TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
TRACKLISTINGS
2013.03.30 - ESSENTIAL MIX : STEVE ANGELLO Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

2013.03.30 - ESSENTIAL MIX : STEVE ANGELLO

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27164
Registration date : 2008-06-21

2013.03.30 - ESSENTIAL MIX : STEVE ANGELLO Empty
PostSubject: 2013.03.30 - ESSENTIAL MIX : STEVE ANGELLO   2013.03.30 - ESSENTIAL MIX : STEVE ANGELLO Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Friday night/Saturday morning 03:00-05:00 GMT/04:00-06:00 CET=GMT 1

One third of one of the most successful acts in dance music history, Steve Angello played with the Swedish House Mafia for the last time at the Ultra Music Festival in Miami on March 24th 2013.

One week later, the Size Records boss opens the next chapter of his solo career, exclusively on Radio 1's Essential Mix!

Set 192k DVB-S Quality:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

01. Trent Cantrelle - Nice & Close
02. Prok & fitch & filthy Ritch - Justified
03. Abel Ramos & Raoul Cremona - Puma w/ ID - I get so Hot (acapella)
04. Dannic vs. Nero - Clobber vs. Me And You (Steve Angello Edit) 
05. Sebjak & Marcus Schossow vs. Florence And The Machine - Liceu vs. Spectrum (Sebastian Ingrosso Edit) 
06. The New Iberican League feat. Roland Clark - Work It 
07. Sander Van Doorn & Mark Knight & Underworld vs. Onephatdeeva - Ten vs. In And Out (Steve Angello Edit) 
08. Nicky Romero - Ultra ID1 w/ Hithouse feat Addy Van der Zwan & Jerry Bekke - Jack to the sound of the underground 2012 (acapella)
09. Abel Ramos - latex w/ Hard Rock Sofa & St brothers - blow up (thomas gold & axwell remix) w/ Zedd feat Matthew Koma - spectrum
10. Ivan Gough vs Steve Bleas & Stevie Mink - Boom!
11. GTA & Digital lab & Henrix vs SHM & Tinie Tempah - Hit it vs Miami 2 Ibiza (Steve Angello edit)
12. Hard Rock Sofa - Let me hear you scream
13. Steve Angello & Matisse & Sadko - SLVR
14. Swedish House Mafia - Greyhound
15. Swedish House Mafia & Knife Party - antidote w/ Dyro & Bassjackers - grid
16. AN21 & Dimitri Vangelis & Wyman - Rebel
17. Wayne & Woods & Chris Avantgarde - Revolt (steve Angello re-cut)
18. AN21 & Max Vangeli - Fresh Start (Redroche remix)
19. Tommy Trash - Monkey in love
20. Sebastian Ingrosso & Tommy trash - reload w/ Lykke Li - until we bleed (acapella) w/ Miike Snow - pretender (Deniz Koyu remix)
21. Norman Doray - troublemaker
22. Nari & Milani vs Laidback Luke vs SHM - Leave the Atom (steve angello cut)
23. AN21 vs Max Vangeli & Tiesto feat Lover Lover - People of the night (Dimitri Vangelis & Wyman remix)
24. Moguai - champs w/ John Dahlback feat urban Coore & Luca Nord - Embrace Me (Dirty South remix)
25. Steve Angello & Third Party vs Fatboy Slim - lights vs Ya Mama (push the tempo) (Steve Angello edit)
26. AN21 & Max Vangeli feat Bnann - Glow (AN21 & Max Vangeli & Promise Land remix)
27. Steve Angello - Yeah w/ Justice - We are Your Friends (acapella)
28. Swedish House Mafia feat John Martin - don't you worry child
29. Swedish House Mafia feat John Martin - don't you worry child (Kryder & Tom Staar remix)
30. Swedish House Mafia feat John Martin - Save the World w/ Swedish House Mafia & John Martin - Save The World (Knife Party remix)

TRACKLISTINGS SOUNDCLOUD   ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl  :  http://soundcloud.com/tracklistings3-0

Last edited by Greg (Admin) on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://tracklistings.forum.st
jo5l1
Rookie
jo5l1

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2011-09-17

PostSubject: Re: 2013.03.30 - ESSENTIAL MIX : STEVE ANGELLO   2013.03.30 - ESSENTIAL MIX : STEVE ANGELLO Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:55 am

01. Trent Cantrelle - Nice & Close
02. Prok & fitch & filthy Ritch - Justified
03. Abel Ramos & Raoul Cremona - Puma w/ ID - I get so Hot (acapella)
04. Dannic vs. Nero - Clobber vs. Me And You (Steve Angello Edit) 
05. Sebjak & Marcus Schossow vs. Florence And The Machine - Liceu vs. Spectrum (Sebastian Ingrosso Edit) 
06. The New Iberican League feat. Roland Clark - Work It 
07. Sander Van Doorn & Mark Knight & Underworld vs. Onephatdeeva - Ten vs. In And Out (Steve Angello Edit) 
08. Nicky Romero - Ultra ID1 w/ Hithouse feat Addy Van der Zwan & Jerry Bekke - Jack to the sound of the underground 2012 (acapella)
09. Abel Ramos - latex w/ Hard Rock Sofa & St brothers - blow up (thomas gold & axwell remix) w/ Zedd feat Matthew Koma - spectrum
10. Ivan Gough vs Steve Bleas & Stevie Mink - Boom!
11. GTA & Digital lab & Henrix vs SHM & Tinie Tempah - Hit it vs Miami 2 Ibiza (Steve Angello edit)
12. Hard Rock Sofa - Let me hear you scream
13. Steve Angello & Matisse & Sadko - SLVR
14. Swedish House Mafia - Greyhound
15. Swedish House Mafia & Knife Party - antidote w/ Dyro & Bassjackers - grid
16. AN21 & Dimitri Vangelis & Wyman - Rebel
17. Wayne & Woods & Chris Avantgarde - Revolt (steve Angello re-cut)
18. AN21 & Max Vangeli - Fresh Start (Redroche remix)
19. Tommy Trash - Monkey in love
20. Sebastian Ingrosso & Tommy trash - reload w/ Lykke Li - until we bleed (acapella) w/ Miike Snow - pretender (Deniz Koyu remix)
21. Norman Doray - troublemaker
22. Nari & Milani vs Laidback Luke vs SHM - Leave the Atom (steve angello cut)
23. AN21 vs Max Vangeli & Tiesto feat Lover Lover - People of the night (Dimitri Vangelis & Wyman remix)
24. Moguai - champs w/ John Dahlback feat urban Coore & Luca Nord - Embrace Me (Dirty South remix)
25. Steve Angello & Third Party vs Fatboy Slim - lights vs Ya Mama (push the tempo) (Steve Angello edit)
26. AN21 & Max Vangeli feat Bnann - Glow (AN21 & Max Vangeli & Promise Land remix)
27. Steve Angello - Yeah w/ Justice - We are Your Friends (acapella)
28. Swedish House Mafia feat John Martin - don't you worry child
29. Swedish House Mafia feat John Martin - don't you worry child (Kryder & Tom Staar remix)
30. Swedish House Mafia feat John Martin - Save the World w/ Swedish House Mafia & John Martin - Save The World (Knife Party remix)
Back to top Go down
skyy3000
skyy3000

Number of posts : 2472
Registration date : 2010-12-05

PostSubject: Re: 2013.03.30 - ESSENTIAL MIX : STEVE ANGELLO   2013.03.30 - ESSENTIAL MIX : STEVE ANGELLO Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:03 am

Set 192k DVB-S Quality added, enjoy.

https://www.dope-n-disco.me/
skyy3000
skyy3000

Number of posts : 2472
Registration date : 2010-12-05

PostSubject: Re: 2013.03.30 - ESSENTIAL MIX : STEVE ANGELLO   2013.03.30 - ESSENTIAL MIX : STEVE ANGELLO Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:05 am

https://www.dope-n-disco.me/
Bluepoint
Elite Member
Bluepoint

Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: 2013.03.30 - ESSENTIAL MIX : STEVE ANGELLO   2013.03.30 - ESSENTIAL MIX : STEVE ANGELLO Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:05 pm

