TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
2013.11.02 - NINA KRAVIZ @ MIXMAG LIVE, VILLAGE UNDERGROUND - LONDON Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2013.11.02 - NINA KRAVIZ @ MIXMAG LIVE, VILLAGE UNDERGROUND - LONDON

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

2013.11.02 - NINA KRAVIZ @ MIXMAG LIVE, VILLAGE UNDERGROUND - LONDON Empty
PostSubject: 2013.11.02 - NINA KRAVIZ @ MIXMAG LIVE, VILLAGE UNDERGROUND - LONDON   2013.11.02 - NINA KRAVIZ @ MIXMAG LIVE, VILLAGE UNDERGROUND - LONDON Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:17 am

2013.11.02 - NINA KRAVIZ @ MIXMAG LIVE, VILLAGE UNDERGROUND - LONDON Artworks-000061761835-cuhzpj-original

Nina Kraviz (Rekids, Underground Quality) @ Village Underground - London (02.11.2013) by Evil Concussion on Mixcloud

◄◄ RECULER ► PLAY ▌▌PAUSE █▌STOP ►►AVANCER
We are thrilled to have Nina Kraviz headline our flagship party. As Nina heads to Mixmag Live in November, we know that the Siberian-born artist gets people talking for all the right reasons.

Having released her first single 'Voices' in 2009, Nina's breakthrough moment arrived in the same year with 'Pain In The Ass' on Rekids and last year saw the release of her self-titled debut LP on the same label.

Known for her DJing skills, her sets around Moscow's bars and clubs earned her a two-year stint at Propaganda, one of the Russian capital city's finest clubs, also showcasing her talent at places such as Fabric and Berlin's Panorama Bar.

She describes the Russian capital still as “my city” and has been hanging out for a couple of days to recharge, although she now nominally lives in Berlin. “I guess I’m really a world citizen now,” she says. “I live on a plane as much as anywhere. But Moscow is my place – it’s where I belong the most, I think. It’s still a very special city, and I feel right when I’m there.”

█▀▀ █▀█ █▀█ █
█▄▄ █▄█ █▄█ █▄█

☆ ☆ ☆ T R A C K L I S T I N G ☆ ☆ ☆
... in process ...

: .ılı.——Volume——.ılı.
: ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
: Min- – – – – – – – – – -●Max

♫♫♫ 160 kbit MP3, recorded with the best sound card out there "RME Hammerfall HDSP MADI" - Free Download = http://uploaded.net/file/jttr7u5r ♫♫♫

TRACKLISTINGS SOUNDCLOUD   ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl  :  http://soundcloud.com/tracklistings3-0
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st

2013.11.02 - NINA KRAVIZ @ MIXMAG LIVE, VILLAGE UNDERGROUND - LONDON
Page 1 of 1