TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
2013.10.28 - CARRETTA & WORKERPOOR – I.N.T.R.U.D.E.R.S REMIXES Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2013.10.28 - CARRETTA & WORKERPOOR – I.N.T.R.U.D.E.R.S REMIXES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

2013.10.28 - CARRETTA & WORKERPOOR – I.N.T.R.U.D.E.R.S REMIXES Empty
PostSubject: 2013.10.28 - CARRETTA & WORKERPOOR – I.N.T.R.U.D.E.R.S REMIXES   2013.10.28 - CARRETTA & WORKERPOOR – I.N.T.R.U.D.E.R.S REMIXES Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:11 am

2013.10.28 - CARRETTA & WORKERPOOR – I.N.T.R.U.D.E.R.S REMIXES Artwor22

DAVID CARRETTA and WORKERPOOR strikes back !!

INTRUDERS COMING BACK : 28/10/2013
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/i.n.t.r.u.d.e.r.s-remixes/id721707985

I.N.T.R.U.D.E.R.S remixes by

- THE HACKER,
- MILLIMETRIC
- THE POPULISTS aka YAN WAGNER
- MOLECULE

+ Original tracks and Instrumental version !!

RAVE ON !!!

After the ep. I.N.T.R.U.D.E.R.S on Space Factory, DAVID CARRETTA & WORKERPOOR strikes back with some huge remixes from THE HACKER, MILLIMETRIC, THE POPULISTS aka Yan Wagner, MOLECULE and spécial instrumental version.

Supported By
Tiga: "Great tracks !!"
Laurent Garnier: "Big...fucking big !! "
The Hacker: "Magnifique, très bon ep., superbe remix de millimetric”
Gesaffelstein: "Bravo"
Arnaud Rebotini: “De la Grosse Balles !!!!!!! je joue les 2 titres originaux à chacun de mes sets.”
Dave Clarke: “Evil as always”
Scratch Massive: “Super Maxi! The Hacker au fond de la cave! super remix”
Christopher Kah: “Full EP is incroyablement bon !! Merci !”

AND ALSO........Terence Fixmer, Tsugi, Ruben Montesco, Krikor, Louisahhh!!!, Electrosexual, Panteros 666, Maxime Dangles, Eddy Romero aka Sysknob, Acid Washed, DJ Mini, HIV+, Her Zimmerman, Jordan Dare, Martin Vögeli, Yasmin Gate, Gina Turner, Ascii.Disko, Equitant, Erol Alkan……

Well-known figure of the trendy electronic scene since the mid 90s thanks to International DJ Gigolo,
David Carretta has never stopped producing massively on his own record label Space Factory.

Today teamed up with mysterious aly Workerpoor, the duet is in totally in tune with the powerful dark electro scene
alongside partners like Arnaud Rebotini, The Hacker & Gesaffelstein.
Carretta & Workerpoor first ep has been released on Zone record label and the track "Body Control" issued on their second ep.
has been selected by Erol Alkan to feature on the I Love Techno 2013 compilation.
They have also collaborated on their last ep. with Brodinski’s muse for record label Bromance Louisahhh !!!.

-Written & Produced by David Carretta and Workerpoor
-Release Date 28th of October 2013
-Sleeve design by L'INDUSTRIE

Released by: Space Factory
Release/catalogue number: SF40
Release date: Oct 28, 2013

Last edited by Greg (Admin) on Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:02 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: 2013.10.28 - CARRETTA & WORKERPOOR – I.N.T.R.U.D.E.R.S REMIXES   2013.10.28 - CARRETTA & WORKERPOOR – I.N.T.R.U.D.E.R.S REMIXES Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:34 am

INTRUDERS COMING BACK : 28/10/2013
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/i.n.t.r.u.d.e.r.s-remixes/id721707985
Back to top Go down
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: 2013.10.28 - CARRETTA & WORKERPOOR – I.N.T.R.U.D.E.R.S REMIXES   2013.10.28 - CARRETTA & WORKERPOOR – I.N.T.R.U.D.E.R.S REMIXES Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:55 am

After the ep. I.N.T.R.U.D.E.R.S on Space Factory, DAVID CARRETTA & WORKERPOOR strikes back with some huge remixes from THE HACKER, MILLIMETRIC, THE POPULISTS aka Yan Wagner, MOLECULE and spécial instrumental version.

Supported By
Tiga: "Great tracks !!"
Laurent Garnier: "Big...fucking big !! "
The Hacker: "Magnifique, très bon ep., superbe remix de millimetric”
Gesaffelstein: "Bravo"
Arnaud Rebotini: “De la Grosse Balles !!!!!!! je joue les 2 titres originaux à chacun de mes sets.”
Dave Clarke: “Evil as always”
Scratch Massive: “Super Maxi! The Hacker au fond de la cave! super remix”
Christopher Kah: “Full EP is incroyablement bon !! Merci !”

AND ALSO........Terence Fixmer, Tsugi, Ruben Montesco, Krikor, Louisahhh!!!, Electrosexual, Panteros 666, Maxime Dangles, Eddy Romero aka Sysknob, Acid Washed, DJ Mini, HIV+, Her Zimmerman, Jordan Dare, Martin Vögeli, Yasmin Gate, Gina Turner, Ascii.Disko, Equitant, Erol Alkan……

Well-known figure of the trendy electronic scene since the mid 90s thanks to International DJ Gigolo,
David Carretta has never stopped producing massively on his own record label Space Factory.

Today teamed up with mysterious aly Workerpoor, the duet is in totally in tune with the powerful dark electro scene
alongside partners like Arnaud Rebotini, The Hacker & Gesaffelstein.
Carretta & Workerpoor first ep has been released on Zone record label and the track "Body Control" issued on their second ep.
has been selected by Erol Alkan to feature on the I Love Techno 2013 compilation.
They have also collaborated on their last ep. with Brodinski’s muse for record label Bromance Louisahhh !!!.

-Written & Produced by David Carretta and Workerpoor
-Release Date 28th of October 2013
-Sleeve design by L'INDUSTRIE

Released by: Space Factory
Release/catalogue number: SF40
Release date: Oct 28, 2013
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2013.10.28 - CARRETTA & WORKERPOOR – I.N.T.R.U.D.E.R.S REMIXES   2013.10.28 - CARRETTA & WORKERPOOR – I.N.T.R.U.D.E.R.S REMIXES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2013.10.28 - CARRETTA & WORKERPOOR – I.N.T.R.U.D.E.R.S REMIXES
Page 1 of 1