Download (192k)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Bluepoint
Elite Member
Bluepoint

Number of posts : 3131
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: 2013.03.30 - ESSENTIAL MIX : STEVE ANGELLO   2013.03.30 - ESSENTIAL MIX : STEVE ANGELLO Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:35 am

1. Trent Cantrelle "Nice and Close" - X
2. Prok and Fitch , Filthy Rich "Justified" - Toolroom
3. Abel Ramos "Puma" /W Trent Cantrelle "I Get So Hot" - Cr2 / X
4. Dannic "Clobber" /W Nero "Me and You" (Steve Angello Remix" - Toolroom / Interscope)
5. Sebjak & Marcus Schossow "Liceu" /W Florence + The Machine "Spectrum" (Sebastian Ingrosso Edit) - SIZE / Island Records
6. Roland Clark "Work It" - Iberican League
7. Sander Van Doorn & Mark Knight "Ten" /W Adeva "In & Out" (SA Edit) - Toolroom
8. Nikky Romero "ID" (SA Recut)
9. Abel Ramos "Lates" /W BlowUp/Clarity - Thomas Gold vs. SA Edit - Deeperfect
10. Ivan Gough vs. Steve Bleas & Stevie Mink "Boom" (SA Recut) - SIZE
11. GTA , Henrix & Digital Lab "Hit It" /W Swedish House Mafia feat Tinie Tempah "Miami 2 Ibiza" (SA Edit) - SIZE / EMI
12. Hard Rock Sofa "Let Me Hear Your Scream" - SIZE
13. Steve Angello , Matisse & Sadko "SLVR" - SIZE
14. Swedish House Mafia "Greyhound" - EMI
15. Swedish House Mafia "Antidote" - EMI
16. Bassjackers & Dyro "Grid" - Spinnin
17. An21 , Dimitri Vangelis & Wyman "Rebel"- SIZE
18. Wayne & Woods vs. Chris Avantgarde "Revolt" (SA Recut) - SIZE
19. An21 & Max Vangeli "Fresh Start" (Redroche Remix) - SIZE
20. Tommy Trash "Monkey in Love" - SIZE
21. Sebastian Ingrosso & Tommy Trash "Reload" /W Lykke Li "Until We Bleed" & Miike Snow -Pretender (Deniz Koyu remix) " (SA&AN21 Super Swede Booty) - Refune / Virgin / Robotberget
22. Norman Doray "Troublemaker" - SIZE
23. Nari & Milani "Atom" /W SHM "Leave The World Behind" (SA Edit) - SIZE / EMI
24. An21 & Max Vangeli "People Of The Night" (Dimitri Vangelis & Wyman Remix) - SIZE
25. Moguai "Champs" /W John Dahlbäck - Embrace Me (Dirty South remix) -SIZE / Phazing
24. Steve Angello & Third Party "Lights" /W Fatboy Slim "Push The Tempo" (SA Edit) - SIZE
25. An21 & Max Vangeli "Glow" (Promise Land , An21 & Max Vangeli Remix) - SIZE
26. Steve Angello "Yeah" /W Simian mobile Disco "We Are Your Friends) Acapella - SIZE
27. Swedish House Mafia "Don't You Worry Child" - EMI
28. Swedish House Mafia "Don't you Worry Child" (tom staar & kryder remix) - EMI
29. Swedish House Mafia "Save The World" - EMI
30. Swedish House Mafia "Save The World" (Knife Party Remix)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2013.03.30 - ESSENTIAL MIX : STEVE ANGELLO   2013.03.30 - ESSENTIAL MIX : STEVE ANGELLO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2013.03.30 - ESSENTIAL MIX : STEVE ANGELLO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TRACKLISTINGS :: ESSENTIAL MIX @ BBC RADIO 1-
Jump to: