TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalRegisterLog in
TRACKLISTINGS
[TT012] Harvard Bass - Erasers & Chalk (2012.10.22) Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

[TT012] Harvard Bass - Erasers & Chalk (2012.10.22)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27088
Registration date : 2008-06-21

[TT012] Harvard Bass - Erasers & Chalk (2012.10.22) Empty
PostSubject: [TT012] Harvard Bass - Erasers & Chalk (2012.10.22)   [TT012] Harvard Bass - Erasers & Chalk (2012.10.22) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 9:36 am

[TT012] Harvard Bass - Erasers & Chalk (2012.10.22) 6068361

TWIN TURBO 012 - HARVARD BASS - ERASERS & CHALK

Twin Turbo coasts along the upper crust of fun with two new floor-devourers from Harvard Bass. Featuring a remix by PILO.

Straight outta San Diego, Harvard Bass has released music on Sound Pellegrino and Boysnoize Records, earned support from the likes of Tiga, Brodinski, and Zombie Nation, and teamed with Green Velvet on a recent collaboration for Relief. For his first Twin Turbo EP, this young producer and prolific remixer lives up to his name, providing a $40,000-a-year education in sub-wrecking and erudite low-end manipulation.

The vocal sample on "Erasers" coerces dancers to "DO IT RIGHT NOW", while the Schedule-I bass throb and strobe-emulating hi-hats leave them with no choice to reply "OK, NOW'S FINE". Meanwhile, "Chalk" is a dose of unbuckled techno belt-banging, what real DJs call a "result-obtainer," and the proof's in the puddles of drug-sweat, pal.

For the remix, we tabbed Harv-B's fellow Californian PILO, fresh off a release for UK label Bad-Life, and with an EP in the works for Turbo. His rework of "Chalk" licks the blackboard clean with manic warehouse music for warehouses that store the poison they intentionally inject into glowsticks.

Twin Turbo - digital monuments etched in the face of Forever, forging an ageless catalog amid the omniscient cybercloud that will inevitably consume us all.

Laurent Garnier
"Baaad asss tracks --- Full dark sweety rooms support"

Crookers
"AMAZING!"

Brodinski
"BIG! perfect for the club! thx for this Harvardolivier"

Slam
"like these - will road test - thanx guys"

Joakim
"allez"

Untold
"Pilo remix is fun aint it!"

John Roman
"No jokes this time. I've been playing "Erasers" in almost every set, and every time it's been a highlight. Shoutout to PILO for a nice remix too!"

TWR72
"Erasers is pretty big. Will blend in our sets perfectly. The Pilo remix of Chalk is amazing as well."

Christian Martin
"all three are narsty but Chalk has melted my face the most. BIG UP"

Tony Senghore
"Wicked release by HB! Smile"

D.I.M.
"yes! chuicho!"

Tomas Andersson
"nice tracks all of them. hard to pick one."

Djedjotronic
"One of my favorite Harvard Bass release! "Erasers" is the one i'll play. Rmx is dope too."

The Hacker
"really like "erasers""

Trevor Jackson
"ok ok, a turbo record i'd actually play. don't get too over excited please x"

Norman Nodge (Ostgut-Ton, MDR, Berghain)
"These tracks fit perfectly in my current sets ... thanks!"

Tommie Sunshine
"this is next level. keep these TT releases like this. so basically, Chicago."

TRACKLISTINGS SOUNDCLOUD   ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl  :  http://soundcloud.com/tracklistings3-0
Back to top Go down
http://tracklistings.forum.st

[TT012] Harvard Bass - Erasers & Chalk (2012.10.22)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TRACKLISTINGS :: LABELS :: TWIN TURBO-
Jump to: