TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
TRACKLISTINGS
House Rules 004- Mixed By Dj ILIEKTRIX (GET FUNKT! Exclusive Mixtape) Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

House Rules 004- Mixed By Dj ILIEKTRIX (GET FUNKT! Exclusive Mixtape)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iliewah
Rookie

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-09-06

House Rules 004- Mixed By Dj ILIEKTRIX (GET FUNKT! Exclusive Mixtape) Empty
PostSubject: House Rules 004- Mixed By Dj ILIEKTRIX (GET FUNKT! Exclusive Mixtape)   House Rules 004- Mixed By Dj ILIEKTRIX (GET FUNKT! Exclusive Mixtape) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:07 am

[bHouse Rules 004- Mixed By Dj ILIEKTRIX (GET FUNKT! Exclusive Mixtape)

Hey, Whats Up!!
Thanks for stoping by and for checking out the latest House Rules Mixtape put together as an exclusive release for my up and coming gig at Get Funkt! on the 28th of February @ Brown Alley. In this mixtape i am featuring brand new tracks from Weiss, Sindey Charles, EDX, Jay Lumes, Coyu and a super funky remix of Daft Punk - Technologic. Hope u guys enjoy it and dont forget to share, download and like my souncloud page.

https://soundcloud.com/melbourne-affordable-dj/house-rules-004-mixed-by-dj

Tracklist:
1. Weiss (UK)-The Guitar Man (Original Mix)
2. David Lara-Midnight Desire (Oscar L Shinshy Remix)
3. John Acquaviva, Nihil Young-Rockdafunkybeatz (Olivier Giacomotto Remix)
4. Daft Punk - Technologic (Affani Booty Mix)
5. Max Demand, Jay Lumen-Say What (Original Mix)
6. Coyu & Ramiro Lopez-Y.E.A.H. (Original Mix)
7. Veerus, Maxie Devine-My Beat (Original Mix)
8. Pig & Rachel Lyn-I Am One (Original Mix)
9. Rob Mirage-Papa Got Stoned (Original Mix)
10. J Diesel-Outside In A Box (Olivier Giacomotto Remix)
11. EDX-Reckless Ardor (Original Mix)
12. Sidney Charles -Talk About Jack (Original Mix)
13. Humo-Freshdeep (Original Remix)
Back to top Go down
http://soundcloud.com/ili3ktrix

House Rules 004- Mixed By Dj ILIEKTRIX (GET FUNKT! Exclusive Mixtape)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TRACKLISTINGS :: MEMBERS MIXES & PODCASTS-
Jump to: