TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
TRACKLISTINGS
2013.08.12 - House of Black Lanterns - 278 - Electronic Explorations  Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2013.08.12 - House of Black Lanterns - 278 - Electronic Explorations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

2013.08.12 - House of Black Lanterns - 278 - Electronic Explorations  Empty
PostSubject: 2013.08.12 - House of Black Lanterns - 278 - Electronic Explorations    2013.08.12 - House of Black Lanterns - 278 - Electronic Explorations  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:12 am

2013.08.12 - House of Black Lanterns - 278 - Electronic Explorations  Hoblpressa4-900x400
http://electronicexplorations.org/?show=house-of-black-lanterns

The mix is a rare drum and bass outing for me, which seems perverse considering how much the genre has both moved and influenced me over the years. It plots a through narrative of the sounds that have soundtracked a lot of my past. With both early Dope Dragon and Optical, and also artists like Ital Tek and Om Unit, who I believe are opening up different sounds and drawing new influences in to the scene, driving the genre in to tomorrow. Most importantly though, it's just full of good music.

David Bowie - Subterraneans (RCA)
Photek - Infinity (Science)
Code 3 - Response Call (Exit Records)
Mask - Alright (Dope Dragon)
Dj Krust - Spoils of War (Talkin' Loud)
Dj Krust - Soul In Motion (Full Cycle)
Optical - Grey Odyssey (Prototype Recordings)
House of Black Lanterns - Truth & Loss [Fracture Remix] (Houndstooth)
Machinedrum - Eyesdontlie (Ninja Tune)
Ital Tek - Discontinuum (Planet Mu)
Om Unit - Slow Fast Matrix (Civil Music)
Bulb - Tenderness (Kokeshi)
Instra:mental - End Credits (Non Plus Ltd)
The Untouchables & Mental Forces - Militant Dub (Renegade Hardware)
Ed Rush - What's Up (No U Turn)
Ed Rush & Nico - Technology [Boymerang Remix] ( No U Turn)
Boymerang - Soul Beat Runna (Regal)
House of Black Lanterns - Truth & Loss (Houndstooth)
House of Black Lanterns - Worthless (Houndstooth)
House of Black Lanterns - You Me Metropolis (Houndstooth)
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st

2013.08.12 - House of Black Lanterns - 278 - Electronic Explorations
Page 1 of 1