particularly through a collaboration with the Chicago legend Robert Owens). On his most recent release, the „Crowd Control“ EP, the influences of Chicago house have become even more evident. Prior to his appearance on the Boysnoize Records takeover show in the Boiler Room Berlin this Wednesday he’s provided us with an exclusive DJ mix.

Théo, how did you choose the tracks for the mix? Did you have a certain concept in mind?

Hey! I didn’t really have a particular concept in mind except i wanted to showcase some old tracks i love, some recent ones, and some of mine!

How and where did you record the mix?

I did it one night in my studio in Berlin, gathering the tracks on Ableton Live, as my old little Vestax mixer is too broken to give justice to any track…

You’ve just released your new „Crowd Control“ EP on Boysnoize Records. What are your plans for the immediate future?

I’m working on some remixes and am already recording „Crowd Control Part II“!

Download (MP3, 320 kBit/s, 64:47 Min., 148,40 MB) : http://www.groove.de/mixes/Groove_Mix-Strip_Steve.mp3

01. Moodymann – Radio (Peacefrog)
02. Dj Deeon – Not A Star (Dance Mania)
03. Mike Dunn – Phreaky Motherfucker (Robsoul)
04. Munk – Nigerian Jam (Gomma)
05. Strip Steve – Work! (BNR)
06. Kyle Hall – Tomorrow Is The Day (Moods & Grooves)
07. Underground Resistance – Jupiter Jazz (UR)
08. Inkswel – High All Time! (Dopeness Galore)
09. Polarius – Truckin the MThreefive (Creme Organization)
10. Steve Rachmad – Bot (Delsin)
11. Motor City Drum Ensemble – Got It (Prime Numbers)
12. Les Sins – Grind (Jiaolong)
13. Strip Steve – The Other Side Of Time (BNR)
14. Planetary – Matter Of Sound (Delsin)
15. Strip Steve – Money Trouble Funk (Bambounou remix) (BNR) vs. Betty Botox – Voodoo 2 (Rvng Intl)
16. Headless Ghost – SP3 (Clone Royal Oak)
17. Dense & Pika – Colt (Hotflush)
18. Robert Owens – Bring Down The Walls (Trax)
19. Rick Wilhite – Drum Patterns & Memories (Moodymann Mix) (Rush Hour)
20. Cyril Hahn – Perfect Form (Kaytranada Edition) (Internet)
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st

2014.02.24 - Strip Steve - Groove Mix
Page 1 of 1