TRACKLISTINGS
HEY, WELCOME TO THE "TRACKLISTINGS" COMMUNITY !

For more than 4 years, we are the biggest database concerning EDM livesets, DJ-sets, podcasts & other mixes.
If you want access to and/or help expanding this database, please register. It's free and takes only 2 minutes.

Some basic rules:
- Use English only and be friendly to the other members.
- Post every set/mix in a new topic and at the correct subforum, as following: "YEAR.MONTH.DAY - ARTIST - NAME OF THE SET/MIX" (in upper case).
- You are allowed to promote anything related to EDM at the "Promoting Section", but spam will not be tolerated.
- You are allowed to post your own tracks, remixes, bootlegs and mixes at the "Your Own Productions" and "Member Mixes & Podcasts" sections.
- Posting downloadlinks of copyrighted material, such as songs, EP's, albums, ... is strictly forbidden !

If you have a question, do not hesitate to send a PM to the Greg (Admin) or the TL-admins.

Thanks, Greg (Admin).
TRACKLISTINGS

LIVESETS (ACID, DUBSTEP, EBM, ELECTRO, HOUSE, MINIMAL, TECHNO, TRANCE...) & TRACKLISTINGS

HomePortalRegisterLog in
TRACKLISTINGS
[TT001] The Dove – Girl at a Party with Siren (2011.08.22) Tl1310
Index
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
RST
UVWYZ
Social Widget
Facebook Fan Page

Navigation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Partners & Supporters

[TT001] The Dove – Girl at a Party with Siren (2011.08.22)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greg (Admin)
Admin
Greg (Admin)

Number of posts : 27061
Registration date : 2008-06-21

[TT001] The Dove – Girl at a Party with Siren (2011.08.22) Empty
PostSubject: [TT001] The Dove – Girl at a Party with Siren (2011.08.22)   [TT001] The Dove – Girl at a Party with Siren (2011.08.22) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 9:03 am

[TT001] The Dove – Girl at a Party with Siren (2011.08.22) TT001_465

Twin Turbo 001
The Dove – Girl at a Party with Siren

Turbo is proud to announce the launch of its new sub-label Twin Turbo. This all-digital, all-banger venture is a response to these videoactive times, where there’s no time to put down your Kindle and shave a 12” down to CD size. We’re fast approaching the era of pulling tracks out of the air and shoving them in party people’s faces, and we couldn’t be more excited to get pullin’ and shovin’.

And why isn't there a better way to kick things off than with the latest bomb from longtime collaborators Jesper Dahlback and Tiga? This release marks the latter’s first single as The Dove, which is less an alias than a persona he adopts after his third morning bowl of cereal, when he goes and wanders around the neighborhood in search of someone to inspire.

“Girl at a Party With Siren” is the perfect soundtrack to being at a party with a girl, and hearing a siren. This is not up for discussion.
“It was important to me to work with voices other than my own,” he says of the track’s prominent vocal samples of a girl talking and – on the Preacherman Version - a male preacher impersonation. “You can file this under “Clergy Impersonation-Related Techno”. Get on it, Filemaster.”

“You can call me Tiga. You can call me The Dove. You can call me Mister St. Shoes. What you can’t do is pin down my restless wrestler’s heart. In the words of the irrepressible Thom Yorke, ‘You know what the hell I’m doing here.’”

TRACKLISTINGS SOUNDCLOUD   ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl  :  http://soundcloud.com/tracklistings3-0
Back to top Go down
http://tracklistings.forum.st

[TT001] The Dove – Girl at a Party with Siren (2011.08.22)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TRACKLISTINGS :: LABELS :: TWIN TURBO-
Jump to: